14/02 Rose Bar brand new videos - 2 NEW VIDEOS ADDED

slash_plocman

Hope we get more vids of this quality from the show, they must be out there......

You mean from the guy who originally filmed/edited/ and posted them? :)

I just hope, if any more are posted, that he REALLY tone down the saturation on the red and change the name of the video(s). "Rose Bar Sessions"? It was a live performance, not a session.

Well of course and as for the colour saturation, i agree but would rather have more videos with the saturation than none at all!

Rose bar sessions, rose bar live performance, i couldn't give a fuck!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This videos are pretty cool for sure , i just like the whole vibe of that show . Is good to see the band rocking out with full power in big arenas but is a nice change to see the guys playing in a more relaxed enviroment , allows us to see a different interaction between the guys ...between the band and the public .

My favouriote video yet is i used to love her ..sounds great to me .

SCOM to me is the song where axl doesnt sound his best ...but i love the whole moments when he starts joking around with DJ :) makes us think they get probably get along not only on stage as out of it ...wich is necessary so that on stage we see a little of chemistry ..and we get funny moments like that .

Hope we get more vids of this quality from the show, they must be out there......

I just hope, if any more are posted, that he REALLY tone down the saturation on the red and change the name of the video(s). "Rose Bar Sessions"? It was a live performance, not a session.

Well of course and as for the colour saturation, i agree but would rather have more videos with the saturation than none at all!

Rose bar sessions, rose bar live performance, i couldn't give a fuck!

There are some GREAT angles in there but for songs like Jungle, I wish they didn't edit to a wide shot where you couldn't see what's going on. Keep in the closeups you know?

You have GOT to be kidding, right? You're complaining about these videos? LMFAO... firstly, the Rose Bar has RED LIGHTING. Rose Bar? Red? Get it McFly? It has nothing to do with saturation in the editing process. Don't believe me? Download one video and pause it during a camera flash and you'll see your vibrant colors. Idiot.

And who cares what the guy labeled them as? Can't you just enjoy the videos for what they are? Kick ass GNR shit that rivals (not tops) the Ritz video. Axl is definitely on top of his game right now.

Back to the technical crap though (can't even believe somebody brought this up), whoever it was had a team of three guys using digital SLR camera's that can record short bursts of HD video content. Very well done for the limited space in the venue and considering they used SLR still cameras to do the video. Outstanding. And if they weren't a part of GNR hiring them to do it and were just some dudes who heard about the show and managed to get in... hats off to you guys! I work in the field and I'm impressed. So whoever did this, if you read this, PM me. I'd like to know if those are the new Canon's (700D's I think?). I've been thinking about adding a couple of them to my video kits to film short bursts just like that to incorporate into my main HD footage taken with video cams.

There are some GREAT angles in there but for songs like Jungle, I wish they didn't edit to a wide shot where you couldn't see what's going on. Keep in the closeups you know?

Cripes! Another whiner! I guess you clowns think you're Steven Speilburg. More like burger flippers, probably. Someone could give you idiots a huge stack of money, like 10 million, and you'd complain the bills aren't all facing the same direction.

Unbelievable.

Edited by Matt13

Whatever nerd boy....some people are never happy.

Thanks for putting that up...

[

Sorry kid, I just feel that if you're gonna shoot on high def cameras and put it out, you should have decent color correction. Just my own opinion though, I didn't mean to make you and Matt13 cry :violin:

I'm sure I'll be labeled a hater for this post but what the hell. I support Axl and I'm glad he's touring but I can't witness a shitty performance like this and just make some quick kiss ass bandwagon post like I actually enjoyed it. Anytime a live version of a song isn't as good as the studio version, it pretty much just sucks.

You are a hater, but not just based on this post. :rofl-lol:

Anyway, Axl sounded great in these videos. His voice is stronger than it has been in a long, long time. It's like turning back the clock. for him vocally.

Ali

Edited by Ali

You have GOT to be kidding, right? You're complaining about these videos? LMFAO... firstly, the Rose Bar has RED LIGHTING. Rose Bar? Red? Get it McFly? It has nothing to do with saturation in the editing process. Don't believe me? Download one video and pause it during a camera flash and you'll see your vibrant colors. Idiot.

And who cares what the guy labeled them as? Can't you just enjoy the videos for what they are? Kick ass GNR shit that rivals (not tops) the Ritz video. Axl is definitely on top of his game right now.

Back to the technical crap though (can't even believe somebody brought this up), whoever it was had a team of three guys using digital SLR camera's that can record short bursts of HD video content. Very well done for the limited space in the venue and considering they used SLR still cameras to do the video. Outstanding. And if they weren't a part of GNR hiring them to do it and were just some dudes who heard about the show and managed to get in... hats off to you guys! I work in the field and I'm impressed. So whoever did this, if you read this, PM me. I'd like to know if those are the new Canon's (700D's I think?). I've been thinking about adding a couple of them to my video kits to film short bursts just like that to incorporate into my main HD footage taken with video cams.

Cripes! Another whiner! I guess you clowns think you're Steven Speilburg. More like burger flippers, probably. Someone could give you idiots a huge stack of money, like 10 million, and you'd complain the bills aren't all facing the same direction.

Unbelievable.

I was actually gonna say that how everything appears in the video is how it was in actuality. Same lighting and all.

Edited by Shackler118

That Ron Thal accoustic SCOM solo is soooooo sexy. :o

Absolutely.

I like that a couple of times when it is an instrumental part and Axl is facing outwards and dancing a girl in the front row dances that little bit harder as if she is trying to catch his eye. Oh to be a rockstar.

[

Sorry kid, I just feel that if you're gonna shoot on high def cameras and put it out, you should have decent color correction. Just my own opinion though, I didn't mean to make you and Matt13 cry :violin:

WOW! You can't even read, can you? Or maybe comprehend the English language? Go re-read my post. What didn't you understand? Two huge points:

1. THE ROSE BAR HAS RED LIGHTING. AS IN CRIMSON IN COLOR. YOU WALK IN AND IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN A DARK ROOM.

Red lights. Go to the home depot and buy a few and plug them into mommy's lamps in the living room and turn them on. You'll notice the room will appear to be RED. Just like the Rose bar appears if you were to walk in there at night.

That means there were no color effects added to the video. If I could type that out slower for you, I would. Read point one again now about 10 times and it might sink in.

2. They were not shooting with HD video cameras. They were shooting with digital SLR STILL CAMERAS that can take short bursts of HD footage and record them as QTM's to CF cards. And it's exceptional.

Sorry, that probably just confused the hell out of you. You're still probably trying to comprehend what I mean about why the video appears to be red.

can somebody rip the new kohd vid, we need a full show of those from deleon!!!! :D

+ 100 :D

ive ripped it but cant upload, not sure where to put it!

I used a program called youtube downloader, it worked a treat. Free off download.com

The person who recorded this must have done the whole show. These vids were uploaded to this site 2 weeks ago!

can somebody rip the new kohd vid, we need a full show of those from deleon!!!! :D

+ 100 :D

ive ripped it but cant upload, not sure where to put it!

I used a program called youtube downloader, it worked a treat. Free off download.com

The person who recorded this must have done the whole show. These vids were uploaded to this site 2 weeks ago!

The other ones were uploaded here, you could put Knockin' there too :)

I must say, KOHD album version has never been my favourite. Live it's brilliant, always a crowd pleaser. I love it live because of the connection between the band and the crowd. But I don't think I ever have got as much chills listening to it as in this video. Just love everything about it. The very small place, the band on the small stage and everything. Especially second half is amazing..... :wub: