GNR coming to Aalborg, Denmark?

Lose Your Illusions

http://www.bt.dk/musik/guns-n-roses-til-aalborg

It is still only 99 ½ percent safe. But Danish Axl Rose fans can begin to rejoice

Axl Rose's new version of Guns N 'Roses officially to play Sweden Rock Festival in June

And now it is virtually certain that they also make the trip across the sound and playing in Aalborg Gigantium

AdvertisementRead also: Danish musician heard by more than 33 million Americans

The date is 13th June.

B.T. have information from a confidential but reliable source. And we're working right now to get the final confirmation

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day after Sweden Rock? How can I see them there, travel to Aalborg next day, and still get to the front? arh.. wish there was a day break between :P Sorry, no more whining, this is great! Hope it gets confirmed soon!

Edited by Scaramouche

The day after Sweden Rock? How can I see them there, travel to Aalborg next day, and still get to the front? arh.. wish there was a day break between :P Sorry, no more whining, this is great! Hope it gets confirmed soon!

i hope they come to norway..

dont you? :P much easier than to go to sweden.

they should go to hove.. Them crooked vultures, muse and Guns n roses :xmasssanta:

that would be awsome..

they should go to hove.. Them crooked vultures, muse and Guns n roses :xmasssanta:

that would be awsome..

Of course! But seems like they're trying to get this sponsed by private persons, and no one will pay for it. Sucks.. Wish Bergen Live could just take over for them and put them at Koengen instead! :D Don't see them come to Hove, they already have Muse and don't need gnr. And I want to see them with their own show, non festival :P Already going to Helsinki and that's a festival.

Can't decide between Denmark and Sweden, don't think I'll manage both if Denmark is the day after.. :shocked:

they should go to hove.. Them crooked vultures, muse and Guns n roses

that would be awsome..

Of course! But seems like they're trying to get this sponsed by private persons, and no one will pay for it. Sucks.. Wish Bergen Live could just take over for them and put them at Koengen instead! :D Don't see them come to Hove, they already have Muse and don't need gnr. And I want to see them with their own show, non festival :P Already going to Helsinki and that's a festival.

Can't decide between Denmark and Sweden, don't think I'll manage both if Denmark is the day after.. :shocked:

that would be much better..

hehe :P how bout' if you wait some time, and see if a norwegian concert is announced, then you can go to helsinki and norway! :D

You can't, coz I'm standing there - but I will save you some space right behind me :P

I'm also waiting for some dates in Norway too or perhaps Germany, gonna see them more than once rock3

that would be awsome..

Can't decide between Denmark and Sweden, don't think I'll manage both if Denmark is the day after..

hehe :P how bout' if you wait some time, and see if a norwegian concert is announced, then you can go to helsinki and norway! :D

I'll be in Norway of course if they come here :) Already have tickets for Helsinki. And would pick either Sweden or Denmark. (Still want both.. arh)

The day after Sweden Rock? How can I see them there, travel to Aalborg next day, and still get to the front? arh.. wish there was a day break between. Sorry, no more whining, this is great! Hope it gets confirmed soon!

You can't, coz I'm standing there - but I will save you some space right behind me

I'm also waiting for some dates in Norway too or perhaps Germany, gonna see them more than once

What about you just save me some space beside of you? =D

that would be awsome..

Can't decide between Denmark and Sweden, don't think I'll manage both if Denmark is the day after..

I'll be in Norway of course if they come here :) Already have tickets for Helsinki. And would pick either Sweden or Denmark. (Still want both.. arh)

It seems that you're gonna have a tight tour schedule this summer. That's awesome. I wish I had as much energy. =)

• 2 weeks later...

So still no news on this - do you guys think it is going to happen?

If we don't get any news soon, I'm probably going to give in and shell out for travel and tickets for the Helsinki gig :-/

Do it! It's exactly what I'm doing. But still would be nice with Denmark too. I'm sure they'll do more dates, but the question is where. They wont travel all the way over here only for Helsinki and Sweden. Really hope to see them in Denmark and Norway too.

• 3 months later...

I'll be there!

Might not make for three o'clock sharp, depends of the guys I'm planning to go with.

Hoping to get a plain old CD cd signed, please hear at little acoustic set. Kind of hoping for Street of Dreams, but don't know how well that would work unplugged.

Can't fucking wait!! :D

For people on the forum: I'll be twittering setlist and pictures (as much as I can and if I remember) just for you ;) My twitter ID is http://twitter.com/gods_favourite . I was hoping gunsguy would do the official thread, but it seems as though he wont anyways, since he hasn't answered my latest PM. So if anyone wants to make it and will be online during the concert to update the first post, be sure to check my twitter profile :)

Can't fucking wait!! :D

For people on the forum: I'll be twittering setlist and pictures (as much as I can and if I remember) just for you ;) My twitter ID is http://twitter.com/gods_favourite . I was hoping gunsguy would do the official thread, but it seems as though he wont anyways, since he hasn't answered my latest PM. So if anyone wants to make it and will be online during the concert to update the first post, be sure to check my twitter profile :)

Ok Gods Favourite, thanks!!!

:thumbsup: