Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The love/sex/relationship thread

• Please log in to reply
11657 replies to this topic

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER
  • 22,622 posts
  • 09-October 05

My wife tells me she would rather get a lap dance from a girl than a guy. Is she trying to tell me something?

Yes, she is trying to say that you're not the only one that likes Eastern European people.

Who doesn't?

Well, yeah, but I prefer Scandinavians.

Very understandable. Speaking of Scandinavians, where is SS? This discussion is another one of his gems waiting to happen.

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

My wife tells me she would rather get a lap dance from a girl than a guy. Is she trying to tell me something?

Yes, she is trying to say that you're not the only one that likes Eastern European people.

Who doesn't?

Well, yeah, but I prefer Scandinavians.

Too expensive.

That's true. :(

Very understandable. Speaking of Scandinavians, where is SS? This discussion is another one of his gems waiting to happen.

Good question... but I'm not sure if he will post very often from now on... it's a pity.

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER
  • 22,622 posts
  • 09-October 05
Why?

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

Why?

Well, I'm not sure, but he seemed to be a little bit tired of this forum lately. Anyway, I'm just assuming it, so maybe I'm completely wrong!

Edited by izzygirl, 18 November 2012 - 11:17 AM.

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,382 posts
  • 12-July 12
No you're right Izzygirl, I can't remember which thread it was but one of them got quite heated (I think a TM thread) and he said that 'something' (can't remember what) didn't matter because he wasn't going to be posting much anymore. I was a bit surprised when I read it myself, and it's a shame he's not here now. I liked his contribution.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Ah it happens. He will be back.
'...and I ain't tellin you shit..!'

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,382 posts
  • 12-July 12
Hope so! I like all the different characters here. :)

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Its nice to have different characters. i went to college in London with lots of different nationalities. It eas fun, you find out a lot about people and differing cultures etc, and you also find out that most people are just the fucking same. arseholes.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,382 posts
  • 12-July 12
Hahaha! See I think it's the opposite. I think a lot of people put on the 'tough' or the 'cool' act, but deep down I think most people are actually kinda nice. Or arseholes.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Yeah thats true to a certain degree.
I think its the case of personalities attracting. some people you can talk to, others you just can't.

Every little thing they do will soon start getting on your raving titties

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,382 posts
  • 12-July 12
Ain't that the truth! Hahaha!

Fuck those people, they really get in your way and if you're a semi normal person you just have to put up with it. Aaaaagh!!!

Back on topic: my love life is doing just fine.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Well, thats great news.

I have noticed it with some couples. after a few months, everything is great, until they move in that is......

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,382 posts
  • 12-July 12
Hahaha! :lol:

Well I'm getting on close to 19 years (with lots of ups and downs in between), so that theory is probably tried and tested.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Wow. Thats a long time. Whats your secret?

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,382 posts
  • 12-July 12
No idea! Just pretty compatible I think with the ability to say sorry when you deep down believe you are right, and being able to actually recognise when you ARE wrong and acted like an idiot.

Mind you this year has been the roughest of all. There's a post on page 323 of all the gory details. :lol: Needless to say, I've emerged from that period with a clearer head and a better relationship than I've had for some time, so it can't all be bad?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users