Axl is in New York again....

tat2d1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Essex House is 2 blocks from Universal's HQ in New York.

Beautiful hotel BTW

Nice observation there, surely it has something to do with negotiations/studio time. Although Axl did say New York is his new "paradise city", he loves it there. Im thinking its to organise the follow up album, although i think we will see it later then sooner(not this year).

This quote killed me :rofl-lol:

"the 48-year-old former Guns N’ Roses frontman looked far from bandana-wearing rocker of his 80s heyday"

First off, they say he's the FORMER front man, yet mention he played a show just last "month" in Lima,Peru...eh wahh?

"looked far from bandana-wearing rocker of his 80s heyday" well, let's look at a picture of you from 20 years ago and see how you look now, eh? hahha

Axl looks good. So does beta. I wonder if the 2 of them have ever thought about dating. Yeah it sounds weird but love trumps all. Beta was a Milf when she came onstage at rock in rio in 2001

Edited by Sprite

Axl looks good. So does beta. I wonder if the 2 of them have ever thought about dating. Yeah it sounds weird but love trumps all. Beta was a Milf when she came onstage at rock in rio in 2001

:o

I think the facepalm would be more appropriate :rolleyes:

Yep