Worst Cover of Gn'R Ever

realpoti

Man, that's horrible. :lol:

I didn't think anyone could be worse then Guns H' Roses!

Here's my favorite part, the guitarist more concerned about looking cool, waving his hand out on each strum and looking up into the sky like he's just shredding. Bro, are you listening to the other dudes around you? It's called timing.

Oh and about Guns H' Roses, their lead guitarist, "BucketCat" is actually rather good, it's the singer that just makes it hilarious haha

Edited by GunsNRevolvers2

Man, that's horrible. :lol:

I didn't think anyone could be worse then Guns H' Roses!

Here's my favorite part, the guitarist more concerned about looking cool, waving his hand out on each strum and looking up into the sky like he's just shredding. Bro, are you listening to the other dudes around you? It's called timing.

Oh and about Guns H' Roses, their lead guitarist, "BucketCat" is actually rather good, it's the singer that just makes it hilarious haha

I love the way he just makes up the songs as he goes along, so you get a vague approximation... "D'you wanna wicky waw? You innna Jiiingo babay, Wah-kuu. Time to Dieeeeeeee" :rofl-lol:

HAHAHA!! This is the worst I have EVER heard :) I can't stop laughing..

Talking about funny covers.. Here is one which is actually damn good :D I can't stop watching it for some reason.. :D

Aside from needing a shower they were actually quite good and I enjoyed it alot.