Axl Rose - Out of control? or just a rockstar?

Jackie Moon

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-02-axl-rose-out-of-control-or-just-a-rockstar

WOW!

We have to hand it to him - if we pAArtied that hard consistently for THREE WEEKS, we'd be comatose at best!

And he's 48!! WTF???!

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose must be on a mission to destroy New York City, because ever since his February 11th arrival, he has reportedly gone out and pAArtied his face off until 8am almost every morning!!

Holy shiz!!

However, he seems to be doing all right, because as far as anyone's concerned, he's just showing the younger generation what it truly means to be a rockstar.

Nur Khan, of NYC's Rose Bar, said:

He works hard on the road, so who cares if he wants to blow off some steam when hes off duty? Whats the fuss? Hes havin a good time. God bless him.

Another source says:

Its like hes teaching the next generation how its done. Whos a bigger rock star than Axl Rose?

And he seems to be working just as hard as he's playing - he's played shows all over the city that have gotten celebs like Kevin Bacon in attendance, and has been spotted hanging out with Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill, The Black Eye'd Peas, and as we already reported, playing ping pong with Scarlett Johansson!!

We think it's amazing that he can carry on that kind of lifestyle, but hey, if he's at the top of his game and not crying about 'exhaustion' like certain much younger, STOOPID unnamed hard-pAArtying gingers, then we say go for it!!

We have a sneaking suspicion that Guns N' Roses may be having a renaissance period very very soon.

so axl definitively proves he doesnt just sit in his mansion 24/7 eating bagel bites and suddenly hes not so bad. Its like this bender has been an unofficial promotion tour / PR campaign. he is also staking his claim as one of the greatest rockstars of all time but also the modern era. I like it.

Edited by Jackie Moon

omg - Perez is who I'm calling a phony cocksucker. Yeah, I said it.

Wow, apologies....glad you asked for clarification, but also shocked that clarification was needed. I believe Axl is polar opposite from phony....

Its all good dude :)

i kinda assumed you meant Perez

Axl must have spoken to him at an event. Any time a celeb acknowledges Perez, he changes his tune.

Meh, he's always been relatively positive about Axl. He really rips into the people he hates; his jokes about Axl have always been slight, and the fact that he even blogs about Axl (since most big gossip blogs don't anymore) might indicate that he's not exactly a "hater."

But whatever.

This is so fucking sad. I can't believe anybody pays attention to that homo.

Yup, I said it. Axl would say the same thing.

Reference: 'One in a Million'

Edited by Matt13

a no talent jagoff.

Fuck Perez Hilton----gossip monger drama queen of the highest order. He probably got a glimpse of Axl at a club in NYC or maybe some celeb friend of his decided that GNR was cool and Perez jumps on the bandwagon........I mean----I'm ALL for positive press for the band, and a buzz building, but this guy gives me the distinct impression that he'd be a perfect candidate for a well aimed in-song rant ala "Get In The Ring!"

"This goes out to all you punks in the press that wanna start shit by printin' lies instead of the things we said....Perez Hilton @ Jerkoffs inc......"

No wonder Axl doesn't search out the spotlight----A. He doesn't have to......B.Jag offs like this guy who got lucky enough to become pseudo-famous as a result of bitching about, talking shit on, and making fun of people who are far more talented than he, simply creating and stirring controversy, doing nothing but continuing to propagate lies and attract other gossip mongering ballbags that like to squabble about petty shit that matters nil in the grand scheme of things or in any way to the actual music.

phew.......glad I got that off my chest....but fuck....the miniscule events the media chooses to focus on really never fails to amaze and confuse.

a no talent jagoff.

Fuck Perez Hilton----gossip monger drama queen of the highest order. He probably got a glimpse of Axl at a club in NYC or maybe some celeb friend of his decided that GNR was cool and Perez jumps on the bandwagon........I mean----I'm ALL for positive press for the band, and a buzz building, but this guy gives me the distinct impression that he'd be a perfect candidate for a well aimed in-song rant ala "Get In The Ring!"

"This goes out to all you punks in the press that wanna start shit by printin' lies instead of the things we said....Perez Hilton @ Jerkoffs inc......"

