Do you think................

Paulywauly

06' for damn sure.

axl grows mour aged as time pass bys but stil not saem as befor wehn ninies wehn slash an use yurs ilsuins stil bands mucho gratnes. no ones fans come tgethor nows becos fans nose no longer gratenes wit no mour slash by side. as fans tgethor we stil luvs axl but nose that tis not saem. we cant be foold becos we hav pass to remebr tis gratenes.

LOL

I like your fascination with the SHIFT key.

I guess he just liked capitalizing all the words except for "the". That's Like So... Ummm... Weird For Him To Do That!!!

Show me one thread in this entire forum where two consecutive posts have capitalization like that and ill stop posting on this board, you fruity mouth breathing smartass.

He was slimmer in 06, but even then he was by no means "fit".

The fact he can't get throw shows without the amount of solos there are, or some songs without sucking some oxygen off stage is a clear indication he could give a shit about doing the cardio necessary to build up his endurance as he ages. He still sounds winded alot, and it is a problem that could be rectified if he cared a little more.

There have always been solo spots, and he's been using the oxygen tank since the early nineties.

I saw him in late 2006, and I think he looked a little better then. I'm not gonna talk shit though, I"m 26 and I"m starting to notice I don't have the same body that I did when I was 18-21. The older you get, I think the more you have to work out and the more you have to eat really healthy, where as when you are younger it is not as hard.

I'm 30 year's old, have less body fat now and look better then I did when I was 20. It's called jogging.......not that hard of a concept. Axl just doesn't give a fuck about his weight and that's his choice.

Edited by Nintari

2enmic5.jpg

24phstg.jpg

I'd say he was pretty fit.

To be honest, I think he was around the same weight in 2006 as he was in 1993. He definatly worked hard to keep a good amount of weight off a few years ago. Now, well Id say he looks around 180 lbs.

Yea the 06 Axl could have been "more" fit, but dude lets be real the 06, 07 was waaaaaay more fit than the average 44,45 year old man, and for that matter rock star. Think about it.

I personally thought the 06,07 Axl look was bad ass, so yes the 06,07 Axl looks better than the current Axl by a long shot. Of course Axl is older now so you must expect things to go down day from day, but i do think he could get into better shape and most of all loose the mustache :(

Edited by amacfantasy

Definitely packing a few more lbs but I would say he actually looks very healthy. Still moves around the stage and hits all the notes as good as ever. Training harder and slimming down some would probably quiet the haters though.

Hey,

Going off performances and how he's looking etc, do you think he's in better shape now or back in 06?

Looking at pics he looks quite a bit slimmer in 06, he looks bigger now, not fat though, just stockier.

How does he look now compared to the first gigs 09, he certainly looks in great shape i think, the stockier look suits him more.

Cheers, just curious.

Is anyone able to measure his ass through video footage like they did to measure the amount of oil being spewed in the Gulf?

I saw him in late 2006, and I think he looked a little better then. I'm not gonna talk shit though, I"m 26 and I"m starting to notice I don't have the same body that I did when I was 18-21. The older you get, I think the more you have to work out and the more you have to eat really healthy, where as when you are younger it is not as hard.

I'm 30 year's old, have less body fat now and look better then I did when I was 20. It's called jogging.......not that hard of a concept. Axl just doesn't give a fuck about his weight and that's his choice.

2enmic5.jpg

:rofl-lol:

We'll talk about this when you're over 45. Axl has always been running a lot or doing cardio exercises, it's harder to maintain his weight now than it was 15 years ago. I'm slim and Axl doesn't look much bigger than me, he looks pretty fine for a man of his age in fact, and if you consider the amount of shit he must have been going through for the last two years, I'm saying he looks great.

Definitely packing a few more lbs but I would say he actually looks very healthy. Still moves around the stage and hits all the notes as good as ever. Training harder and slimming down some would probably quiet the haters though.

Nothing will quiet the haters. I don't know guys, I think his fingernails are not as manicured as '06. What do you think?