Official Bergen, Norway may 31'st thread

-Sephiroth-

^Haha, that's one weird notice from BT. I could send them a SMS, but what story would they make of that? It's not like they have a lot to write about, just if someone tell them they met some of the band and got a record signed.

Whatever.. The band are supposed to reharse at the same time today. And from what I've heard Axl is supposed to arrive sometime today. Maybe he'll also be there tnonight? I'm considering go listening outside today too.. :)

Edited by Scaramouche

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Haha, that's one weird notice from BT. I could send them a SMS, but what story would they make of that? It's not like they have a lot to write about, just if someone tell them they met some of the band and got a record signed.

Whatever.. The band are supposed to reharse at the same time today. And from what I've heard Axl is supposed to arrive sometime today. Maybe he'll also be there tnonight? I'm considering go listening outside today too.. :)

^ What time will they rehearse? I live in Bergen, but right now I'm back home for the summer. So I got an 8 hour drive today :P

^ What time will they rehearse? I live in Bergen, but right now I'm back home for the summer. So I got an 8 hour drive today :P

I sent you a PM!

record it! :lol:

Sorry about crappy quality, my camera is shit.

I envy you for being so close to the guys :rolleyes: thanks for sharing. Let's hope they will play TWAT and I'm waiting for first pictures tomorrow.

I am in Bergen around 2pm tomorrow. when are you guys planing to go out to Vestlandshallen? When do you think the lines will start getting long?

I'm planning to be there around 10:30am. Will bring food and music, and just enjoy the sun. Have no idea when the queue will get big, but I don't want to take any chances. Around 2pm I guess there will at least be some people..

I am in Bergen around 2pm tomorrow. when are you guys planing to go out to Vestlandshallen? When do you think the lines will start getting long?

I'm planning to be there around 10:30am. Will bring food and music, and just enjoy the sun. Have no idea when the queue will get big, but I don't want to take any chances. Around 2pm I guess there will at least be some people..

Any idea about how many tickets sold??...

Any idea about how many tickets sold??...

I heard 7000, which is great. You, know, they're playing Oslo too, so most people choose only one of them. Also the tickets haven't been on sale for a very long time :) And AC/DC are playing tonight, so some might choose them to gnr.

thanks for that man :)

Killer!!

Glad you enjoyed it :)(I'm a girl btw. :blink: )

@bumblefoot Apologies to anyone that went to a 'Bumblefoot Meet-N-Greet' at 4Sound

in Bergen last Friday. The people who arranged it seemed to have left

out one important detail... LETTING THE ARTIST KNOW.

:rofl-lol:

Idiots! <_<

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Wow, thanks for posting! Great that they decided to play TWAT and you were lucky to catch it. You have a sexy voice.

A pleasure to share with all of you;) I got a bit shocked when they started to play it, now I just hope the day tomorrow will hear it too. Thanks :lol: Don't mind me talking, I forgot sometimes I actually was filming..

I'll leave home in 9 hours. I better get some sleep soon.

Oh God! It`s TOMORROW! Have fun people, enjoy each second!! rock3

Wow, thanks for posting! Great that they decided to play TWAT and you were lucky to catch it. You have a sexy voice.

A pleasure to share with all of you;) I got a bit shocked when they started to play it, now I just hope the day tomorrow will hear it too. Thanks :lol: Don't mind me talking, I forgot sometimes I actually was filming..

I'll leave home in 9 hours. I better get some sleep soon.

You`re a LUCKY girl if they play TWAT!!! HAVE FUN!!!! :D

Fuck I hope they play TWAT. I'm ready to go, six hours sleep tonight and I'll grab my plane tomorrow morning. I can't believe I'm attending a GNR (actually 2) show in a foreign country. Exciting times!!!