Axl had one of the two greatest noses in Rock N' Roll according to Courtney Love

ITW 2012

Her and Axl would have had lovely children. :wub:

Says a lot about Frances Bean.

Unfortunately poor Frances inherited Court's original nose.

and a 150million dollar estate? or did Courtney spend all that on plastic surgery. I think part of Courtney's image is contrived, she plays the roles she needs to succeed in rock n roll, then changes for movies. She's intelligent.

and a 150million dollar estate? or did Courtney spend all that on plastic surgery. I think part of Courtney's image is contrived, she plays the roles she needs to succeed in rock n roll, then changes for movies. She's intelligent.

Courtney spent it all on plastic surgery and drugs before suing somebody for mismanagement of funds. Americana at its finest.

Please don't even mention Axls name in the same sentence as hers!!!! As far as I am conserned she was spawned from Evil its self!! I do admit she was great in Sid and Nancy. lol

I think Trent summed her up best when he released "Star Fuckers".

Courtney spent it all on plastic surgery and drugs before suing somebody for mismanagement of funds. Americana at its finest.

funny thing is she's completely conscious of what she's doing. Living her life like a movie, so naive yet has the balls to pull it off...in terms of rock n roll but I guess her train is a wreck. She was a stripper for the Yakuza in Toyko when she was 14?

Her records are really, really underated, if she was a guy she'd be a genius.

After seeing how did Kurt Cobain ended up, I would say Axl is a lucky person and so do we, that she chose Kurt :))

It's only too bad Courtney didn't the job back in 1990 before Kurt killed rock music.

Rock music was on its way out, it was bloated and self-indulgent. Kurt saved it and inspired millions of teenagers to pick up instruments along the way.

On topic, Courtney Love is a fucking awful mother and a dirty skank.

Edited by GNR'R

After seeing how did Kurt Cobain ended up, I would say Axl is a lucky person and so do we, that she chose Kurt :))

It's only too bad Courtney didn't the job back in 1990 before Kurt killed rock music.

Rock music was on its way out, it was bloated and self-indulgent. Kurt saved it and inspired millions of teenagers to pick up instruments along the way.

On topic, Courtney Love is a fucking awful mother and a dirty skank.

Actually rock music was at the top of the charts, and after Kurt came along there came Grunge which basically killed rock n' roll as being something rebellious, which made rap take it's place as the music of wildness and rebellion and instead made rock the music of choice for angsty depressed self cutting teenagers and hipsters.

Kurt killed Rock, so fuck him.