The OFFICIAL Buenos Aires Thread - March 22, Argentina

ManetsBR

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to think about anyway, is the tarps for that or for rain? I am asking cause I honestly dont know

Me neither. When we did rigging on UYI tour the tarps were used when the teardown started to protect those below. As far as the screens, equipment, etc. Those are all loaded on trucks while the trusses are still assembled to protect them in the event of rain. The mixing tables, monitors etc are housed in that metal tower on the field beside Axl. But that's how it used to be done. That was 1992/93 so things may have changed since then.

Videos:

WTTJ & Easy: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5kAp1w57bCw

Better: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=m9WPlAIRVBU

Rocket Queen: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Np5kB6OAwrE

Sweet Child: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bsGo-65jE28

Ron solo & Dont Cry: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mZMwnDHQs4Q

November Rain: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FYhL2T9FlSU

Pics:

Uploading 85 Pics! ^^ hell i could even take screen caps of the vids cause Axl and the guys were so close xD

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Agustin_rock/GNR%20Buenos%20Aires%202010/ (link Fixed, but there are more pics, no idea why arent there -.- ill put them later)

----------------------------------------------

ill quote myself and ill add the things that are still uploading... well, i guess its over xD i hope u enjoyed something from my review it was hard cause my english sucks xD!

i hope EVERY new/old/casual/freak GnR fan can witness this awesome show... dont doubt it... GO and see them... u wont regret it...

Agustin

Sorry to bother you again, but now the photobucket album is asking for a password to see the pics...

Edited by lizwontcry

I can't get the link for the videos to open either, great review anyways! Sounds like you guys has the time of your lives!! Thanks for taking the time to write one.

my bad :xmassrudolph: they are working now :P

He it's the full review, with pics, videos, everything!!!

11golle.jpg

Well, ill try to do my best review as possible, since english is not my first language =)

i was in the line waiting since sunday 21 at 6pm (doors opened 22 at 5pm), no sleeping, there was good and bad times (some bad bad cold during the night xD but well, in the morning we got some nice breackfast ) this part is not that importan so i wont extend that much... except for the soundcheck we heard, parts of OTGM, NR, PC and bits of RQ...

at 6pm of the 22 "doors" opened xD (there was no door, just a couple of guys holding us), we run like there was no tomorrow, it make me remember that part of the Estranged video when people run inside the stadium, it was like that but, consider that i didnt sleep for 24hs it was hard to hold the breath xD after i reached the fence, people started to push, hurting me and all that shit and continued like that for the whole night -.- but well, i waited 12yrs for this, FUCK the pain i was just worried for my wife...

after a while Massacre, a local band started they show, it was fun, i like that band they are like puk-rock-fun band... very positive lyrics and music but, well people throwed a lot of things to them, shoes, bottles, cell phones, keys... everything... o yes, a lot of spityng... (dont know if its well writen)... i must say this now, and dont forget it till the end of the review, the argentinian people/rock crowd is very disrespectful sometimes that something i really hate about us, and i must say it now, more than half of the people, or almost all were there to see axl, didnt even know who the other guys were, they just wanted to hear the old clasics/songs, thats why besides my and mmm like 5000 other people there where cheering DJ/4tus/Ron solos and so on ... but well... fuck them...retards...

then La mancha de rolando started to play, and the same situation with the other group, but, not that hard, some people liked the band... by that time, i saw like 50-60 peple taken out of the fence cause of asfixia, dehydrated or in heat shock, just in my line of sight, imagine how many people more were taken...

and after some preparations... BACH... it was mind blowing... that guy have an amazing energy, and put the crowd on fire!!! the audience were singing "sebastian, sebastian, sebastian" between the songs, and he was like... "o.0 WTF!" he was very surprised, we really appreciate him here, he just give 110% of him in the show, and the audience noted that... also Frank Ferrer and Chris Pitman came in the stage drinking wine, partyed a while say "hi" to the crowd... amazing xD those 2 dudes rock... few songs before the show ended... bach started to sing "guns and roses, guns and roses" the whole stadium joined him... then, i saw frank in the backstage, and pointed him while i was screaming "guns and roses" he saw me and said "thx thx" touches his heart and gave an "ok" finger ^^ In one song, someone thorowed him a sport shoe and he used it like a microphone, swittching them and having fun xD

