Axl had one of the two greatest noses in Rock N' Roll according to Courtney Love

ITW 2012

Not in the mood to trawl through 6 minutes of Courtney Love... I'm guessing by 'greates nose' you mean ability to snort large amounts of cocaine?

As the years go on Love just proves to be a bigger train wreck... it's sad...

She said that Axl Rose and Kurt Cobain had the two greatest noses in rock. Apparently she chose Kurt because of his nose.

she's definitely in love with Axl. But she'd never meet him because at that time GNR were cut off from any scene? thats how it seemed on UYI tour. Didnt phil Spectre call her a "pscho hose beast"? It would be amarriage made in hell.

I'm pretty sure he still does... last i checked he still had his nose anyway, unless it has disappeared in the last two days.

I wasn't trying to insinuate that he doesn't still have one of the best noses in rock. I just put "had" because Kurt is dead. Axl's nose looks top shelf to me.

Lennon also had a distinctive nose, Axl's is kind of flary but looks good in profile. Courtney seems like completely different person recently like they've replaced with a lookalike while she does another stint in rehab. Cloning rock stars is the ftr.