The OFFICIAL Buenos Aires Thread - March 22, Argentina

ManetsBR

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like 1980's American News :P lol

lol is the tv station gonna show the concert? or just clips? or nothing?

Rumour is full show. But there is no confirmation on this either. If it's officially on tv... I would think I'd know about it by now. No emails :(

This is why if anything they may show clips from the show on the news, no one has heard of a full stream

I have NO idea...asking the same thing myself..

About 15 minutes ago they showed some pro-shot from a previous show and said there still was a line 10-blocks long of people getting into the stadium.

Argentinian TV is shite :P. I shall retract that statement if we get a full proshot show from this.

Argentinian TV is actually pretty good. This channel is shit.

Edited by RocketKing99

About 15 minutes ago they showed some pro-shot from a previous show and said there still was a line 10-blocks long of people getting into the stadium.

Yeah i saw that too mate it looks like its gonna be at least another hour just to let those fans in

Anyone have a direct link for the channel? I know its not full stream but :)

http://www.tn.com.ar/vivo/metafile.asx

anyone else having sound problems?

no problem with sound, but i'm not getting any video

+1

Try tn.com.ar

Click play on the right hand side video...

However, I don't think they will show stuff from the concert... they may show bits... but this is a news channel...

Thank u, but WMP11 doesn`t work right now on my notebook, and I don`t know why... Murphy`s law?! :(

Edited by Caroline

Yeah i saw that too mate it looks like its gonna be at least another hour just to let those fans in

I don't expect GNR til 12am local

yeah agree mate i love the late starts

Based on everything I've heard. Estranged is just too complicated of a song. Much like Coma due to constant guitar changes. Prostitute, Scraped and Riad are a bitch lyrically. We have been lucky enough to hear Scraped a few times. I am sure Prostitute may become a staple as time wears on. With Axl punching out shows every 2 or 3 nights I don't think his voice can handle it atm. Especially with his recent throat problems. Have faith. The setlist changes nightly and ya just never know how the band feels. What I want is ear monitor mixes. Those are sweet!

You realize Prostitute hasn't been played since Tokyo, right?

Prostitute is the only ChiDem song I haven't heard live yet.

yeah agree mate i love the late starts

I bet 11:30 :D

Based on everything I've heard. Estranged is just too complicated of a song. Much like Coma due to constant guitar changes. Prostitute, Scraped and Riad are a bitch lyrically. We have been lucky enough to hear Scraped a few times. I am sure Prostitute may become a staple as time wears on. With Axl punching out shows every 2 or 3 nights I don't think his voice can handle it atm. Especially with his recent throat problems. Have faith. The setlist changes nightly and ya just never know how the band feels. What I want is ear monitor mixes. Those are sweet!

Oh u mean at the show. Gonna say, just listen to Tokyo 2009

You saw TWAT in Canada and Riad in 2002 ??

...and probably Hammerstein '06 (I'd have to check)

Guest King Of Spades

...and probably Hammerstein '06 (I'd have to check)

The guy thinks you mean you say them in person. To clarify its from bootlegs not being there in person most likely.

I'd love for them to give Prostitute a shot again, one of the main reasons i think it's been papped out of the setlist is because Axl really struggled to sing it during the japanese leg of the tour, but I think if he was really to work on it, it could become a huge high point of the set, it just would take some real effort to do justice. I mean, on the Japanese performances there were moments of pure gold which gave me chills, if that was given a bit of a chance to develop, then the whole song could be a hair-raiser.

Go on Guns, you've created an absolute masterpiece, do it justice :D.

I'd love for them to give Prostitute a shot again, one of the main reasons i think it's been papped out of the setlist is because Axl really struggled to sing it during the japanese leg of the tour, but I think if he was really to work on it, it could become a huge high point of the set, it just would take some real effort to do justice. I mean, on the Japanese performances there were moments of pure gold which gave me chills, if that was given a bit of a chance to develop, then the whole song could be a hair-raiser.

Go on Guns, you've created an absolute masterpiece, do it justice :D.

+1