after a while, after the crew prepared the stage... lights went off... and the chinese intro started to play... finally, the moment i was waiting for 12 years... it was about to happen... (side note: the pyro, never seen something like that in any rock show, its great, i could feel the heat in my face from the flames in the back of the stage, and the fireworks scared me and put the crowd to jump every time)

during the whole show i had Axl so close to me... ok ok lets start xD

SHOW

01-Chinese Democracy: i saw DJ going up, then Tommy, Ron... and Frank... that killer riff started "taaara tatarara... taaara tatarara" Axls scream, and the pyro... damn that pyro... almost gave me a heart attack what a killer intro song, nothing like that to set the crowd on fire, something notice... the guitar solos, they sounded awesome, better than the album... and another thing, i watched all time and almost in every song Dizzy, Tommy, Chris sing in every song power vocals!! ^^ i cried since the first riff of the song, i couldnt belive it... i cryed like a baby... but hell, it was the best night of my life... such a baddass song and i was crying xD imagine what happened later... song over... axl stayed a while looking at the crowd like a mannequin... awesomness right there...

02-Welcome To The Jungle: hahaha love how DJ tease the people with the initial riff... nice way to make the crowd on fire Axls voice was at it best, the band live its a fucking machine... i love how Frank added a lots of new drums to almost all the songs xD songs sound much cooler and complete...

03-It's So Easy: Axls "low" voice sounded amazing, i was 2meters away from him, damn! i even saw his tongue moving, all his jewlery, the details of the tattoos...everything... DJ came near us a couple of time, smiled us,wow... what a cool guy... great energy live... Axl even throwed away the mic stand xD and fell off under the piano

04-Mr. Brownstone: i noticed some new beats from Frank in here, they make the song sound great, the crowd started following the song rythm singing "ooh oohh ooh" where there was no lyrics, great xD cameras running everywhere, guys with GNRcrew shirts filmed the show with 3 BIG cameras, so hope they release it, somehow, Axl looked to my and my wife for a secs, that made my night.

05-Sorry: the chours of this song live sound better than the albums, damn, Axl, Tommy, Chris and Dizzy sound great together... DJ solo was... out of this world... damn... sounds better than the album version... fuck, GnR soungs better live than in a record... at least tonight... the last minutes of this song are amazing, they remind me to the last verses of coma... so many emotions with so good music...

06-Better: Axl throwed the mic stand again xD i looked around me during the song, and guess what? only 3-4 guys where singing it like mads... well, maybe thats why Dj and 4Tus smiled to us a coupled of times ^^ me and my wife had visual contact with stinson, we even "talked" in signs the whole show... its hard to write it, but, he saw us crying, and sayed "your crying?" --yes with our heads- "no! dont cry" moving his hands betwen chords we talked like this on every song ^^ i cant express with words, but man... it was awesome... we even told him about the sound problems in some stadium area, and he told us/mimic us "oh! ok! wait a little, ill told them" and later "we are working on it, thx guys"... seeing Axl so close to us, was something unique... after so many dvd/youtube/pics... finally he was standing in front of me...

07-James Bon Theme, By Richard Fortus: powerfull solo man, the crowd was jumping like mads xD this guy plays like he is possesed, he laugs with the people and make funny faces all the time...

08-Live And Let Die: stadium went mad with this... all i can say, is... once u see this song perfomed live... man... u will know why its never out of the setlist...

09-If The World: Sond problems started here, crowd started to scream "no se escucha, no se escucha" (we cant hear, we cant hear), and throwed some things to the stage (even some shoes) but the translator was stupid enough to dont tell Axl what we were screaming -.- i couldnt enjoy the song, i was trying to tell someone from the crew what was happening, i told it to some cew guys but they didnt listened to me -.-

10-Rocket Queen: very emotional song to me and my wife, shes my RQ xD DJ came near the crowd almos all the song

11-Dizzy Solo: even with the sound problems, the whole stadium chanted "ole, ole ole ole, dizzy dizzy" argentinians love Dizzy, he came here like 3-4 times with his band... damn, what a good solo...

12-Street Of Dreams: Again the sound problems ruined almost all the song, but with my wife we could tell Tommy whats the problem like we said before... thx god we had some chemistry with him during the whole show... its not that i couldnt hear, for me it was fine, but, half the stadium couldnt, and well... besides what i think about the crowd, i want everybody to enjoy the show... i care about this kind of things...

13-You Could Be Mine: sound problems were solved during the song, so, i finally could enjoy the show again ^^

14-The Ballad Of Death, by Dj Ashba: Dj was in front of me and my wife it was great, i could see his blue eyes all the time! nice song, it has a lot of soul...

