New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

OK, I know am I lot into rumors and some people don't like it. Whatever. I heard Rock Band 3 will feature a brand new Guns N' Roses and maybe Appetite for Destruction and the new album as a DLC. The Eletronic Arts already happened and they didn't announce. For those who doesn't know, EA is a Harmonix partner.

According to Gamespot, Rock Band 3 will be at the E3 Live Stage Show today at 5PM, LA time. It's 12:30 right now at LA.

They won't the reveal the full set anyway. Check it out if you want ;)

RB3 live from the E3 2010 Live Stage Show

Edited by ManetsBR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know am I lot into rumors and some people don't like it. Whatever. I heard Rock Band 3 will feature a brand new Guns N' Roses and maybe Appetite for Destruction and the new album as a DLC. The Rock Band 3 announcement is today in 3 hours.

I guess we"ll find out in three hours then?

OK, I know am I lot into rumors and some people don't like it. Whatever. I heard Rock Band 3 will feature a brand new Guns N' Roses and maybe Appetite for Destruction and the new album as a DLC. The Rock Band 3 announcement is today in 3 hours.

Just wondering,

where have you heard this?

BTW if it happens then CD2 starts now!

Just wondering,

where have you heard this?

BTW if it happens then CD2 starts now!

Generally, some people from the GNR forums totally confirmed it (in PMs) and people I used to trade multitracks.

But I don't confirm, I really doubt it. I was just posting the rumor.

I am 100 percent sure there will be no new GN'R song on Rock Band. It just won't happen.

I don't believe this rumor, but to be fair, people said the exact same thing before Shackler's was announced for RB2.

Talking about Shacklers and Rock Band 2....

E3 2008.

Edited by ManetsBR

Anything new yet? Or should I say, any new song yet?

I doubt it'll happen, but would be cool.

Going from the the time of the original post, we have about an hour to go still (or just under). Certainly intriguing news, but could very well just be speculation based on all the rumours of a new album.