Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The SOCCER Thread 2012/2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6872 replies to this topic

rocketking

rocketking

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,208 posts
  • 27-February 03

Stange, I quite like then moreblack.

I really like them as well!
Posted Image

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,736 posts
  • 03-April 03

Stange, I quite like then moreblack.

I really like them as well!

I'm sure they'll grow on me, especially if thew win lots of silverware wearing them...

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• SILVER
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08
I think the United kit is better than the rugby strip from last year.

6lfBCJD.jpg

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,911 posts
  • 26-September 05
Ross Turnbull :lol:
Posted Image

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
How do Uniteds new kits look? I'm to lazy to google. Please post a link or post pictures. Thank you!

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,911 posts
  • 26-September 05

How do Uniteds new kits look? I'm to lazy to google. Please post a link or post pictures. Thank you!

Whilst you are a chode:

http://store.manutd....portal=MJBSAFKE
Posted Image

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Ah. It don't look bad, but I prefer the red and black to the red and white.

ChineseDemocracy2004

ChineseDemocracy2004

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,821 posts
  • 17-August 04
Hopefully this season Newcastle will stay up. I think we could finish mid table but it will be tough. I'm hoping for a 12th to 16th place finish. Anything above would be wonderful in our first season back.

Awkward since 1990.

spunko12345

spunko12345

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts
  • 25-January 08

Hopefully this season Newcastle will stay up. I think we could finish mid table but it will be tough. I'm hoping for a 12th to 16th place finish. Anything above would be wonderful in our first season back.

I was impressed with Newcastle last season. The best thing they did was get rid of all the overpaid average players who had big reputations.They stormed the Championship, and speaking as a Cardiff City fan I hope they dont make a bid for Michael Chopra, because as he's a Geordie and a big Newcastle fan he'd leave us in an instant.
Jmapelian - i'll agree w/ the guy who said axl is bat-shit crazy

shutupandsing - And I'll agree with the first person that calls you a self-important little half-baked cunt cake.

New Rose

New Rose

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,675 posts
  • 31-October 04

Spain:
1. Barcelona
2. Real Madrid
3. Sevilla
4. Atletico Madrid

Italy:
1. Milan
2. Inter
3. Roma
4. Juventus

Germany:
1. Bayern München
2. Werder Bremen
3. Schalke 04
4. Wolfsburg

I wouldn't be so sure of Atleticos 4th spot, the contest was extremely even for it last season and will be again. Even though the Bats sold Villa and Silva, they're still heavy contenders for the 3rd and 4th spot. Milan won't be champions this year, they have probably the weakest team in a decade. Inter will win again with Rafa in charge. What puzzles me is that you put Wolfsburg 4th. Leverkusen will deffo be in the top 4 this season, I don't think W'burg have any chance. Sure, they got perhaps the best attacking duo in the league, but that isn't enough.
<center>Posted Image</center>

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,780 posts
  • 08-May 05
How is everyone doing in this thread? Good? Do you need an American to come in and say I hate soccer or are you guys ok?

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

ADPT

ADPT

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts
  • 05-May 07

Whilst you are a chode:

http://store.manutd....portal=MJBSAFKE

What the hell's going on with the socks? They're meant to be black. Not black and white.

Edited by ADPT, 26 July 2010 - 12:04 PM.

Gnar

Gnar

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts
  • 24-January 05
Wow, never though I'd see Raul (and Guti) leave Real. :( He should've pulled a Maldini and stayed for his entire career.

Watch out for Roma this season. Vuci/Totti/Adriano is gonna be such a sick trio (if Adriano can just get properly fit). Totti will contribute with his creative genius, Vuci with insane speed and Adriano with pure fucking power. If they can make it work together, it'll be a scary force. Also, Totti will reach 200 Serie A goals this season, that's fucking epic! :D Forza Roma!
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES:
http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Jumpin' Jack Flash

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,744 posts
  • 25-April 09
Raul is leaving Real Madrid? Holy fuck...
Posted Image

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,736 posts
  • 03-April 03
Seriously? United lose to 10 man Kansas City? :shocked:

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users