Axl rose another brick in the wall

Turd Ferguson

Did I hear Axl saying at the end "Do I have power now?" Was his mic out and instead of having a blowup like the old Axl, he just went into a Pink Floyd song until his mic was fixed?

Or maybe he was just kidding and felt like doing that song?

either way, Axl looked very cool and sounded awesome. It really looked like he had a blast during that tour.

Did I hear Axl saying at the end "Do I have power now?" Was his mic out and instead of having a blowup like the old Axl, he just went into a Pink Floyd song until his mic was fixed?

either way, Axl looked very cool and sounded awesome. It really looked like he had a blast during that tour.

What happened was that during YCBM (if I can remember well) he turned around and threw his mic stand towards the back curtain, under which sits the piano when it's not in use. Well, he threw it so hard (like a javelin throw) that it went through the curtain and knocked out some wires from under the piano. So when they brought it out for November Rain, it wasn't working, so they improvised until it was ready. It was a cool moment.

would def love to hear a version of the song by the new band, hearing axl scream if you dont eat ur meat you cant have your pudding! :rofl-lol:

What happened was that during YCBM (if I can remember well) he turned around and threw his mic stand towards the back curtain, under which sits the piano when it's not in use. Well, he threw it so hard (like a javelin throw) that it went through the curtain and knocked out some wires from under the piano. So when they brought it out for November Rain, it wasn't working, so they improvised until it was ready. It was a cool moment.

I think axl is at a point now where he could be on the US javelin team in the Olympics :lol:

Thanks for the explanation :thumbsup: .

--------------------------------------------------------

They were absolutely having a great time!

I saved this clip when I first saw it. Its really great seeing Axl and the band just having a good time and busting out random jam sessions. Even tho it was just a jam session until the piano was all set. I hope they continue to do the song as the tour progresses. Perhaps do the full song. Even tho I much rather hear Estranged or Yesterdays, lol. Thanks to who ever recorded the video.

Yeah, that was a cool thing to do considering Axl could have had an outburst like he sometimes would do, X-D

Anyway, glad Axl is coping better when things don't always go well, which sometimes happens with live concerts.