You have to hear this.

plonker88

Never thought Axl would give up the rights to his music for ads...to my recollection he's never done that before.

Songs have been in ads before - but only as Gn'R songs, not covers - as far as I remember.

R.

The song isn't new...floated around here years ago. It's by "Handsome Hank and the Lonely Boys":

yeah but for some weird ass reason, they say "grass is blue" in that version =/

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but it's because they're a bluegrass band. :thumbsup:

Never thought Axl would give up the rights to his music for ads...to my recollection he's never done that before.

Songs have been in ads before - but only as Gn'R songs, not covers - as far as I remember.

R.

A cover of SCOM was in a top tv advert in Britain. It got quite high in the charts.

R.

A cover of SCOM was in a top tv advert in Britain. It got quite high in the charts.

anyone got video of this?

R.

anyone got video of this?

Here's the advert:

and here's the full song:

Edited by plonker88

The song isn't new...floated around here years ago. It's by "Handsome Hank and the Lonely Boys":

yeah but for some weird ass reason, they say "grass is blue" in that version =/

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but it's because they're a bluegrass band. :thumbsup:

oh I see.. don't really know what a 'bluegrass band' means but if that's a thing then the lyrics make more sense, I guess