16-Sweet Child o Mine: crowd exploded xD! Dj plays with so many passion... that guy give the best of him on every note... till now Axl changed his clothes several times, and will continue this way till the end of the show... do u remember the "joke" Axl do in some vids with the crew, like, he dont let them go, and run in front of them? well he did the same with DJ, Axl was in front of him moving to the left, to the right and not leaving him go xD so funny...

17-Another brick in the wall: was something brillant, all the stadium singing like it was a Pink Floyd show, people love this kind of stuff... your favorite band covering other bands classic its great...

18-Axl piano solo & November rain: Piano came in from behind some GNR flag under Franks drums... tears all over my face, all the people singing with Axl... the best part was the jam/battle between Ron and Axl before the last part of NR started... when NR "started" again, man... those lasts seconds were unbelievable... Axl in piano, Ron playing with his soul on every note, Dizzy and Chris singing and adding their stuff, DJ and 4tus running like mads in the pyro... it was perfect... oh, and don't forget about Axl playing piano with his foot ROFL

19-Pink Panther Theme, by Bumblefoot: hahaha it seems that Ron is having a lot of fun playing it ^^ he was cheering the crowd all the time...

20-Don't Cry: Started as Ron solo, then the crowd started to sing, and after a while... Axl came in, in a very low voice, he was in the back watching all the time, so i guess he decided to join during the song... i couldnt believe it... Axl screaming like mad... it was so emotional... u will see it in my video...

21-Out ta Get Me: hell... after hearing some drums beats and some Tommy bass notes, i thought "YES, Shacklers! my favourite song!" but well... i cant complain, i never heard it by GnR xD hahaha, it was a "slap in the face" song... fuck, i could see Axls face singing with so many angry an passion, he seems this lyrics means a lot to him... during DC Ron grabbed a flag and passed it to DJ, then he tied in his back and started to run like a mad in the whole stage... and Axl said "Its a bird? its a plane? no!... its Ashbaman!! hahahaha" xD sop funny

22-Knockin On Heaven's Door: i saw Axl grabbing the cowboy hat, and i knew it was coming xD i destroyed my throat singing the chours... i love this version, its more like Dylans version... so calmed and strong at the same time... it was one of the moments i was waiting the whole show, hearing the whole stadium was o.0... even Ron take some time to go and take a pics with some chicks in the backstage while Tommy was watching with a face like "wtf dude! ur crazy, ur solo is coming and ur there xD"

23-Nightrain: Axl sing was perfect, so powerfull, 3 guitars make this a killer song... the best moment was in the last solo, Ron was lying in the floor playing like ol' rockstars, man, that guy feel the music so bad... he even extended the solo after the song! while Ron was in the floor, after the solo of the song ended, Axl looked at him laughing, and pretend he was kicking him, and Frank added some drums noices with each kick (also DJ did the same in other song, cant remember it, but Tommy and 4tus look each other laughing saying "wtf is he doing? ok... lets keep playing xD")

Encore:

24-Madagascar: Very emotive song for me, and for Axl aswell, his face had so many emotions, i cryed like a baby the whole song, and like with the other CD songs, we were a couple of people sining it, haha i was also singing the speech in the middle xD .. epic song to be played live...

25-Patience: then 4tus, DJ and Ron came in front of me, they sat and started to play... in the back Frank was looking the crowd... Dizzy and Chris had a tambourine, they were siting near Frank drum, so chilled out... Axl came, was one of the most nicest moments, 3 guitar players playing together and Axl behind them, with his hands in their shoulders... man... this band is so united...

26-Whole Lotta Rosie: Argentina loves AC/DC and seeing GNR playing it was pure rock and roll attitude, Axl sounded like the show just started, his voice was still so fresh... what a nice rocker song... Axl with his head so close to the guitar of ron headbanging like a fucking crazy for a long time... he is still a rocker...

27-Paradise City: The first chords started... people went crazy... i cried again, screamed like the end of the world... i was going to do what Axl did... going to give all the energy left in me... Axl was singing with so many rage, so many passion, 4tus hitting his guitars like a fucking nuts, Tommy came i front of the stage (he did it a couple of times) and started to jump, DJ runing all over the stage, Ron playin on top of all near Dizzy, Frank hitting the drums like hell... man what a better ending for the show... then the pyro, confeti and guitar solos in the air... i was crazy, it was an out of body experience... really, it was...then Axl said "Buenos Aires Argentina" .... "Fucking ... Good Fucking Nights"... and mic went to the audience... band came later, it was a great picture to see all of them together... Axl said something like "Sorry for taking us so long before coming again............."

