14/02 Rose Bar brand new videos - 2 NEW VIDEOS ADDED

slash_plocman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually gonna say that how everything appears in the video is how it was in actuality. Same lighting and all.

Nah, it's been touched up some. Check out DJ's tats and how they go yellow. There's enough information in the video to be able to manipulate it so it's not so saturated. It's obviously there. It sucks because I REALLY like the videos too.

Edit: Here's a black and white version of one of the videos someone did:

If cleaned up, the videos would be top quality

Edited by Chris 55

I'm sure I'll be labeled a hater for this post but what the hell. I support Axl and I'm glad he's touring but I can't witness a shitty performance like this and just make some quick kiss ass bandwagon post like I actually enjoyed it. Anytime a live version of a song isn't as good as the studio version, it pretty much just sucks.

You are a hater, but not just based on this post. :rofl-lol:

Anyway, Axl sounded great in these videos. His voice is stronger than it has been in a long, long time. It's like turning back the clock. for him vocally.

Ali

hmmm... I disagree, but what else is new? You and I are polar opposites

I was actually gonna say that how everything appears in the video is how it was in actuality. Same lighting and all.

Nah, it's been touched up some. Check out DJ's tats and how they go yellow. There's enough information in the video to be able to manipulate it so it's not so saturated. It's obviously there. It sucks because I REALLY like the videos too.

Edit: Here's a black and white version of one of the videos someone did:

If cleaned up, the videos would be top quality

I don't think they've been touched up Chris. I've been to the Rose Bar before (wish I was there for this performance). It's pretty much red lighting in there. I downloaded a couple of these vids and put them into my professional editing software (I do that for a living) and if you stop at a point where there's a camera flash, you see the vibrant colors as if it was normal lighting. If there was a saturation filter, it would show up during those points too. The only problem with these CF card/SDHC card HD MOV clips is whenever there's a camera flash you can see the digitizing of the footage. The layman can't see it usually, but once I saw the footage I knew exactly what it was shot on. In a few of the vids you can see the guys actually using SLR's too... which I think is pretty cool.