OFFICIAL SAN JUAN concert thread April 15th, Puerto Rico

gunsguy

Just offering my advice and opinion just like you m8t, I don't kiss anyone's ass just saying if you don't like something about the shows or tour don't go, that's what I would do

33cbxig.jpg

fbiykm.jpg

2ni5tno.jpg

wswjfp.jpg

2vttstl.jpg.

dz9r4k.jpg

zslbix.jpg

21ln29h.jpg

cool pics gunsguy, thx fr the upload, and the gig updates El Gordo looks good... :thumbsup:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can some1 find video of don't cry ?

I didn't record it because I was so excited to hear that song live!!!! It was awesome like the album version w/o drums! and the DJ solo exactly to slash version! The crowd was also impressed with the 4tus solo!!! I was wrong with the talent of that guy.

Ashba before Madagascar Solo

oi9990.jpg

1zb8500.jpg

2h7dr3o.jpg

I'm sure we would all like more CD songs but I would rather the band put on a great show for those at the concert than appeased random faceless people on the internet. If this setlist delivers the best show then I'm all for it.

Oh yeah god forbid Axl changes up the same set list he has been doing since 2002. You take out Better and This I love and that is the same set list they have been playing for ten years.

He only played one song he didnt play before 2006, which is This I love.

And if you are going to add a song to the set list you have not played in a while why add an AFD song? He should have added a CD song.

Baz and Axl could have dueted scraped.

I think I find funny is why isnt the bad more upset not to be playing the CD songs.

The less new songs they play the more they look like a cover band.

I guess since they are a cover band of even the 2001 band, they are just in it for the pay check.

WE all know if BH, Brain and Robin were still in the band they would be demanding to play the new stuff

Dude!! Ur comments are one-sided and narrow minded. No one cares what u think or who u r. You're a douche bag and are very cinical. U think the band is a cover band? U are sadly mistaken. It's to be expected tho, seein' how stupid u truly are. U entitled to your opinion so go write it on a bathroom wall, right besides your phone number that u give 2 all the boys!!

I'm sure we would all like more CD songs but I would rather the band put on a great show for those at the concert than appeased random faceless people on the internet. If this setlist delivers the best show then I'm all for it.

Oh yeah god forbid Axl changes up the same set list he has been doing since 2002. You take out Better and This I love and that is the same set list they have been playing for ten years.

He only played one song he didnt play before 2006, which is This I love.

And if you are going to add a song to the set list you have not played in a while why add an AFD song? He should have added a CD song.

Baz and Axl could have dueted scraped.

I think I find funny is why isnt the bad more upset not to be playing the CD songs.

The less new songs they play the more they look like a cover band.

I guess since they are a cover band of even the 2001 band, they are just in it for the pay check.

WE all know if BH, Brain and Robin were still in the band they would be demanding to play the new stuff

Jesus fucking christ do you just cut and paste the same shit in every thread?

Normally I'm a "don't feed the cupcakes" kinda person, but it seems like I read the same shit, over and over, from you. Look at the setlist:

Don't Cry (full) - how many times has that been fucking played since the 90s? And you cry.

This I Love, which seems like it's back in the set, and you cry.

Five new songs - low compared to the start of the tour but did you expect them to play the same setlist every night? They are forced to make choices. It's the end of this tour leg. Canada and South America were EXTREMELY successful! Aside from the hiccups with Costa Rica and Guatemala, this has been basically the perfect tour, and it looks like they are trying to make up those dates, maybe once they get to Mexico? Logistically, that would be doable...

Seems like, the better this band does, the more you bitch. If you're stuck in the past, fine, but there's plenty to talk about in other sections of the forum. Stop hijacking every thread with the same tired shit. There's a specific thread for setlist bitching!

no prostitute, shacklers , sorry or IRS

kinda disappointing

Do you actually expect Prostitute to be played again? Hasn't been play in almost 4 months, and it sounded like shit when it was played live. Better to not tarnish one of the best songs on CD IMO.

Don't Cry and My Michelle. Fuck yes.

It deserves to be played again. It deserves a shitload of work in rehearsals and performed live properly with everyone giving it their all and the outro and everything. I agree it sounded patchy in Osaka and Tokyo, but when it was "on" DAMN, was it on!!!

If done correctly it could be a real mainstay of the set.