Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The love/sex/relationship thread

• Please log in to reply
11588 replies to this topic

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,388 posts
  • 12-April 05
most women are crazy, but even some of the crazy ones can be worth your time for a while.

they do get old, but then you can just find a young one.

i'll be 30 next year and the ages of the girls i date haven't changed much in the last ten years.

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,547 posts
  • 03-January 04

most women are crazy, but even some of the crazy ones can be worth your time for a while.

i'll be 30 next year and the ages of the girls i date haven't changed much in the last ten years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nPZEVmCnRI

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

KiraMPD

KiraMPD

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • 03-December 11

They're crazy and not worth your time. And they get old.

Those are my exact thoughts with regards to men.
"Maybe it would've been best for the purists if we'd died or broken up. Then they'd get to keep it the way they liked it." - Axl Rose - Rolling Stone, April 2nd 1992, RS627

Posted Image - Izzy Stradlin 117 Degrees Of Seperation (1998) :D

(my shitty gallery >>> http://kiona-sko.deviantart.com/)

arnold layne

arnold layne

Perla Del Mar

• Supporters
  • 13,562 posts
  • 17-November 06

They're crazy and not worth your time. And they get old.

Those are my exact thoughts with regards to men.

Let's get married.
Don't waste your time on me, you're already
the voice inside my head.

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• Supporters
  • 22,064 posts
  • 09-October 05

No.

Posted Image

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Members
  • 16,313 posts
  • 25-November 02

Do you find it harder to get their parent's approval after having to go door to door to tell them you've just moved to the neighbourhood? :scared:

:lol:

Edited by Dazey, 19 June 2012 - 04:05 AM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,547 posts
  • 03-January 04

No.

Thanks, I never knew what the Family Guy thing was in reference to, I just remember that one creepy clip. I actually hate Family Guy, so I definitely would have posted the original had I known.

Either way, though, the point is the same.

Also, should I be worried that all these clips are coming from scenes at the bowling alley?

If you are a parent and have a daughter, keep her away from the bowling alley! Especially if you see MSL there!

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Members
  • 16,313 posts
  • 25-November 02

Also, should I be worried that all these clips are coming from scenes at the bowling alley?

If you are a parent and have a daughter, keep her away from the bowling alley! Especially if you see MSL there!

:o

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Spoon87

Spoon87

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 15,956 posts
  • 21-September 04
I'n in love again! She's really cute and sexy, got a lot of brains, she's 3 years older than me and she's got some really nice tattoos (no tramp stamp).

Sorry, I know I'm kind of bragging, but I'm totally over the moon. 2 friends of mine got us to get to know each other 2 months ago and now things are kicking off!

Life rules!

Edited by Spoon87, 19 June 2012 - 09:05 AM.

Mönchengladbach, 08/06/2012: GUNS 'N FUCKIN' ROSES!!!!

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 26,355 posts
  • 26-September 05
Glad to hear it Spoon :)
Posted Image

Gunner55

Gunner55

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • 06-May 07

Do you find it harder to get their parent's approval after having to go door to door to tell them you've just moved to the neighbourhood? :scared:

Best movie ever.

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• Supporters
  • 6,252 posts
  • 21-September 05

No.

Posted Image

Edited by luciusfunk, 19 June 2012 - 06:28 PM.

vvZ4ihN.png

arnold layne

arnold layne

Perla Del Mar

• Supporters
  • 13,562 posts
  • 17-November 06
I will stand with this until the day I die, but when I feel lonely nothing calms me down like a good wank. When it's all said adn done, I feel as if women aren't important at all for a few hours and it's great.
Don't waste your time on me, you're already
the voice inside my head.

Samantha_B

Samantha_B

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • 20-June 12
I'm not in a good place. I broke up with my boyfriend about two months ago :( I quit my job and moved back to my hometown in Chicago. I can't get a job here and have no life right now explains why I've joined about 10 forums in the last month ewww. I miss having someone to take care of me, have sex with and I'm real lonely :(

Edited by Samantha_B, 21 June 2012 - 05:34 AM.

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 26,355 posts
  • 26-September 05
And which former banned male member are you?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users