Brandon Flowers Solo - Flamingo

misch

Really? It could barely fit in your mom's mouth and your sister was having problems with it too.

Disappointing to hear. Maybe they should get some tips from your Dad on how to handle your tiny penis?

Sam's Town > Chinese Democrashit :thumbsup:

No, I was handling it just fine. It's just your mom has gotten so used to sucking on yours all these years that she can't handle the comparitively huge size of mine. You know what I'm saying?

Anyway, a single song from Chinese Democracy > The Killers entire shitty catalogue. Sam's Town is practically unlistenable to anyone with two brain cells to rub together. Brandon Flowers can't sing for shit. He has no range, and a whiny nasal sounding voice.

Edited by Axl Knows

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many years of work and so many millions of dollars, and Axl couldn't even top Sam's Town by The Killers.

Still, the next album of leftovers that weren't good enough to replace Rhiad and Scraped might do better. Mabe Axl can call the album Sawdust?

lol

Actually he did top Sam's Town. :crazy: Rhiad and Scraped are pretty much the worst tracks on CD and they STILL shit all over anything The Killers have ever done... Axl can actually A: write, and B: sing... things Brandon "talentless wanker" Flowers wouldn't know much about. :rofl-lol:

Thank god The Killers seem to be over. They'll fade into obscurity soon enough.

Edited by Axl Knows

• 2 weeks later...

brandon-flowers-flamingo-album-cover.jpg

01. "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas"

02. "Only the Young"

03. "Hard Enough" (featuring Jenny Lewis)

04. "Jilted Lovers & Broken Hearts"

05. "Playing with Fire"

06. "Was It Something I Said?"

07. "Magdalena"

08. "Crossfire"

09. "On the Floor"

10. "Swallow It"

Deluxe Edition:

11. "The Clock Was Tickin'"

12. "Jacksonville"

13. "I Came Here to Get Over You"

14. "Right Behind You"

15. "On the Floor 2.0"

Edited by misch

I heard the first single off it and liked it but it did sound very Killersesque aswell which isn't that surprising I guess.

I think the songs were written during the Day & Age sessions and so it's no suprise that (at least) Crossfire totally sounds like a song that could have been on Day & Age, nevertheless I think it's great.

Edited by misch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...