14/02 Rose Bar brand new videos - 2 NEW VIDEOS ADDED

slash_plocman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic vids, We can only dream of seeing the band in a setting like that.

Yet everyone in that room doesn't really give a shit, funny how that works :rofl-lol:

Correction. Everyone gave a shit. I had the greatest time ever, and so did a lot of other people there I met. I hate when people automatically assume that because people are rich or whatever, they don't care, and they got better things to do. Look at the paradise city video, and tell me no one gave a shit.

Fantastic vids, We can only dream of seeing the band in a setting like that.

Yet everyone in that room doesn't really give a shit, funny how that works :rofl-lol:

Correction. Everyone gave a shit. I had the greatest time ever, and so did a lot of other people there I met. I hate when people automatically assume that because people are rich or whatever, they don't care, and they got better things to do. Look at the paradise city video, and tell me no one gave a shit.

Oh you were there, that's awesome.

I thought it was a more VIP kind of thing, if fans got in that makes it a lot cooler.

Really cool setting and good quality vids, but the performances are nothing to write home about imo, actually rather uninspired.

(Note: Patience vid is pretty good though, although I think their dumb by not doing a toned down version of Don't Cry in these settings)

(like the chick smoking at the beginning of the Patience vid, BREAKING THE LAW BREAKING THE LAW)

Now these videos are the shit! – great chemistry between everyone, watch the scom video during the solo Ashba is talking to Axl, they are have a great fucking time, it’s time to re-introduce the world to Guns N’ Roses and Chinese Democracy .

Peace out

Waxl

PS . Thanks for sharing and Chinese Democracy starts again... now rock3

Can anyone confirm if there have been any further 'secret' shows since this one? I have read a few articles that refer to a London show? I have been on hols for the past 4 weeks so catching up with what's been happening...

where did you read those mate?

This Blabbermouth article http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=136683

Also this Reuters article: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62802H20100309

I find it odd that they would mention the 2006 London gig as that was hardly recent.

i just hope that some proshot vids of You're Crazy and Whole Lotta Rosie show up!

It would be totally awesome to see WLR!! These are such awesome videos rock4

Is it just me or has DJ Asba really added something substantial to the band's chemistry? Just look at how much fun they are all having together! It seemed bleak when Robin left, but DJ really does more than enough to replace him - in the quality of his playing, his stage presence and in the way he gels with the fans. If this translates into some great music in the studio - boy, are better days coming for us GNR fans :xmasssanta:

Edited by The Archer

He sounds like in 1988 :o

Axl is back!!!! with better band members!!!

You really got that impression? I couldn't get past the second chorus of Welcome To The Jungle without closing the window, Axl's vocals didn't go well with that at all. Maybe if they played it full on with distorted guitars but if the rest of the band is gunna hold back and be all chilled out you'd think Axl might do the same, it just really brought out how hard it is for him to sing like that these days, kind of painful to listen to if you ask me.

The quality of the video is really good, but I can't say these performances blew me away. Honestly, people think this was AMAZING with capital letters? To each his own I guess... I think this band works much better in an arena setting

I'm sure I'll be labeled a hater for this post but what the hell. I support Axl and I'm glad he's touring but I can't witness a shitty performance like this and just make some quick kiss ass bandwagon post like I actually enjoyed it. Anytime a live version of a song isn't as good as the studio version, it pretty much just sucks.

He sounds like in 1988 :o

Axl is back!!!! with better band members!!!

You really got that impression? I couldn't get past the second chorus of Welcome To The Jungle without closing the window, Axl's vocals didn't go well with that at all. Maybe if they played it full on with distorted guitars but if the rest of the band is gunna hold back and be all chilled out you'd think Axl might do the same, it just really brought out how hard it is for him to sing like that these days, kind of painful to listen to if you ask me.

The quality of the video is really good, but I can't say these performances blew me away. Honestly, people think this was AMAZING with capital letters? To each his own I guess... I think this band works much better in an arena setting

I'm sure I'll be labeled a hater for this post but what the hell. I support Axl and I'm glad he's touring but I can't witness a shitty performance like this and just make some quick kiss ass bandwagon post like I actually enjoyed it. Anytime a live version of a song isn't as good as the studio version, it pretty much just sucks.

Each to his own.

These videos are fantastic and its great to hear these songs toned down, they sound raw which is cool!

I think wttj sounds great, i dont get where your coming from on the chorus issues?

the band sound hot! some of those acoustic solos are awesome!

I agree they probably don't sound as good as 1988.. however, the man is 20 fucking years older and bearing that in mind, he sounds the best has done since the early 90s!

I dont think you can ask for anymore from a 48 year old rock star!

Hope we get more vids of this quality from the show, they must be out there......

Hope we get more vids of this quality from the show, they must be out there......

You mean from the guy who originally filmed/edited/ and posted them? :)

I just hope, if any more are posted, that he REALLY tone down the saturation on the red and change the name of the video(s). "Rose Bar Sessions"? It was a live performance, not a session.