MYGNR forum members bands

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
22 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

You have a good voice, nice job on this. Had a listen to your open mic clips as well, seems like you weren't sure which octave to sing it in; there was a bit of wavering at points. 

Cheers.

I'm in no way trained so just been winging it for years :lol:

Obvious influence from Bill though in terms of having different tones of voice changing within the 1 song.

6 hours ago, Bansidhe said:

Cheers.

I'm in no way trained so just been winging it for years :lol:

Obvious influence from Bill though in terms of having different tones of voice changing within the 1 song.

Yeah, me too. A singing teacher would probably tell me I'm doing it all wrong anyway!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys, i just put out a video with my band Yellowdog Conspiracy. We got Mike Clink to produce our record and here is the video. Hope you like it. I'm playing Rhythm guitar in this band. The record is on apple music and spotify if you wanna check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vFhoE-26Ww

Edited by Ifdworld
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Ifdworld said:

hey guys, i just put out a video with my band Yellowdog Conspiracy. We got Mike Clink to produce our record and here is the video. Hope you like it. I'm playing Rhythm guitar in this band. The record is on apple music and spotify if you wanna check it out

Nice tune! Great guitar and drum sound.

17 hours ago, Ifdworld said:

Great job! Agree and really like the guitar and drums. 

On 4/13/2018 at 3:48 PM, Kwick1 said:

Great job! Agree and really like the guitar and drums. 

thank you so much kwick! 

I also started a music project called In Lisbon where a band i put together hosts a different singer each time and we're doing web episodes with 3 live tracks recorded live at a studio with a small interview. we just recorded the first ep and we recorded Still of the Night by whitesnake, Dream on by Aerosmith and Sweet Child by Gnr. and we played the guitar solo like guns used to do with Ashba and BBF to split the solo between me and the other guitar player in the band. I'll post it once its released ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recorded these three tracks over the summer, the plan was to mix/master as an EP with my band, then record the full length. Singer ended up moving across the country and the drummer quit after that, so the band dissolved. This will be the first public posting of the tracks. They are mixed (by me, so they're not perfect) and don't have any mastering past whatever Reaper does when "rendering."

I did have our friend @SoundOfAGun try to do some mixing, but the tracks were a mess and impossible to work with since I didn't save them as stems. And now I've accidentally deleted (or lost) some of the tracks from the original recording session (maybe I shouldn't save things directly to a USB stick only :lol:), so here they are in what's likely their final form. Imperfect recordings, they could use a few overdubs/edits, but I'm proud of the songwriting:

EDIT: In the spirit of MyGNR music challenges, if you can name all of the time signatures throughout the recordings, I'll go on a serial-liking spree of all of your posts for a few days.

Edited by OmarBradley

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/04/2018 at 10:42 PM, Ifdworld said:

Cool name for a band. Nice tune. 

Bruce Lee and Mike Clink! Fuck yeah 

• 1 month later...