No wonder Axl doesn't search out the spotlight----A. He doesn't have to......B.Jag offs like this guy who got lucky enough to become pseudo-famous as a result of bitching about, talking shit on, and making fun of people who are far more talented than he, simply creating and stirring controversy, doing nothing but continuing to propagate lies and attract other gossip mongering ballbags that like to squabble about petty shit that matters nil in the grand scheme of things or in any way to the actual music.

phew.......glad I got that off my chest....but fuck....the miniscule events the media chooses to focus on really never fails to amaze and confuse.

:thumbsup:

Axl's just partying like a Rockstar litteraly! he's showing everyone how partying should be done!

Axl is what you call a true Rockstar and he lives up to it!

I think it would be awesome to party with Axl ! :D

Rock n Roll rock3

I highly doubt he did the Howard Hughes recluse thing for the past 15 years. Sounds like he was living life under the radar, but because he doesn't wake up and go to sleep at the same hours most people do, plus it wouldn't surprise me if he's the type of guy who doesn't sleep much, if he gets 3-4 hours he's prob. good to go.

As far as Fashion week goes, you still have to remember it's a glorified trade show. Instead of cars, it's hot, tall, leggy stick figured women modelling clothes. And GNR gets to be high profile in the gossip mags, which is the best place for people to go if they want to get noticed by mainstream media.

Perez gets 15 million hits, and I'm sure whoever Axl's dating at the time, he's very aware of the guy, and may have seen him working on his blog when he started getting attention. His "office" used to be Starbucks, and he has a staff of 3-5 people, so he has low overhead, a lot of sponsors, and a huge fanbase.

A mostly gay and female demographic hearing about GNR, which is def. helpful to them.

2 paid gigs and a lot of perks. Maybe it's a sellout thing to be playing Fashion Week with sponsors, but no one told them what to sing or say, or the city telling them when they can or can't go on.

I do wonder if they stayed long enough to see punk rock icons take over Carnegie Hall though, the Tibet benefit. That sounded like it was a must see concert.

thats suprising, positivity from perez.

or its just proves perez just re-states what was alreadly said in some major newspaper for his own show.

I highly doubt he did the Howard Hughes recluse thing for the past 15 years. Sounds like he was living life under the radar, but because he doesn't wake up and go to sleep at the same hours most people do, plus it wouldn't surprise me if he's the type of guy who doesn't sleep much, if he gets 3-4 hours he's prob. good to go.

As far as Fashion week goes, you still have to remember it's a glorified trade show. Instead of cars, it's hot, tall, leggy stick figured women modelling clothes. And GNR gets to be high profile in the gossip mags, which is the best place for people to go if they want to get noticed by mainstream media.

Perez gets 15 million hits, and I'm sure whoever Axl's dating at the time, he's very aware of the guy, and may have seen him working on his blog when he started getting attention. His "office" used to be Starbucks, and he has a staff of 3-5 people, so he has low overhead, a lot of sponsors, and a huge fanbase.

A mostly gay and female demographic hearing about GNR, which is def. helpful to them.

2 paid gigs and a lot of perks. Maybe it's a sellout thing to be playing Fashion Week with sponsors, but no one told them what to sing or say, or the city telling them when they can or can't go on.

I do wonder if they stayed long enough to see punk rock icons take over Carnegie Hall though, the Tibet benefit. That sounded like it was a must see concert.

Izzy Stradlin is probably going out as much as Axl did we just dont hear about him. I'm not bashing them, my point is there living there own lives as grown men. it's not us to say what they should be doing with there lives.

the fashion week thing was awesome, GNR tried to get some "real" fans into the venues and played for "friends." if thats the case, as axl said, i have no problems with it.

I'm sorry guys but who is this perez hilton?

www.perezhilton.com

i´d say the person who is almost never satisfied B) , short gossip articles, many times mocking comments and pictures..

and he is somehow important ? why? :unsure:

no, i don´t think so. but others can have different opinion..

I'm sorry guys but who is this perez hilton?

www.perezhilton.com

i´d say the person who is almost never satisfied B) , short gossip articles, many times mocking comments and pictures..

and he is somehow important ? why? :unsure:

At first I thought Paris Hilton had a Hispanic relative when I heard the name. I call it "Drudge Report for celebutards".