4 yrs ago, the Hammerstein Shows!

batman007

It is 4 yrs ago since Guns rocked the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. I got to make it for the last show and it was a fn blast. It was my first Guns show and it was well worth it. I flew from South Texas all the way to NYC. I got in line super early in the morning. I must of been part of the first ten people. The people I met in front of the line were truly amazing! I wish I would remember their names. I remember somebody from Brazil. I remember a guy that likes to run. A guy who had a cool use your illusion tat on his arm. And a married couple from Cleveland. All were very nice to me and my friend. It was an honor to meet true die hard fans. A funny moment in line was there was a drunk guy who was just walking in the street, jumped to the front of the line and started pissing in front of a cop. Very funny shit! I got to be in front of the stage, absolutely nobody in front of me. The show lived up to all my expectations and more. Cn Izzy with Axl was a moment of rock. If any of u guys are out there who were in the front, thanks for the good times.

It is 4 yrs ago since Guns rocked the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. I got to make it for the last show and it was a fn blast. It was my first Guns show and it was well worth it. I flew from South Texas all the way to NYC. I got in line super early in the morning. I must of been part of the first ten people. The people I met in front of the line were truly amazing! I wish I would remember their names. I remember somebody from Brazil. I remember a guy that likes to run. A guy who had a cool use your illusion tat on his arm. And a married couple from Cleveland. All were very nice to me and my friend. It was an honor to meet true die hard fans. A funny moment in line was there was a drunk guy who was just walking in the street, jumped to the front of the line and started pissing in front of a cop. Very funny shit! I got to be in front of the stage, absolutely nobody in front of me. The show lived up to all my expectations and more. Cn Izzy with Axl was a moment of rock. If any of u guys are out there who were in the front, thanks for the good times.

I was there that day to in front of the line as well. And i remember that guy pissing next to the cop!!! I also remember the dude with the Illusion tat and I remember all the guys in the band pointing at it from the stage. Great times.

• Like 1

I was there that day to in front of the line as well. And i remember that guy pissing next to the cop!!! I also remember the dude with the Illusion tat and I remember all the guys in the band pointing at it from the stage. Great times.

Trying to remember you? Did you also go to the Vegas shows?

Trying to remember you? Did you also go to the Vegas shows?

Nah didn't go to the vegas shows. I was there with my girlfriend at the time. Really big boobs lol.

Oh that drunk guy! And someone wrote on a piece of paper and told him it was a ticket. That was hilarious.

I caught the show on the 14th, 15tth, and then right up front on the 17th. Remember when Izzy came on the stage?! Crazy shit. Then Robin handed me a beer from the stage, I still have the bottle :D

• 4 weeks later...

4 years! :shocked: Time does pass by very quickly. It was so great to see the photos and the updates from these shows back then.

I was at that show too. It was the 3rd of three nights at the Hammerstein with a very special Izzy performance. I was at the front of the line with you. That drunk guy was so funny. We had to talk the cops out arresting him, I still remember everyone cheering "LET HIM GO LET HIM GO!!!!!" After that we told him it was time to go in and he kept trying to run inside the building security kept trying to pull him away by his feet while he was holding onto a railing. I also remember some blond woman trying to do a report on the show for some lame website. They ended up recording everyone singing get in the ring. I remember that UYI 1 tat too it was really big and colorful. It was definitely one of the most fun times i ever had at a show. Too bad that drunk guy never got in :(

It's crazy because back in 06, when I started high school I saw Guns at MSG in the mid section, then in 2010, 4 years later of my senior year I see Guns at the Rose Bar front N' center. It was one big full circle for me and GnR. I really miss the 06 days, but I love these days as well!!

• 10 months later...

Was at the second show. Unfortunately it was my first GN'R gig (but not my last). Seen three since, and hope to see more. It was loud as fuck! That tiny place with lots of cement (far as memory serves) for sound to bounce off of. The sound wasn't great but it didn't exactly matter. Hamilton 2010 still stands as the best show I've seen the band do, but Hammerstein was obviously more unique.