The best night of my life was over... but hell, i have a lot of good memories... some of the best things i choose:

First of all, the chemistry in the band, they really like each other, they LOVE to play together... and if u are closer like me to the stage, u can see they are joking all the time ^^

Axl onstage presence, i seen so many vids... but man, a live experience is other thing... that guy is a rockstar... now i see why is one of the best frontman ever...

Tommy, i totally love him, we traded some words and gestures the entire show, he is so funny and for me the spine of the band... like someone said here "there would be no GNR without Tommy" thats how i see it...

The pyro, i know, its not a big deal, but it adds a lot to the songs...

The entire band, man... they gave 110% on every fucking second of each fucking song...

The laugs that i share with Ron cause someone throwed him a shirt during some of his solo and looked at me with a WTF face, then i said "wasnt me hahaha" and he said "fucking crazy people... AWESOME" xD the laugh i shared with DJ when i pointed my girls breasts xD (yes, she have some ^^)

best fucking night of my life... and my girl was with me... PERFECT...

now, ill leave u with the media... my girl did all the job, pics and vids all her credit ^^

----------------------------------

Videos:

WTTJ & Easy:

Better:

Rocket Queen:

Sweet Child:

Ron solo & Dont Cry:

November Rain:

Pics:

Uploading 85 Pics! ^^ hell i could even take screen caps of the vids cause Axl and the guys were so close xD

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Agustin_rock/GNR%20Buenos%20Aires%202010/ (link Fixed, but there are more pics, no idea why arent there -.- ill put them later)

----------------------------------------------

ill quote myself and ill add the things that are still uploading... well, i guess its over xD i hope u enjoyed something from my review it was hard cause my english sucks xD!

i hope EVERY new/old/casual/freak GnR fan can witness this awesome show... dont doubt it... GO and see them... u wont regret it...

Agustin

Awesome review! wish i was there :)

As my first post, I'll give my thoughs on the concert I attended.

I'm not a hardcore fan so excuse any mistakes you might find. Also, take notice that english is not my main language.

The word "bittersweet" fits my feelings like a glove after attending Guns n' Roses performance last night at Velez Sarsfield stadium in Buenos Aires.

This country always had GNR fever and after 17 years, Axl Rose would step on Argentinean soil again.

The concert organization was plagued by incidents from the very beginning, when the River Plate stadium, where the concert was due was banned for music shows by the authorities for causing vibrations that disturbed the neighbors.

Tickets sold out very early. That caused riots outside the stadium when people tried to get in without a ticket. Some furious delinquents set a tree on fire and the police had to intervene arresting about 3 or 4 people.

Opening for Axl and Co. was Sebastian Bach, former lead singer of the band Skid Row.

Even though Bach abused demagogy by repeating time after time "Argentina, te amo" (Argentina, I love you), Sebastian put on a great show and won the audience over almost instantly.

With a mix of Skid Row classics and songs from his solo album "Angel Down", Bach proved he still has a very powerful voice and knows how to use it.

His backing band was great too and for 75 minutes the audience was entertained with classics like "Big Guns", "18 And Life", "In A Darkened Room" and the closer "Youth Gone Wild".

Almost 2 hours late, at 11 PM, Axl's band took the stage.

This GNR line up is very different to the one that played their last concert in Argentina in 1993. Gone are Slash, Duff, Matt and Gilby.

We're left with basically Axl Rose and exchangeable employees, named Guns N' Roses only because Axl was smart enough to register the name.

Current members are Frank Ferrer on drums, Tommy Stinson on the bass, guitarists Richard Fortus, Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal and newest member DJ Ashba and keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman.

The Beginning with "Chinese Democracy" was everything a rock concert should have. A great frontman, a solid band behind and the added bonus of giant screens, great lightening and fireworks.

"But something sure is wrong" sang Hank Williams. Axl's voice wasn't audible.

The problem wasn't the typical case of adjusting the volumes on the first couple of songs because we couldn't hear Axl for most of the show.

After the opening, the band attacked with 3 "Appetite For Destruction" classics in a row: "Welcome To The Jungle", "It's So Easy" and "Mr. Brownstone".

