Should This I Love be the next single?

wasted

We don't know if they will be making videos to support CD, but if they do, should This I Love be the November Rain of CD with an epic video for it being made?

Is This I Love the one song that is connecting at live shows? Is this a surprise?

Edited by wasted

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the selfish kind of fan that GNR doesn't like. Never happy with anything. They just gave you a 41 second (if I am not mistaken) tour teaser video in appreciation of the fans and you still think you need more. Axl will release a video when he's good well and ready, not a second sooner. He won't be pressured to act hastily just because a few ungrateful fans are complaining just because there hasn't been a video released in the past year and a half the album has been out. You need to learn to be patient. :thumbsdown:

You're the selfish kind of fan that GNR doesn't like. Never happy with anything. They just gave you a 41 second (if I am not mistaken) tour teaser video in appreciation of the fans and you still think you need more. Axl will release a video when he's good well and ready, not a second sooner. He won't be pressured to act hastily just because a few ungrateful fans are complaining just because there hasn't been a video released in the past year and a half the album has been out. You need to learn to be patient. :thumbsdown:

1270163965597.png

Very funny.

-pipped to the post :P

Edited by MoonWalker

Guest gunns5

get the fuck out, the op just simple asked if nows a good time to release a video for This I Love, its actually a compliment to the song, and to the band as he and alot of other people (including me) view it as good , if not better than NR.

1270163965597.png

I take it you are not a disciple of the Jarmo doctrine of what a proper GNR fan is, because I learned all about the ways of selfish GNR fan from him. I know you wouldn't dare impugn his credibility on such matters.

just think as the tour rolls on certain songs will get a good reception. They haven't played TIL before this tour so I think it's the ballad that should be a video if that time ever comes. jmo not trying to force, demand anything. it's kinda hypothetically at this point. a thread for fans of this band.

I think it's time to unleash If The World. It got a way better crowd reaction that TIL at the shows I went to. Plus, it's got a Summer time feel. Much like I Can Feel it Coming In The Air Tonight.

Edited by ITW 2012

I think it's time to unleash If The World. It got a way better crowd reaction that TIL at the shows I went to. Plus, it's got a Summer time feel. Much like I Can Feel it Coming In The Air Tonight.

I could see ITW being the song radio in the UK will play in the lead up to Reading/Leeds.

the only track that could be a hit would be If the World , other than that there are no hit singles in that album, not that the album is bad .

a full on hit seems unlikely but as just a video for the fans ITW, Scraped, Sorry, ITW, any of the songs really. Just ITW had it's Body of Lies moment. Scraped, Sorry, This I Love, Prostitute would be my picks if they were going to do vids at this point.

just think as the tour rolls on certain songs will get a good reception. They haven't played TIL before this tour so I think it's the ballad that should be a video if that time ever comes. jmo not trying to force, demand anything. it's kinda hypothetically at this point. a thread for fans of this band.

I think a video would be great...the bands touring for awhile, I think they should release a couple of videos while they're on the road to promote the tour. They're clearly not going to be releasing an album for a while,AXL, WHY NOT RELEASE A VIDEO?? DO IT UP BRO!! :thumbsup: