Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten past ten and crowd getting a bit pissed off.

And Axl wonders why people get annoyed and throw stuff at him. :shrugs:

As much as I admire the guy as an artist you can't have it both ways. You can't expect to come on stage late and the entire crowd to welcome you with open arms.

Now I accept the lateness but at the end of the day not everyone who goes to these shows is as forgiving as us.

Over in the states we don't really rely on public transportation, but over in Europe do the late starts ever present problems for people as far as people getting home? I know you guys rely more heavily on metro's and other forms of public transport, but those don't run all night do they?

I would imagine that is an issue for some concert goers, no?

Over in the states we don't really rely on public transportation, but over in Europe do the late starts ever present problems for people as far as people getting home? I know you guys rely more heavily on metro's and other forms of public transport, but those don't run all night do they?

Yes, it would cause problems for some people. Myself, I do not give a shit. In 06, I saw Guns in London on a Sunday. By the time they had finish all the underground had closed and so I ended up getting a bus to trafalgar square to get a nightbus home. Waited almost an hour for that nightbus it never came, so hopped on another bus to take me closer home. Got off and waited a further hour for the nightbus but again it didn't come so ended up walking most of the way home til it finally came and picked me up.

Gig ended close to 1am. I stumbled in the door at 6am. But was well fuckin' worth it :xmasssanta:

When I saw GN'R in Glasgow in 2006 they didn't come on until 22:05 but as I live on the other side of the country and the last train is at 23:48 I had to head off at about 23:25 which was a pain in the arse. The odd thing was I'd seen them at Donington only a few weeks before and they actually came on early hence me not thinking to book a hotel in Glasgow.