The OFFICIAL Buenos Aires Thread - March 22, Argentina

ManetsBR

Great show, the sound was were distorted when the band was playing with full force. Axl's voice was powerfull and he moved around alot, he even ran from one end to the other of the stage at the end during paradise. Those people throwing things were complaining about the lack of vocal audio in the front, I was seating on the left side od the stage and it sounded pretty good, but my friends who were on the field said to me that in the front they couldnt hear Axl.

It's true. Many people complained about the lack of vocal audio in the front of the stage. So, in some parts of the stadium, some could hear Axl, but in other parts they couldn't hear him. Poor fans!!!

Edited by Anahzul

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show, the sound was were distorted when the band was playing with full force. Axl's voice was powerfull and he moved around alot, he even ran from one end to the other of the stage at the end during paradise. Those people throwing things were complaining about the lack of vocal audio in the front, I was seating on the left side od the stage and it sounded pretty good, but my friends who were on the field said to me that in the front they couldnt hear Axl.

It's true. Many people complained about the lack of vocal audio in the front of the stage. So, in some parts of the stadium, some could hear Axl, but in other parts they couldn't hear him. Poor fans!!!

Exactly. This should have been caught during soundcheck. Baz was OK so it was clearly Axl's sound engineer that fucked the pooch on this one. Someone's gettin' fired!

Anynody saw this ?

Whole Lotta Rosie:

Link doesn´t work mate :(

It's so difficult to paste at the address bar? :rofl-lol:

Here:

I use a firefox addon called "textlink" any address not already linked you double click it and it opens in new tab, saves lots of time for me :)

thanks for the videos people!

I don't use addons on my firefox anymore. He's incredible heavy already using 250MB of RAM alone.

Ouch. If you use Windows, upgrade to Windows 7. Way better on resources.

Back to topic!!!

Exactly. This should have been caught during soundcheck. Baz was OK so it was clearly Axl's sound engineer that fucked the pooch on this one. Someone's gettin' fired!

In other forums, some people are very disappointed about this. Some of them, who were near the stage, could hardly hear Axl. What happened to the sound engineer?????

Really? I doubt he's getting fired because Axl's audio was bad at one show. People make mistakes.

6 songs from the new album? That is an all time low for this tour...

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

sorry i dont see it as negative crap at all, 6 songs from the new albulm,3 of which we have heard a million times before live anyway, it is poor but hey at least axl looks and sounds cool i suppose !!!!!!!!!!!!!n people are allowed to critisize when its granted you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I only sign in under myself.

Thanks for taking the time to go through my post history but kiss my ass if you think I am being negative. I am so tired of that shit on this board. It is the CHINESE DEMOCRACY tour and yes, it is pathetic if they are playing only 6 songs from that album. That is not being negative that is concern for the success of the band. You can't sell albums if you don't promote the album.

Are you jellyzero signed in under the wrong name??...oopsy if you are! :lol:

Otherwise..relax,I was just pointing out the errors of one negative comment and correcting them with another negative comment by the same member.

If you think negative comments are not negative,well,good for you. :)

Thanks for taking the time to go through my post history but kiss my ass if you think I am being negative. I am so tired of that shit on this board. No one on here is entitled to be the discussion board police and I am very sure I have done enough for this band in the past 23 years to where I have the right to say what I think and actually encourage discussion without the threat of of cupcakes or positive watch dogs. It is the CHINESE DEMOCRACY tour and yes, it is pathetic if they are playing only 6 songs from that album during a concert. That is not being negative that is concern for the success of the band. You can't sell albums if you don't promote the album. If albums aren't sold he will never get out from under the "this isn't GNR" BS that IS negative and we would all like to see put to a stop.

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

sorry i dont see it as negative crap at all, 6 songs from the new albulm,3 of which we have heard a million times before live anyway, it is poor but hey at least axl looks and sounds cool i suppose !!!!!!!!!!!!!n people are allowed to critisize when its granted you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to go through my post history but kiss my ass if you think I am being negative. I am so tired of that shit on this board. It is the CHINESE DEMOCRACY tour and yes, it is pathetic if they are playing only 6 songs from that album. That is not being negative that is concern for the success of the band. You can't sell albums if you don't promote the album.

Otherwise..relax,I was just pointing out the errors of one negative comment and correcting them with another negative comment by the same member.