The audience sang along and jump to all of them but soon started to grow disenchanted by the "karaoke" show and started singing "No se escucha, no se escucha!" (We can't hear it!).

The show continued with a couple of songs from the "Chinese Democracy" album, "Sorry" (a bitter open letter to ex members of Guns n' Roses) and "Better".

The audience patience slowly dimmed and grew intensely frustrated for not being able to hear Axl's voice, so they started to throw things at the stage.

Axl called an interpreter to translate his message of "if you keep throwing things at the stage, the show will be over...I wanna stay and have fun, but if you don't stop we will go!". This scene happened again during the show until finally the audience calmed down.

Each guitar player and keyboardist Dizzy Reed had a solo spot to show their skills. Dizzy was received with enthusiasm, perhaps because he's the only current member from the "Use Your Illusion" era.

The "Illusion" albums were represented by the Paul McCartney and Wings cover "Live and Let Die", the "Terminator 2" soundtrack song "You Could Be Mine", the Bob Dylan cover "Knocking on heaven's Door" -with the whole 45.000 attendees singing along and one of the few songs where Axl's voice could be heard- and a beautiful "November Rain", featuring Axl on the Piano jamming through a couple of Elton John songs -Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and Someone Saved My Life Tonight" and Pink Floyd's "Another Break In The Wall".

Other Chinese Democracy songs performed were "If The World" and "Street of Dreams", featuring Dizzy Reed on the piano jamming to David Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust" on the intro.

"Rocket Queen", from the "Appetite of Destruction" album got a great response from the audience as did "Sweet Child o' Mine" from the same album, the most celebrated song of the evening.

A beautiful guitar and voice only version of "Don't Cry" had Axl joined by thousands of voices and cheering.

The fierce "Out ta get me" followed and was celebrated as all other songs from "Appetite for destruction" were.

A great cover of AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie" was very well executed and sounded powerful as it should be.

The main set finished after more than 2 hours with "Night Train" and after 5 minutes the band returned to perform the encores.

"Madagascar" is a song that works very well live, where the intensity is better felt live than on the "Chinese Democracy" record.

Perhaps Guns n' Roses most tender ballad, "Patience", from the "Lies" album was performed almost as acoustic as on the LP version and was preceded by an unexpected performance by the 3 guitar players of "Por una Cabeza", one of the most popular Argentinean Tango tunes.

The ending came with the usual closer, "Paradise City" and a festival of Axl running across the stage, some more fireworks and red colored papers raining on the audience.

After more than 2 and a half hours of a very professional show it was a real shame that Axl was barely audible.

Hopefully they will return not in 17 years but sooner, and let Axl's "poor voice be heard".

1.Chinese Democracy (KARAOKE VERSION)

2.Welcome To The Jungle (KARAOKE VERSION)

3.It’s So Easy (KARAOKE VERSION)

4.Mr. Brownstone (KARAOKE VERSION)

5.Sorry (KARAOKE VERSION)

6.Better (KARAOKE VERSION)

7.Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

8.Live And Let Die (KARAOKE VERSION)

9.If the World (KARAOKE VERSION)

10.Rocket Queen (KARAOKE VERSION)

11.Dizzy Reed Piano

12.Street Of Dreams (KARAOKE VERSION)

13.You Could Be Mine (KARAOKE VERSION)

14.DJ Ashba Guitar Solo-

15.Sweet Child O’ Mine (KARAOKE VERSION)

16.Axl Rose Piano Solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Someone saved my life tonight, Another brick in the wall)

17.November Rain

18.Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

19.Don’t Cry

20. Out ta get me (KARAOKE VERSION)

21.Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door (SEMI KARAOKE VERSION)

22.22.Nightrain (KARAOKE VERSION)

Encore:

23.Madagascar (KARAOKE VERSION)

24.Intro: Por una cabeza/Patience (KARAOKE VERSION)

25.Whole Lotta Rosie (KARAOKE VERSION)

26.Paradise City (KARAOKE VERSION)

That November Rain video made me cry! That was.... beautiful! I can't believe that within 2 1/2 months it's me standing right there..... Shit! I think I just realized I AM going to se them. I'm freaking shaky right now!!! :lol:

you lucky bastard.. ;)

That Jam during November Rain was awesome, really beautiful, Axl and Ron seem to have an amazing musical connection, I'd love to see what happens if they took that to the studio.

