Tour Souvenirs

90's

I went to the Montreal, Ottawa 2010 shows got a T-shirt, the 1 with skulls and lots of beers...

What did u get at the souvenir stand and how mutch...?

40$ T-shirt... 90$ beer Budget.. eatch show

And having my tickets framed!!

Edited by 90's

well, i got Nick and Dj picks, some nice confetti and the best night of my life. thats all... besides pics and videos :thumbsup:

i dont like to buy things in this kind of events, allways everything is overpriced :thumbsdown:

Edited by Argentina Roses

Official: south america tour t-shirt and red skull cap.

Not-official: south america tour bandana, flag and brazilian tour t-shirt.

Plus a paradise city red confetti and that silver thing, that possibily touched in Axl. :P

Fernando was giving picks, but I didnt manage to take one, but I had a good conversation with him, then I asked him to take the silver confetti on the stage.

Edited by ManetsBR

I got DJ's cigarette during Patience, and Ron's pick at the end.. B)

Also tons of conffetti, took hundreads of amazing pictures,plus the biggest souvenir is that i met the band, Beta, Del James, Fernando....Got autographs and got the chance to talk to them, i'll never forget that! :heart:

Edited by nathalie92

$90 worth of beers at a concert? Lol, no thanks.

thats like 3 beers

That's like an exaggeration.

Trust me, I know how expensive beers are at concerts, but regardless, I'd never get $90 worth.

at bell center beer are 10 dollars each, and at colisé pepsi, 5,50 I think if I remember correctly. I was drunk at quebec so...

From the Rose Bar show I got Bumblefoot's pick, Tommy's bass pick, Franks Drumstick, a piece of clipped guitar string from Dj that i took off the stage, a champagne glass, and some rose pedals that dried out. It's all on my facebook haha.

From the Rose Bar show I got Bumblefoot's pick, Tommy's bass pick, Franks Drumstick, a piece of clipped guitar string from Dj that i took off the stage, a champagne glass, and some rose pedals that dried out. It's all on my facebook haha.

lucky bastard ;)

lucky bastard ;)

Hell yeah I am :lol: I can honestly say that was one of the greatest nights of my life!! I am so grateful to have been there!!

Guest Sweet Tooth

$90 worth of beers at a concert? Lol, no thanks.

thats like 3 beers

That's like an exaggeration.

Trust me, I know how expensive beers are at concerts, but regardless, I'd never get $90 worth.

Once you make money, you'll realize how little $90 really is.