Appetite Leather Tour Jacket

troccoli

mwhahahaha I got mine for 150 only.

The guy must have been crazy how did you convince him to end it early ? :lol:

By the way what size was rose_coopers?

Congrats bro, you are one lucky bastard. And to me the price ain't too bad considering it was owned by Riki Rachtman. Wonder how it found its way to eBay?

Edited by troccoli

It was close to my bid limit so you guys a 42 would be a large?

I think that 42 would be XL, but that's just me.

Yeah some jackets do the sizing different depends how they measure if they add the extra 3" chest etc

large would be alright and XL probably better

Thanks Troccoli

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Was just looking at the pics of the jacket in the auction and it looks to vary slightly from the one I have. Yours obviously has the owners name on it which mine doesn't, but I noticed 2 other variables. Yours has leather lacing on each side which mine doesn't. I also noticed that mine has brass skulls on the shoulders whilst yours doesn't.

Your label is also different, mine says Brockum. Here is a couple of pics of mine and the differences, they must have made a few variants of the jackets. Which one is yours like "Stiff Competition"?

icp7qf.jpg

xljpm1.jpg

I have also seen a couple of motor cycle vests with the same design. One with lacing and one without:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/1973608

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/1973616

yours is just as cool Marcus

By the way what size is yours?

Mine is a size 46 and it fits me fine. But normally with say work shirts I'm a size 42

Bare in mind though that it appears that both jackets were presumably comissioned to be made by different manufacturers so the sizing could also vary.

Do you think those vests are legit? Did you bid on them? Any way to find out the final prices on those?

Edited by troccoli

yours is just as cool Marcus

By the way what size is yours?

Mine is a size 46 and it fits me fine. But normally with say work shirts I'm a size 42

Bare in mind though that it appears that both jackets were presumably comissioned to be made by different manufacturers so the sizing could also vary.

Do you think those vests are legit? Did you bid on them? Any way to find out the final prices on those?

The first one sold for $300, the second vest for $275 and the UYI jacket for $475USD.

I'm pretty sure they are legit but I'll check on that too.

Unfortunately I didn't bid on them, I found the auctions LONG after they had finished :(

Mine's a Brockum Xl - Stiff n' I got ours from the same seller; I got mine for $230 after shipping whereas Stiff got his for like $150 'cause the seller kept saying it was a childs jacket.

hahahaha yeah! it's a child's/woman's jacket. What an idiot that guy was, 230 is even a mega steal much less what he let me have mine for, how ridiculous. Worked out to our advantage though.

Mine's a Brockum Xl - Stiff n' I got ours from the same seller; I got mine for $230 after shipping whereas Stiff got his for like $150 'cause the seller kept saying it was a childs jacket.

hahahaha yeah! it's a child's/woman's jacket. What an idiot that guy was, 230 is even a mega steal much less what he let me have mine for, how ridiculous. Worked out to our advantage though.

I agree - too bad he didn't have about a dozen more; I'd have bought 'em all for the price he was selling 'em at !

I agree - too bad he didn't have about a dozen more; I'd have bought 'em all for the price he was selling 'em at !

for sure, it'd be quite the profitable purchase.