Axl In NYC Again

Lose Your Illusions

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/coming_up_rose_kmHPO9bQnU9FSF8IkaxtWJ

one patron who'd been staring at him in awe finally got up enough courage to sing his own version of "Welcome to the Jungle," to Rose's amusement.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/coming_up_rose_kmHPO9bQnU9FSF8IkaxtWJ#ixzz0uXczB2MD

I'd never dare to do that :thumbsup:

He should just live here full time.

I predict he will move to New York within the next two years and release CD2 and then retire to South America, most probably Brazil and we will never hear a peep from him ever again.

Edited by spunko12345

I predict he will move to New York within the next two years and release CD2 and then retire to South America, most probably Brazil and we will never hear a peep from him ever again.

Axl will not be able to treat us like that

You must live on cloud cukoo land mate if you think us would have any bearing on his decision.

If Axl Rose has proved anything in his time on this earth its that he does what he wants and when he wants to do it.

Edited by spunko12345

You must live on cloud cukoo land mate if you think us would have any bearing on his decision.

If Axl Rose has proved anything in his time on this earth its that he does what he wants and when he wants to do it.

yes, but your prediction ≠ Axl's intentions

"I just watched him throw it all away"

:rolleyes:

Honestly, which one of those two guys "threw it all away?"

depends if you like space ghost, micheal jackson, fergie etc, or if you like Chinese Democracy and appreciate the effort it took to make it.

What musician in their right minds would turn down the opportunity to play for Michael Jackson??? Did Eddie Van Halen sell out when he agreed to do the Beat It solo???

It's only in more recent years that Slash has become a complete media whore and a rent-a-guitarist for anybody in the charts. I'm not defending his shit with Fergie or that slut from the Pussycat Dolls.... but there's nothing wrong with him agreeing to collaborate with a music legend like MJ.

effort

:rolleyes:

Really? Not to be a dick, but didn't the guy basically sit on his ass for the better part of 17 years?

15 songs?

Slash w Iggy

"Pee on the ground jump up and down"

I know who I still respect

Life altering lyrics to be certain, and what do you honestly expect from the people who leave comments in the NYT?

Relevance? Coherent and Meaningful statements? Think again,

their mindset is similar to several members of this forum.