Jay Glazer of Fox Sports calls Axl a fat piece of $%-+! after running into him at SoHo House in LA last night

Subtle Signs

Just ran into Axl Rose at SoHo House in LA. Wow, what a fat piece of $%÷!. Hey, I'm just saying but damn, do a squat thrust or something about 7 hours ago via UberTwitter

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer

More Tweets about this:

On Thursday 13th May 2010, @Jay_Glazer said:

RT @porky626: @Jay_Glazer Who gives a fuck about how fat a rock singer is? Are you getting that vain and judgmental?>No, bc he acts like a jackass

RT @P1Day1: @Jay_Glazer Axl Rose is a miserable human being. What a waste of talent.>What a jag off

1600-1680 Vine St Los Angeles CA 90028 USA

( accurate to within 580 meters )

RT @j2theSvo: @Jay_Glazer damn Jay he say something stupid to u?>Yes

1600-1680 Vine St Los Angeles CA 90028 USA

( accurate to within 580 meters )

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that's why i just ripped into P1Day1 ass right now right here.today on twitter i found that people have no respect at all !

and that axl should have more of his fans stick up for him more,to these people.

i myself can see putting the man down ever !

yeah that's why i just ripped into P1Day1 ass right now right here.today on twitter i found that people have no respect at all !

and that axl should have more of his fans stick up for him more,to these people.

i myself can see putting the man down ever !

Axl is a grown man. He doesn't need a bunch of little unknown pussies embarrassing him or themselves on Twitter. :rolleyes:

T

:fuckyou:

yeah ok you wouldn't back someone who you liked ?

come on now this is really my life g n ' r life is the one for me.

i DO stand for my cause of addiction axl rose babies !

But it's none of your business. You don't know what happened. You were not there. It does not effect your life in any way. Don't be a tool and stay out of Jay Glazer's twitter.

People who think they are the shit will be put in their place by Axl, very fast and very directly. That must have happened to this butthurt guy I have never heard of.

He responds kinda like a jerk off does when a girl he fancied turns him down because he doesn't even exist in her reality.

you know this isn't a justin bieber site right ?

so i can do and say standing up 4 axl is the right choice.

in fact if you r on the wrong site then maybe justin wants you back on his site lol.

I google'd jay glazer, he is what I would call fat.

Yep.

Also, he kinda looks like he's an ass.

But I don't know the man, can't say.

Would be helpful if he said what the fuck happened instead of just calling people names on twitter.

If he doesn't feel like telling us what went down, he should keep the comments to himself then.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Axl acted like a jerk, but kind of a bitch move to start name calling without backing it up.. At least when Axl calls someone a cunt he has no problem going into detail . . .

Why does anyone on here care what Jay Glazer thinks? Dude's an ugly cupcake... Axl probably thought he was a waiter and asked him for a scotch on the rocks.... or thought he was the valet and threw him his keys and told him to park the Ferarri! :xmasssanta:

Edited by rocketking

you know this isn't a justin bieber site right ?

so i can do and say standing up 4 axl is the right choice.

in fact if you r on the wrong site then maybe justin wants you back on his site lol.

You do know he had to ask his fans to stop sending death threats to a girl they thought he was dating? They're vicious little fuckers.

Why does anyone on here care what Jay Glazer thinks? Dude's an ugly cupcake... Axl probably thought he was a waiter and asked him for a scotch on the rocks.... or thought he was the valet and threw him his keys and told him to park the Ferarri! :xmasssanta:

:lol:

Edited by plonker88

People who think they are the shit will be put in their place by Axl, very fast and very directly. That must have happened to this butthurt guy I have never heard of.

Oh yeah - I'm sure this Jay Glacier guy is just scared shitless.

FP_4882862_Rose_Axl_CJNY_042210-291x460.jpg

Edited by Stoned In L.A.