My epic journey involving alcohol and Facebook and the hot girl I've had a crush for years on continues. Please help me.
So apparently she did something I could not except.
I stalked her, and saw that she has used Facebook, which means she HAS received and read my message. But I've got no message from her.
What does this mean?
The most probably outcome: A) She facepalmed but shrugged and ignored my messages, and wants our friendship to continue as it is, despite this embarrassing occurance. Kind of like before, when I accidentally saw her half naked when she least expected it, and we avoided all discussion for the rest of that day and then never talked about it at all. I could see her doing this.
A much more less likely outcome: Bee) My messages warmed her heart, but she is unsure how to proceed - or unsure whether I was honest asking her out. Perhaps she is discussing this with her best girl friend lol. Not very likely I think, if she liked me she would perhaps have replied to show that she was not insulted by my messages?
C) She is insulted, especially by the lack of an apology, and does not want to have much to do with me anymore. She has not blocked
me on Facebook though.
D) She did not manage to read the message yet, or is considering her reply. Doubt it, since she always has replied to messages I've sent to her before.
And then, the only options I think I have:
1) Do nothing. If outcome A) happened, this will lead to me being friendzoned for the rest of my life and ultimately dissatisfaction. Well, I probably won't see her during the next 20 years or so anyway. We will meet like once at a high school class reunion party sometime.
2) Still wait if she will contact me.
3) Casually send her a message about another thing we discussed before, and see if she brings this stuff up.
4) Be a pussy and send an apology message. Lie to her that my friend told me that I had sent her messages when I was drunk, and this is why I'm only apologizing now. Ask for our friendship to return to normal.
5) Call her, tell her to listen to me speaking for five minutes, and then be brutally honest about everything, including how I avoided sending an apology, and then ask her out. I would like to do this because it would bring this saga to a conclusion. I GODDAMNIT want to tell everything to her at once and hear her say no so that I can move on wiht my life and forget her. I know I could probably get her number and call her. And who knows if this ended up in me actually getting her? Who knows if she likes honest brutality? The thing is though, chances are she would end up feeling awkward and uncomfortable during the conversation: girls, imagine if a guy you have no interest in but who you consider a bit of an unstable but funny dude suddenly calls you and tells you he wants to date you. Thing is, you never realized he was into you until a week ago when he sent you drunk and creepy Facebook messages about meeting up at his place. So you'd feel pretty weird and shocked right??
I really want to do 5) because I figure that would bring this stuff to a worthy end. I don't know how to take rejection though 'cause I've never asked a girl out before and these circumstances are unusual. I mean how will I tell her that it's alright without sounding like I'm gonna jump from a bridge because she rejected me?
I feel like Milhouse with his obsession with Lisa from The Simpsons.
Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup, 14 September 2012 - 12:04 PM.