On a side note, why is it that fucking NO ONE can play that second November Rain solo correctly live? Every guitarist who tries it fucks it up. Generally on performing it live, Slash never got it quite right, Finck just all out killed it, it was abysmal and Ashba seems to have done his best to resurrect the character of the original but still with some glaring flaws.

It's that high bend, the lower, starting note's not supposed to be held the way they all do, it's out of key and it sours everything. On the Illusions recording it was just used as a grace note, and quite frankly it was the high point of the entire song, but every GNR guitarist assigned it seems to have a chronic case of not being able to nail it. Every time I hear it, i wish it was left up to me, I'd gladly go out there for those few seconds and play it the way it's supposed to. It's such a little detail, but it does my head in because its so easily fixed.

Im still trying to figured out why in the hell axl's voice couldnt be heard... here in uruguay happen the same thing. theories?

Yup, they're equipment got fucked up in the stage collapse! The bigger stage using different specs. Light rigs, PA, monitors etc are all custom sized. Cuz when they are using the bigger stage, it goes without saying... They need bigger sound because they're in a bigger venue. If there's issues with that equipment. They need to pinpoint it (trial n' error) then order whatever is needed and have it flown in. This is GNR if they need to have somethin' flown in, rest assured they will do just that.

Edited by MicEffecT

Im still trying to figured out why in the hell axl's voice couldnt be heard... here in uruguay happen the same thing. theories?

Yup, they're equipment got fucked up in the stage collapse! The bigger stage using different specs. Light rigs, PA, monitors etc are all custom sized. Cuz when they are using the bigger stage, it goes without saying... They need bigger sound because they're in a bigger venue. If there's issues with that equipment. They need to pinpoint it (trial n' error) then order whatever is needed and have it flown in. This is GNR if they need to have somethin' flown in, rest assured they will do just that.

bubmle said :rofl-lol:

"Fantastic time in Argentina! Apologies to the fans in the front that weren't getting Axl's voice in the PA - don't know wtf happened, heard part of the PA had malfunctioned, or something with the angle of the speakers, don't know exactly, regardless of the reason, I'm sad that there were fans that missed out on the full experience. Understand why people were throwing stuff at the stage, to alert us there was a problem. Someone threw a shoe. Please people, if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use."

6 songs from the new album? That is an all time low for this tour...

I'll let you correct you

more negative crap here

;)

sorry i dont see it as negative crap at all, 6 songs from the new albulm,3 of which we have heard a million times before live anyway, it is poor but hey at least axl looks and sounds cool i suppose !!!!!!!!!!!!!n people are allowed to critisize when its granted you know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I only sign in under myself.

Thanks for taking the time to go through my post history but kiss my ass if you think I am being negative. I am so tired of that shit on this board. It is the CHINESE DEMOCRACY tour and yes, it is pathetic if they are playing only 6 songs from that album. That is not being negative that is concern for the success of the band. You can't sell albums if you don't promote the album.

Are you jellyzero signed in under the wrong name??...oopsy if you are! :lol:

Otherwise..relax,I was just pointing out the errors of one negative comment and correcting them with another negative comment by the same member.

If you think negative comments are not negative,well,good for you. :)

No I only sign in under myself.

Thanks for taking the time to go through my post history but kiss my ass if you think I am being negative. I am so tired of that shit on this board. No one on here is entitled to be the discussion board police and I am very sure I have done enough for this band in the past 23 years to where I have the right to say what I think and actually encourage discussion without the threat of of cupcakes or positive watch dogs. It is the CHINESE DEMOCRACY tour and yes, it is pathetic if they are playing only 6 songs from that album during a concert. That is not being negative that is concern for the success of the band. You can't sell albums if you don't promote the album. If albums aren't sold he will never get out from under the "this isn't GNR" BS that IS negative and we would all like to see put to a stop.

Joined in '03 and waited all this time to jump in the fire...wow!

Your posting style reminds me of somebody.

hmmmm...thinking...thinking

bubmle said :rofl-lol:

"Fantastic time in Argentina! Apologies to the fans in the front that weren't getting Axl's voice in the PA - don't know wtf happened, heard part of the PA had malfunctioned, or something with the angle of the speakers, don't know exactly, regardless of the reason, I'm sad that there were fans that missed out on the full experience. Understand why people were throwing stuff at the stage, to alert us there was a problem. Someone threw a shoe. Please people, if you're going to throw a shoe, throw BOTH shoes - one shoe is of very little use."

If they're aware then they should come back and play the show again with proper sound for those of us who spent their hard earned money on a ticket! :angry: