Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The SOCCER Thread 2012/2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6872 replies to this topic

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
I do, if Robin puts in even half the performance for United that he did for us last season then thats basically handing them the fucking title.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
I just realised that it's Sweden - Brazil today.

SS tipping 2-0 in our favour.

Mr_Oujamaflip

Mr_Oujamaflip

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • 24-September 05

I just realised that it's Sweden - Brazil today.

SS tipping 2-0 in our favour.

Sorry bro, no Zlatan no team.

Unless Larsson gets a good spot for a free kick.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
It's already 0-1, so no money from my tip. :(

ADPT

ADPT

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts
  • 05-May 07
24million. Hopefully he stays fit. If he can it could make a huge difference.

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,711 posts
  • 03-April 03
are we gonna ditch Chicha or Welbeck?

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

ADPT

ADPT

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts
  • 05-May 07

are we gonna ditch Chicha or Welbeck?

Berbatov more likely.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
3-0 to Brazil now. Damn.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
I fuckin' predict United for the title. It SICKENS me to say that and hey, season ain't started but if Robins off (which he definitely is now, fee agreed etc) thats fuckin Uniteds for the taking. Also, Kagawa is fucking brilliant and he's gonna be the runaway success of the Premier League this season, watch.

As for Arsenal, i wanna see some fuckin' football :)

Roky

Roky

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • 19-April 07
i just saw at arsenal-mania.com that alex song is leaving

Edited by Roky, 16 August 2012 - 04:54 AM.

Posted Image

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --
Might be worth it for a few quid plus Tello. I'm still getting over the RVP thing. Of all the fuckin' teams to sell him to :rolleyes: I'm starting to go about this a bit, aren't i? :lol: Just hate United. Like despise. Manchester United are the only thing in this world that i can honestly say i have a deep-seated personal hatred for. Horrible cunts.

Chris1989

Chris1989

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,914 posts
  • 13-March 09
Van Persie has failed his United medical. It's reported to be a back injury he picked up whilst carrying Arsenal last season.

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Van Persie has failed his United medical. It's reported to be a back injury he picked up whilst carrying Arsenal last season.

Similar to the arse injury Arsenal gave Chelsea when they done em 5-3 i shouldn't wonder ;)

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• SILVER
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08

Might be worth it for a few quid plus Tello. I'm still getting over the RVP thing. Of all the fuckin' teams to sell him to :rolleyes: I'm starting to go about this a bit, aren't i? :lol: Just hate United. Like despise. Manchester United are the only thing in this world that i can honestly say i have a deep-seated personal hatred for. Horrible cunts.

Would you prefer it if he went to City? :lol:

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur, 16 August 2012 - 05:15 AM.

6lfBCJD.jpg

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Would you prefer it if he went to City? :lol:

By a fucking hair but yes. All that bollocks ahead of time about not selling him to a rival...and they sell him to arguably our biggest rivals, bollocks though, in the tradition of The Great GOAB, fuck him...and fuckin' Sir Red-faced Alex Jock and all. Good business sense though, almost covers the layout on our other purchases in one swoop and if in fact it does come to pass that last season does turn out to be his only really good season then we've done alright, i don't think that'll be the case though and the thing is, City ain't bought no one really, right? And the season last was decided by a fucking hair so, y'know, they don't really need him to be highest fuckin' scorer, even half of that'll do, coupled with Kagawa who, mark my fuckin words WILL score goals, the titles pretty much theirs.

Edited by sugaraylen, 16 August 2012 - 05:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users