Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The love/sex/relationship thread

• Please log in to reply
11035 replies to this topic

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• Supporters
  • 15,614 posts
  • 25-November 02

Like?

I've said this countless times, but a certain illicit substance has given me the best day of my life. And it was only twenty dollars for a day's worth of memories and fun.

Although, until you can compare it to sex, it's pretty difficult.

Well yeah but sex normally doesn't last for ten hours.

Speak for yourself junior! ;)

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 25,823 posts
  • 26-September 05

Like?

I've said this countless times, but a certain illicit substance has given me the best day of my life. And it was only twenty dollars for a day's worth of memories and fun.

;D
Posted Image

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,778 posts
  • 28-February 10

Like?

Well... young people last longer...it goes down after 30. :book:

Edited by izzygirl, 24 June 2012 - 06:40 PM.

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Spoon87

Spoon87

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 15,948 posts
  • 21-September 04
Haha, wow, sooo...

It seems I always get the crazy girls.

Right, we've been kicking it now for about 2 weeks. It all went absolutely smooth and great, like I already told you about.

Now she dropped the following bombs:
-She wants to get pregnant in 2 years, but not with me, as I don't seem to be the right kinda guy for that adventure, so she doesn't see us as in a relationship. We've never talked about this issue before, she just came out of the blue with that. It's her plan to do that, no matter what. To me, that's rather dumb, 'cause it all depends on what your situation in life is right then. If the time is right, so to say. No, she wants them in 2 years.
-Anyway, I'm not the right guy, so she wants someone else preferably, BUT she likes me so much and the sex was so great and everything, so she wants us to keep on pretending to be a couple and see each other regularly, until she has found the right one.

Hahaha, what? Bitch? I ain't no filler until you get the next best one to start a future shipwreck family on your own.

Goddamn, why do I always get the ones, who've got a kick in the head?

Now, as much as it hurts to see this promising situation with her vanished, I'm almost relieved that I'm away from her and almost praying that she really was on the pill, like she said. :blink:

Edited by Spoon87, 27 June 2012 - 05:23 AM.

Mönchengladbach, 08/06/2012: GUNS 'N FUCKIN' ROSES!!!!

KiraMPD

KiraMPD

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • 03-December 11
^ Sorry dude, but reading that has just made my day! :rofl-lol:

A couple of questions:

- How long were you going out for?

- How old is she? I'm assuming if she has a "plan" to have kids in 2 years then she probably is approaching or past the age of 30. I've observed that single women tend to go a bit crazy around that age.

- Are you somehow looking for a long term relationship or something? I mean, if you're not willing to continue with what seems like no strings attached sex...? :blink:
"Maybe it would've been best for the purists if we'd died or broken up. Then they'd get to keep it the way they liked it." - Axl Rose - Rolling Stone, April 2nd 1992, RS627

Posted Image - Izzy Stradlin 117 Degrees Of Seperation (1998) :D

(my shitty gallery >>> http://kiona-sko.deviantart.com/)

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 25,823 posts
  • 26-September 05
Either that or you're going to be that baby's daddy :lol:
Posted Image

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • 15,547 posts
  • 03-January 04
I don't believe there is such a thing as no-strings-attached sex.

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,029 posts
  • 08-May 05

- Are you somehow looking for a long term relationship or something? I mean, if you're not willing to continue with what seems like no strings attached sex...? :blink:

A girl that says she wants a baby in 2 years or less, wants to keep having sex with him. Best keep the condoms in your sight at all times because she'll stab those bitches with a safety pin. If she's that crazy, she'll either fake a pregnancy so they stop using birth control and actually get her pregnant, or she'll "forget" her pill or some other way to make it happen.

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

Spoon87

Spoon87

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 15,948 posts
  • 21-September 04

- How long were you going out for?

2 or 3 weeks, depends on how you look at it. ;)

- How old is she? I'm assuming if she has a "plan" to have kids in 2 years then she probably is approaching or past the age of 30. I've observed that single women tend to go a bit crazy around that age.

28, and yes, "a bit crazy" seems to fit.

Yeah, I really really wanted this to turn into a long term thing. I really started to feel something for her, so this turn of events kinda fucked me up for a moment.

Either that or you're going to be that baby's daddy :lol:

No way, man! :scared: But as she said, I ain't the right kinda guy for that anyway. I'm just there to kill some time. :crazy:

I don't believe there is such a thing as no-strings-attached sex.

There is, but I wouldn't be able to do that, when I'm feeling something for her, which I do. Or rather did.
Mönchengladbach, 08/06/2012: GUNS 'N FUCKIN' ROSES!!!!

KiraMPD

KiraMPD

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • 03-December 11

A girl that says she wants a baby in 2 years or less, wants to keep having sex with him. Best keep the condoms in your sight at all times because she'll stab those bitches with a safety pin. If she's that crazy, she'll either fake a pregnancy so they stop using birth control and actually get her pregnant, or she'll "forget" her pill or some other way to make it happen.

Good point. Although if he had only dated her for 2-3 weeks, one would hope he was using a condom. He probably didn't if he "hopes" she was on the pill... but there are worse things out there to catch then pregnancy so people should be using condoms regardless imo... <_<
"Maybe it would've been best for the purists if we'd died or broken up. Then they'd get to keep it the way they liked it." - Axl Rose - Rolling Stone, April 2nd 1992, RS627

Posted Image - Izzy Stradlin 117 Degrees Of Seperation (1998) :D

(my shitty gallery >>> http://kiona-sko.deviantart.com/)

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• Supporters
  • 21,169 posts
  • 09-October 05
But it feels ten times better without a rubber.

Posted Image

Gunner55

Gunner55

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • 06-May 07

Think About You -

Not usually, but I have. I live next to a college and the Walmart can get a bit wacky in the middle of the night. Used to be very common for a bunch of us to play drunken hide & seek there at like 3am. Have dated a couple girls I met via the late night hide & seek games @ Wally world.

Yeah I go to school but girls don't give me the time of day.

I'm always by myself.

That's no way to go through life man. Do you have any friends? Do they invite you out at all?

Judging from most of your posts, you seem like a bit of a downer. Not sure girls would be attracted to that at all.

Who the fuck invited Dr. Phil?

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,387 posts
  • 12-April 05

Who the fuck invited Dr. Phil?

uhhhh, you are aware this is a love/sex/relationship thread right? there may be deeper discussion than just "sex is fun."

arnold layne

arnold layne

a creep in a t-shirt

• Supporters
  • 12,641 posts
  • 17-November 06
I am going to try to bring the 'How about this weather?' in the US.

That's if I can talk to them first.

'Strangers passing in the street by chance two separate glances meet

And I am you and what I see is me.'

Bromle

Bromle

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,797 posts
  • 09-October 04
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there Spoon87. Best just be looking ahead and hope that the next one isn't as crazy as the last. maybe just casually bring up the baby stuff with a new girl. Hear what her plans are.

The problems with crazy girls are that all the experience and precaution in the world can't prepear you for what make her so crazy. Good luck on your next adventures. And when they are almost hitting 30, always use your own rubber. You can't trust something that important on a person you just met.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users