Harry Waters

Lead Vocals:

Robbie Wyckoff

Backing Vocals:

Jon Joyce

Mark Lennon

Michael Lennon

Kipp Lennon"

Best tour news in a long time. I knew it was coming because it'd already been buzzing around at a number of PF fan sites.

Now all they need to do is extend the tour to Europe. This is a 100% MUST SEE.

Ill got for about $100-$150, he's going to go to Atlanta after all. But all I will get is sitting spots, this isnt something im going to be jumping up or down for about 2 hours for.

The whole thing will be seated.

His Dark Side Of The Moon tour was all seated.

Maybe on that side of the pond Zint. Over here it it definitely wasn't seated. I saw him in 2006 at the Arrow Rock festival and in 2007 at the Gelredome (Arnhem, The Netherlands). Arrow Rock was open-air and so there was barely any seating at all. The Gelredome is a football stadium and the entire field (floor) was standing places only. ;)

Yeah over here we don't get a lot of festival events with concerts on this scale.

The American leg will surely all be reserved seating.

Is this tour going to be the full blown production? Is it confirmed they are actually going to have the wall on the stage and the other stuff. I have no interest in just simply seeing Roger and his band performing The Wall. I don't want to waste $450 of my money.

Opening night of the tour....8th row floor B)

Nice! I'm thinking about driving up to Buffalo from school...I need to see what money I have left after everything is paid for for my trip to Scandinavia in August.

You really should man...it's a notch in your concert list that you will take greater pride in as the years go by. ;)

Don't get hung up on the Roger Waters solo aspect...I did that for years and I'm now kicking my ass for it.

He did some incredible tours!

And as far as the Wall goes...it will be an unforgettable experience with the production alone.

It's rock theater at its best.

It's something I'm going to try and make if I can. Money is a big factor this year with me going to Sweden for Sonisphere and everything (As well as my 5 State-side Maiden shows this Summer). I also need to see my fall marching band schedule, which hasn't been posted yet. If we have a Friday performance, definitely can't go. Probably won't have a good idea if I can make it until early July or so.

I'm going to have to go nosebleeds for this if I go, but I'm sure I won't mind at a show like that.

The Waters solo aspect is something I never would even consider (I realize you weren't addressing me with that). The guy's a musical genius, and whether he's solo or with Pink Floyd it would be him I'm there to see. And these days with Floyd being non-existent, Waters IS Pink Floyd. My opinion anyway, from someone too young to have been there.

The Waters solo aspect is something I never would even consider (I realize you weren't addressing me with that). The guy's a musical genius, and whether he's solo or with Pink Floyd it would be him I'm there to see. And these days with Floyd being non-existent, Waters IS Pink Floyd. My opinion anyway, from someone too young to have been there.

So true...and anyone worried about it not being "Floyd"...just go watch the Wall Berlin dvd and see how bloody amazing that was!

This is going to be phenominal!