5 - Better

6 - 4tus Solo / Live And Let Die

7 - This I Love

8 - Rocket Queen

9 - Band Intros / Dizzy Solo / Street of Dreams

10 - You Could Be Mine

11 - DJ Solo / Sweet Child O' Mine

12 - Another Brick In The Wall / Axl Piano Solo / November Rain

13 - Ron Solo (Pink Panther) / Don't Cry (full)

14 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door

15 - Nightrain

-----------------------------------------------------

ENCORE

-----------------------------------------------------

16 - Madagascar

17 - My Michelle W / Sebastian Bach

18 - Patience

Cool about Don't Cry and My Michelle. Would rather see a 6th CD song though.

yeah..................................no

you would rather see a 6th CD song than DON'T CRY and MY MY MY...............MY MICHELLE????????????

Oh well to each his own.

Yes. On the Canadian tour, they were playing 9 CD songs a night. Now they're playing 5-6. I'm slowly starting to see why gnr-dave is so uptight about these setlists.

Cuz I'm sure axl gives a shit about what gnr-dave thinks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we would all like more CD songs but I would rather the band put on a great show for those at the concert than appeased random faceless people on the internet. If this setlist delivers the best show then I'm all for it.

Oh yeah god forbid Axl changes up the same set list he has been doing since 2002. You take out Better and This I love and that is the same set list they have been playing for ten years.

He only played one song he didnt play before 2006, which is This I love.

And if you are going to add a song to the set list you have not played in a while why add an AFD song? He should have added a CD song.

Baz and Axl could have dueted scraped.

I think I find funny is why isnt the bad more upset not to be playing the CD songs.

The less new songs they play the more they look like a cover band.

I guess since they are a cover band of even the 2001 band, they are just in it for the pay check.

WE all know if BH, Brain and Robin were still in the band they would be demanding to play the new stuff

Edited by gnr-dave

I'm sure we would all like more CD songs but I would rather the band put on a great show for those at the concert than appeased random faceless people on the internet. If this setlist delivers the best show then I'm all for it.

Oh yeah god forbid Axl changes up the same set list he has been doing since 2002. You take out Better and This I love and that is the same set list they have been playing for ten years.

And if you are going to add a song to the set list you have not played in a while why add an AFD song? He should have added a CD song.

So what if he doesn't change the set list? He doesn't have to, he doesn't work for anyone but himself.

Considering the back catalogue Guns have, having about 4-6 new songs, which they are to most people since the album is now avaliable, is okay in my book.

I think we have to take a step back and look at this from the perspective of those who don't visit the forums or look to get the bootlegs which is about 80-90% of the crowd. To them the Chinese songs are fresh and are new because the first time they have most likely heard them on a constant basis was when the album came out, assuming they even bought it. The band, and therefore the set list with cater to the biggest majority of the crowd and not the few individuals who go to the show and then come here to talk about it. The majority of people are far more likely to be annoyed if the band played more new songs than classics.

That's my viewpoint anyway. I don't really want to get into a deabte as this isn't the right thread to do so. Last date of the tour, should be a happy occasion and not one ruined by some needless argument.

Edited by plonker88

So what if he doesn't change the set list? He doesn't have to, he doesn't work for anyone but himself.

Considering the back catalogue Guns have, having about 4-6 new songs, which they are to most people since the album is now avaliable, is okay in my book.

I think we have to take a step back and look at this from the perspective of those who don't visit the forums or look to get the bootlegs which is about 80-90% of the crowd. To them the Chinese songs are fresh and are new because the first time they have most likely heard them on a constant basis was when the album came out, assuming they even bought it. The band, and therefore the set list with cater to the biggest majority of the crowd and not the few individuals who go to the show and then come here to talk about it. The majority of people are far more likely to be annoyed if the band played more new songs than classics.

That's my viewpoint anyway.

They are not playing 4-6 new songs when 3 of them (CD, SOD, Madagascar) are been in the set list for ten years.

Those are not considered new songs even though they were on the album. Anyone that has seen this band live since 2002 will have heard those three songs.

