GUNS N' ROSES To Perform At Sydney 500 V8 Supercars Street Race

matthewlang

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't wanna accuse them or anything but, must we be total pussies and not tour the biggest market (US)? If they tour the entire world and skip the US, it's gonna look pretty cowardly in alot of people's minds.

Guns N' Roses will tour North America upon the release of their follow up to Chinese Democracy in 2011.

Edited by Axl Knows

Don't wanna accuse them or anything but, must we be total pussies and not tour the biggest market (US)? If they tour the entire world and skip the US, it's gonna look pretty cowardly in alot of people's minds.

If you go back to DJ's quote he mentioned the US after Australia

seriously man... it's a WORLD tour. And frankly the U.S. is not the biggest market for a lot of bands these days. Summer shed tours are hurting in the U.S. this year...

Ohh they'll tour the US. Don't you worry about that.

Guest gunns5

Fucking

A W E S O M E

Im going to be all over that shit, buying my tix tommorow, front way all the way.

GnR fans better turn up with all their 02/06/07 shirts :P

Guest gunns5

Fucking

A W E S O M E

Im going to be all over that shit, buying my tix tommorow, front way all the way.

I might even wear one of my 01/01/01 starts now :P

ill be wearing my las vegas 01/01/01 one as well (even though I wasnt there ) haha, hope to see some board members down front row with me sweating it out (that sounds gayer then I thought it would )

Fucking

A W E S O M E

I might even wear one of my 01/01/01 starts now :P

ill be wearing my las vegas 01/01/01 one as well (even though I wasnt there ) haha, hope to see some board members down front row with me sweating it out (that sounds gayer then I thought it would )

actually I'll prob just wear the best buy shirt or something don't want my other shirt wrecked in the pit lol

Guest gunns5

so presale starts tommorow, what ticket/day do I buy ?

I want front row for gnr only, not really fussed on v8s (unless your in them and driving, they're boring imo)

any suggestions?

Guest gunns5

think of the fucking atmosphere at the v8's, it will be like Australias version of Rock in Rio, but with colder beer and hotter chicks and louder music :P :P :P

I want front row for gnr only, not really fussed on v8s (unless your in them and driving, they're boring imo)

any suggestions?

From what I understood, there's two types of tickets: the daily one and the 3-day pass. If you want to buy one just for the concert, you'll have to buy the Saturday one (which is supposed to cost $ 91). This ticket will give you access to both the race and the concert. There's no concert ticket only. I'm not sure how it will work regarding seats to the concert, but I think it will be first come first serve, since there doesn't seem to be any different ticket categories.

:: vicente ::

Anyone got any info about whether or not they will play other cities? I will try my best to get a ticket tomorow while at work. I just hope it is not as hard as the Metallica tickets were to get, that was just ridiculous and I had a few hardcore Metallica-fan friends who missed out... Just bullshit.

Anyway, I made the 14 hour bus trip from Brisbane to Sydney in january 1993 to see Guns at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney, and it was awesome. Front row up against the stage with a crowd of about 50 000 people. So I will do my best to attend this one too :)

Anyone got any info about whether or not they will play other cities? I will try my best to get a ticket tomorow while at work. I just hope it is not as hard as the Metallica tickets were to get, that was just ridiculous and I had a few hardcore Metallica-fan friends who missed out... Just bullshit.

Anyway, I made the 14 hour bus trip from Brisbane to Sydney in january 1993 to see Guns at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney, and it was awesome. Front row up against the stage with a crowd of about 50 000 people. So I will do my best to attend this one too :)

It says in some reports that its a one off show. I hope this is not the case, but I'm gonna attempt to buy tix anyway... Its kinda confusing cos it says that you get entry to the concert with the $91 ticket, but i went on Ticketek and theres no $91 tickets, just $85 or something like that =S should i get tickets, i might have to look at flights from brissy =S

any suggestions?

From what I understood, there's two types of tickets: the daily one and the 3-day pass. If you want to buy one just for the concert, you'll have to buy the Saturday one (which is supposed to cost $ 91). This ticket will give you access to both the race and the concert. There's no concert ticket only. I'm not sure how it will work regarding seats to the concert, but I think it will be first come first serve, since there doesn't seem to be any different ticket categories.

:: vicente ::

Its fucking annoying cos they dont have any $91 tix on Ticketek... just like $85 ones or something round that mark... so im just confused, especially if i buy the thing and turns out its the wrong one or some shit