Thanks for taking the time to go through my post history but kiss my ass if you think I am being negative. I am so tired of that shit on this board. No one on here is entitled to be the discussion board police and I am very sure I have done enough for this band in the past 23 years to where I have the right to say what I think and actually encourage discussion without the threat of of cupcakes or positive watch dogs. It is the CHINESE DEMOCRACY tour and yes, it is pathetic if they are playing only 6 songs from that album during a concert. That is not being negative that is concern for the success of the band. You can't sell albums if you don't promote the album. If albums aren't sold he will never get out from under the "this isn't GNR" BS that IS negative and we would all like to see put to a stop.

Wtf are you doing? Do you know how to quote and post?

ill post my review later, hell of a night, i was and im still speachless... 4-5 excelent vids in front row, 30+HQ pics... and lots of fun... "its a bird? its a plane? no... its ASHBAMAN!!!" - Axl Rose ... i was in the front row, so, i was less than 2 meters from them... well... ill be back later xD

ill post my review later, hell of a night, i was and im still speachless... 4-5 excelent vids in front row, 30+HQ pics... and lots of fun... "its a bird? its a plane? no... its ASHBAMAN!!!" - Axl Rose ... i was in the front row, so, i was less than 2 meters from them... well... ill be back later xD

Are you kidding me? You can't leave now!

The Don`t Cry video really made my day...thanks for posting! It is quite clear that he rather spontaneously started to sing along to the guitar solo! That was just so awesome!

Feel a little bit sorry for the fans who suffered from the sound problems, but maybe it would have helped shouting in english ;)

As far as the usual complaints go: Why did they play so few songs, why didn`t they play this song, why is it called the CD tour if they only play half the songs on it....honestly, go F/$( Yourselves....the same complaints after every show...that really gets annoying and boring. Just be happy for the guys who have not seen the band for 17 years!

I'll be looking forward to your post! :thumbsup:

I'm really glad they played Don't Cry.^^

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

You should write, mix, produce and oh ya... sing CHINESE DEMOCRACY 2. Ya seem to have it all figured it. Did you really throw a fit just now? C'mon grow up. Stop bein' a punk.. You make a point, to some degree, but to feel policed or whatever... Dude. See that blue cable in the back of your PC... Unplug it. If your on wi-fi... Just turn off your router. Ya get the hint here. Every site has policing and "postive reinforcement." All I'm sayin... "Choose your battles..."

Edited by MicEffecT

The Don`t Cry video really made my day...thanks for posting! It is quite clear that he rather spontaneously started to sing along to the guitar solo! That was just so awesome!

Feel a little bit sorry for the fans who suffered from the sound problems, but maybe it would have helped shouting in english ;)

As far as the usual complaints go: Why did they play so few songs, why didn`t they play this song, why is it called the CD tour if they only play half the songs on it....honestly, go F/$( Yourselves....the same complaints after every show...that really gets annoying and boring. Just be happy for the guys who have not seen the band for 17 years!

+1

Oh that say it in English part... That was well CLASSIC. No offence to the Argentinians. But I'm sure Axl didn't understand ya!

Jesus Christ.

I did pick my battle. It is the only battle that I fight on here which is to have a discussion about the setlist without being called names or negative.

P.S. Yes, I do know how to copy and paste. I just made a mistake.

Dude. I ain't attackin' ya. To fight with a MOD is well pointless. It's your battle tho... So carry on! I could complain that we didn't get Scraped or Rosie in Toronto. And that we got a bunch of CD hits. Who cares. Ya wanna hear more CD songs. Go to YouTube. Better yet, whip out your CD collection.

Don't Cry - check out Axl's voice.Damn you Argentinians lol

Wow, fuckin' amazing vocal performance!

Beautiful moment, almost made me cry :P

I cried! :D

PLEASE, PLAY DON'T CRY IN RIO!!!! :wub:

You beg them to beg you not to cry in Rio? :lol:

Lol! Something like this!!! :lol:

I'll be looking forward to your post! :thumbsup:

I'm really glad they played Don't Cry.^^

ok ok xD here is a small preview... i have more, ill post later with a full review ^^ im still trying to find the words

SCREEN CAPS from our vids (my wife recorded them, we were next to each other, cryed all time, and waited 40hs outside the stadium to see them :P )

MOV07466037.jpgMOV07466133.jpg

MOV07466110.jpgMOV07466131.jpg

MOV07478186.jpgMOV07478285.jpg

MOV07478290.jpgMOV07478292.jpg

MOV07478293.jpgMOV07478295.jpg

blabbermouth.net has a story about an almost riot outside the stadium at Buenos Aires. It said 12 fans were arrested in trying to get into the sold out venue. Then some fans inside were throwing stuff on stage and Axl stopped the show twice so someone could speak to them to stop it. They said the sound was bad and the fans couldn't hear Axl singing.

I swear it seems wherever Axl goes, trouble follows. lol