Its one thing if they were playnig 4-6 new songs not including those three, but they have been playing the same set list for ten years. And now that CD is out you would think Axl would want to showcase CD but he is not.

You really dont find that odd? And bullshit most people think those songs new, no one does, they have been played live for ten years, Axl played madagascar at the VMAs, and any gnr fan has at least one bootleg from the 2002-2006 tours that would have heard these songs.

When I was not posting on boards back in the orginal gnr days I had tons of bootlegs, so just because people dont post on forums does not mean they dont get bootlegs.

You really have to be joking right? I have a lot of friends that never visit these forums yet still heard CD songs way before the album ever came out. And this was in the day before the internet when you had to buy CDs, Now you can easily find live bootlegs online or even by buying them on ebay.

A good number of them even went the the shows.

Come on now be serious

Edited by gnr-dave

Dave, I responded in the setlist thread, this isn't the right thread and that one is so screwed up I don't see any harm in adding to it.

What else is this thread for? 99% of the people posting in the thread didnt go to the show.

So why even bother having the thread if you are not going to talk about the set list?

OH that is right, its only ok if you want to kiss Axls ass about the same tired set list.

Also, I didnt start posting in this thread until my name was mentioned.

Axl playing this kind of set list would be like Gnr during the UYI tour playing all of AFD and two or three UYI songs.

This show was the last show on this leg of the tour you would think they would want to play a ton of new songs.

If Axl does not want to play the new songs he should just call the tour Axls tribute to AFD tour instead of the CD tour. That would be more like it. This tour after CA was just a nostalgia tour since he played mostly old songs and the few new ones he did play most were being played 10 years ago, and are considered classics and not even new

Edited by gnr-dave

gnr-dave Simple solution for you rather than getting so uptight about things, when they come to your area don't go! Problem solved :thumbsup:

Like I said I did not plan on posting in this thread until my name was mentioned.

And last time I checked its a discussion board. If you want to kiss Axls ass and have people not be able to give any feed back that is not ass kissing go read Jarmos

Just offering my advice and opinion just like you m8t, I don't kiss anyone's ass just saying if you don't like something about the shows or tour don't go, that's what I would do

33cbxig.jpg

fbiykm.jpg

2ni5tno.jpg

wswjfp.jpg

2vttstl.jpg.

dz9r4k.jpg

zslbix.jpg

21ln29h.jpg

Edited by gunsguy

Hello everyone! This is my first post, I´m member since about a week ago.

I live in Guatemala and we get really frustrated since the april 13th. concert was cancelled. No info about refunds here.

Now, there´s a rumor here about Axl mentioning during last night concert in Puerto Rico something about rescheduling both Guatemala and Costa Rica shows. Is that true? Someone who was there please confirm/deny.

The low tickets sales is a lie, here are a lot more than 3,000 people wondering about tickets refunds. We think producers from Costa Rica and the promoter from here has the blame, and low ticket sales is just a lie.

Thanks!

1 - Thanks gunsguy and gunnerpr for the updates! Great pics and great setlist! Don`t cry :wub: again... and My Michelle with Baz! Loved it!

2 - And tata, welcome to myGNR ! I hope yall from Guatemala have a chance to see the guys soon! :thumbsup:

3 - Oh my God! Trollers here too??? They really don`t have nothing more interesting to do! (#facepalm) :thumbsdown:

Great weekend everyone! :D

Edited by Caroline

gnr-dave Simple solution for you rather than getting so uptight about things, when they come to your area don't go! Problem solved :thumbsup:

And last time I checked its a discussion board. If you want to kiss Axls ass and have people not be able to give any feed back that is not ass kissing go read Jarmos

...and the last time I checked, you weren't a moderator of this forum.

But seeing as you're hot on advice, here's some: Nobody minds an opinion, it's just the endless rant, time after time about the same old topic(s) that it gets boring. Let's be honest dave, it's not like conduct hasn't been mentioned before, with you.

When you're being sensible, your feedback (even the negative stuff :o ) is no problem with me. Just in moderation you see.

Please be sensible and continue to enjoy posting here. :)

Oh, and isn't there a thread for people moaning about setlists?

We're good like that, you see.