OFFICIAL SAN JUAN concert thread April 15th, Puerto Rico

gunsguy

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gnr-dave Simple solution for you rather than getting so uptight about things, when they come to your area don't go! Problem solved :thumbsup:

And last time I checked its a discussion board. If you want to kiss Axls ass and have people not be able to give any feed back that is not ass kissing go read Jarmos

...and the last time I checked, you weren't a moderator of this forum.

But seeing as you're hot on advice, here's some: Nobody minds an opinion, it's just the endless rant, time after time about the same old topic(s) that it gets boring. Let's be honest dave, it's not like conduct hasn't been mentioned before, with you.

When you're being sensible, your feedback (even the negative stuff :o ) is no problem with me. Just in moderation you see.

Please be sensible and continue to enjoy posting here. :)

Oh, and isn't there a thread for people moaning about setlists?

We're good like that, you see.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowned.

Wow..im almost lost for words on how great Axl sounds at this show. I wish we had soundboard or monitor mix of this show. Im so blown away by the power of his voice. For all those naysayers who claim he cant sing no more...show them youtube clips of this show and I will bet anything they will change their tune or just be a stuck up asshole and still say he cant sing, lol. Did anyone see the You Could Be Mine clip? wow, he sang the whole song in rasp..every clip i have seen, i got goosebumps. God I hope i get to see these guys when and if they come to the States.

Oh my fuck, epic don't cry. With Frank it would be a monster.

I agree. I hope they add him to it!

i think that Axl doesnt want frank to play it. Axl doesnt want to play DC as a complete song. If you added drums to this version, it would already sound pretty complete.

Wow..im almost lost for words on how great Axl sounds at this show. I wish we had soundboard or monitor mix of this show. Im so blown away by the power of his voice. For all those naysayers who claim he cant sing no more...show them youtube clips of this show and I will bet anything they will change their tune or just be a stuck up asshole and still say he cant sing, lol. Did anyone see the You Could Be Mine clip? wow, he sang the whole song in rasp..every clip i have seen, i got goosebumps. God I hope i get to see these guys when and if they come to the States.

I'm actually going to slightly disagree there, his voice seemed to have something a touch wrong with it, its a little hard to place exactly where though but his higher register at times seemed very loose with regards to control, esp compared to the previous parts of the tour....not sure quite why, maybe he was having an off night with that....its really most obvious in the lower part of his upper register, at times he was singing a little too high for the song....I suspect it maybe simply because he had a while to rest and his voice was in general better knick then before (though clearly he has lost some of the very highest notes during this tour, no doubt they will be back for Europe...) and you'd be surprised how sometimes that throws singers, it certainly throws me sometimes!

Maybe I'm just being a touch harsh and overanalytical, in the end for a good portion of the songs he sounded ace, granted he was probably not doing himself any vocal favours with the way he had to hit some of the higher notes that night, but alas he dos get there.

One very positive thing I'll say that I noticed, his chest voice has come on leaps and bounds recently, the fact he was decently rested here meant his lower register was spot on, and for the most part his upper was as well, the control, hmmm that was more hit and miss IMO!

Edited by koldie123