GNR coming to Aalborg, Denmark?

Lose Your Illusions

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

busy updating at my website but heres the pics that gods favourite went to the trouble for and uploaded= :thumbsup:

now i am fucking off to bed-up at 6am :-))))

Can i say a thanks to Gods favourite-his updates were Godsent this evening :thumbsup:

Can I browse Axl Rose Appreciation as a guest or do I have to register?

yes sorry-you do have to register at the moment but registration = immeadiate membership :)

We all know Axl can't keep a perfect voice throughout an entire concert. But when you're in the crowd, it sounded perfect all the way through and that's all that matters.

More pictures: http://www.bt.dk/musik/guns-nroses-i-aalborg

http://gaffa.dk/Galleries/gallery/3354#1

There are mixed reviews of this show in the press. Newspapers that are usually bashing this band is loving the show and some smaller newspapers is bashing it. It get's around 4/6 in most newspapers though, so that's fine. People are complaining in the comment-section under the articles that 4/6 is waaay too little ;) Also it seems Ashba made a huge impact on people, he's really popular.

Wow.. The danish papers seem to be right when they write that this is probably some of the last we'll see from Axl Rose! That was fucking terrible!

Fucking OUCH!!! "we still can find a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-EEEE-AAAAY"

The SCOM clip also shows Axl wasn't having a good night vocally...... never mind it happens to the best of them.

Wow.. The danish papers seem to be right when they write that this is probably some of the last we'll see from Axl Rose! That was fucking terrible!

The SCOM clip also shows Axl wasn't having a good night vocally...... never mind it happens to the best of them.

Why are you even here? :question:

Here are the pictures I took, some are better than other, it was quite hard taking pictures because of the crowd movement.

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/kasperthuesen/Guns%20N%20Roses%20%20Aalborg%20%2014th%20of%20July%202010/

I don't know if the link works for you, let me know if it doesn't :P

Here are the pictures I took, some are better than other, it was quite hard taking pictures because of the crowd movement.

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/kasperthuesen/Guns%20N%20Roses%20%20Aalborg%20%2014th%20of%20July%202010/

Don't start with that shit you fucking cunt.

I support the new band but Axl sounded shit so I said so.

I also said "never mind it happens to the best of them"

MEANING everyone has a bad night. Sorry he sounded shit in the concert you went to, but don't start pulling a "you can't be here if you say anything bad..."

What are you a Nazi?

LP

MEANING everyone has a bad night. Sorry he sounded shit in the concert you went to, but don't start pulling a "you can't be here if you say anything bad..."

What are you a Nazi?

LP

You're judging that from 2 small clips of November Rain and SCOM?

Maybe if you had seen the WHOLE concert you would think otherwise. You're saying you think this is some of the last we'll see from Axl Rose, based on two small videos? I'm not saying you can't be here, I'm asking WHY you are here, for it sure must suck to to only come here and bash Axl's voice in 2 video clips, instead of commenting on all the good things.

Most of the Danish press loved this show and so did all the people who were there. So don't try and come here telling people that Axl sounded like shit at this show and that this is probably some of the last we'll see from Axl Rose. Because Axl sounded fucking great at this show and of course he has his ups and downs like he has at EVERY show, but that doesn't mean that Axl was "fucking terrible" at this show. He was fucking great! But you wouldn't know, you've only seen two small clips where Axl wasn't on top.

Edited by Gods Favourite

I was at Aalborg last night and Axl's voice was immense all night. This I Love was a vocal masterclass.

Using Youtube clips from the little mic on the phone of a person surrounded by lots of other noise is no way to judge a singers performance. When you attend shows from this band you will hear things in the performance you never knew were there.

They are fucking outstanding live, in performance, technicality and soul.

What are you a Nazi?

LP

Maybe if you had seen the WHOLE concert you would think otherwise. You're saying you think this is some of the last we'll see from Axl Rose, based on two small videos? I'm not saying you can't be here, I'm asking WHY you are here, for it sure must suck to to only come here and bash Axl's voice in 2 video clips, instead of commenting on all the good things.

