Best axl sppeches of 2010

tberrie007

I have gone through so many of the youtube clips form every show and love every performance in its own way, but really my favorite parts have been listening to axl in between songs etc. I just saw the talk before KOHD and laughed so hard. What are your fav's form this tour so far and from what show? ( so i can find them! haha)

Calgary:

Right after CD finishes, Axl comes out front n' center and gives this rather funny speech:

(Im totally biased since i was at the Calgary show)

The one (in Calgary, of course) about some of the Chinese D songs being about 'being as low as you can possibley be, and finding a way to dig your way out of the shit, rise up and overcome whatever it is thats keeping you down'

(right before IRS)

Edited by RickRoses

Calgary:

Right after CD finishes, Axl comes out front n' center and gives this rather funny speech:

The one (in Calgary, of course) about some of the Chinese D songs being about 'being as low as you can possibley be, and finding a way to dig your way out of the shit, rise up and overcome whatever it is thats keeping you down'

(right before IRS)

what did he even say in that clip, i couldnt hear one word except for that BOOOM part at the end

Calgary:

(right before IRS)

what did he even say in that clip, i couldnt hear one word except for that BOOOM part at the end

"So my people decided...

to leave me at the hotel!

So... I caught a cab here.

Second slowest cab I've ever fuckin been in.

The first, was our first riot in Arizona.

The only time that fucker drove fast,

was when the entire audience, that was trashing the parking lot,

saw me in the can n' went

"THERE HE IS!" "

Love how he says "First riot" like its an accomplishment :lol:

"So my people decided...

to leave me at the hotel!

So... I caught a cab here.

Second slowest cab I've ever fuckin been in.

The first, was our first riot in Arizona.

The only time that fucker drove fast,

was when the entire audience, that was trashing the parking lot,

saw me in the can n' went

"THERE HE IS!" "

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: I didn't know that!

Now THIS is my favorite speech!