Most of the Danish press loved this show and so did all the people who were there. So don't try and come here telling people that Axl sounded like shit at this show and that this is probably some of the last we'll see from Axl Rose. Because Axl sounded fucking great at this show and of course he has his ups and downs like he has at EVERY show, but that doesn't mean that Axl was "fucking terrible" at this show. He was fucking great! But you wouldn't know, you've only seen two small clips where Axl wasn't on top.

Actually I didn't say that it would be the last we'll see of Axl Rose, if you could read it was someone else who said that and I just replied to the link to say that he sounded shit in the clip.

AND the press can say what they fucking like, I can hear in those clips he sounded terrible.

The last note of SCOM, he had an extra breath in the middle and still couldn't finish it properly.

The November Rain clip WASN'T because it was on youtube, he was terrible.

SO because of the only 2 clips I've seen Axl didn't sound the best. I said he was having an off-night.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I think the occasion is clouding your judgment if you think those clips sounds good?

Hopefully he sounded awesome on some other songs, but the 2 I heard he doens't.

So do you think he sounds good in the clips?

AND again I didn't say "fucking terrible" that was someone else.

Should I explain how the internet works?

What are you a Nazi?

LP

Really, you're over-reacting. Longpig just had a couple of small comments on how Axl sounded on those two small clips (imo he sounded pretty bad on them). He didn't say his voice sucked through out the whole show. He was just responding to the previous poster's youtube links. Don't be too sensitive...

Edited by IndiannaRose

i agree with longpig, he doesn't sound the best on nov rain but only for those few lines, the rest sounds normal. He has sounded like that for the last 10 years! As for Scom, he hasnt sounded amazing on that song since the illusions tour tbh but this year he has actually sounded very good on it overall.

Having seen the band in Helsinki i can honestly say axls voice as of now is the best ive ever it heard live. (out of 4 shows)

Axl has performed amazingly well vocally so far on the 09/10 tour. Fair enough he cant handle TWAT and CITR etc... the mans nearly 50 and they are very demanding songs that he obviously is not used to singing.

You can't say his voice sucked for the show based on 2 tracks where some vocal issues occurred. I guarantee you that if you look at any illusions era dvd he fucks up at least twice per gig vocally! Axl does not have the voice of an angel, its like a fucking Tyrannosaurus Rex! Wild and crazy!

Edited by bangit

What are you a Nazi?

LP

Actually I didn't say that it would be the last we'll see of Axl Rose, if you could read it was someone else who said that and I just replied to the link to say that he sounded shit in the clip.

AND the press can say what they fucking like, I can hear in those clips he sounded terrible.

The last note of SCOM, he had an extra breath in the middle and still couldn't finish it properly.

The November Rain clip WASN'T because it was on youtube, he was terrible.

SO because of the only 2 clips I've seen Axl didn't sound the best. I said he was having an off-night.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I think the occasion is clouding your judgment if you think those clips sounds good?

Hopefully he sounded awesome on some other songs, but the 2 I heard he doens't.

So do you think he sounds good in the clips?

AND again I didn't say "fucking terrible" that was someone else.

Should I explain how the internet works?

Guess I was a bit tired after the concert, I thought you were the one who made the "That was fucking terrible!" post. That's why I asked why you were even here, because I thought you've made two post bashing Axl's voice, which I thought was pretty uncalled for. Sorry for that.

But Jesus, try and relax with the name-calling. All I did was ask you a simple question and you start calling me a fucking cunt (and in the same post you did actually say Axl sounded shit that night...). Pretty immature. Oh well, I apologize for thinking you made a post you didn't. My bad.

But please let go of the cocky "Should I explain how the internet works?" attitude. It's pretty lame.

Edited by Gods Favourite

I never said he or the whole show was terrible. I only said that clip sounded terrible and that I could agree with the newspapers when they said that he probably wouldn't last for too long more. (surely only based on the youtube clips, oh and some guy's words, the guy who btw reviews concerts for a living and was there)

But watching Heaven's Door, you gotta agree, the man has never been that out of breath in such a slow song before.