Axl Rose parties at a GAY bar (NME)

fred_carston

I do see this thread has brought out a lot of the Axl haters and shown them for how rabidly hateful they really are.

When Scott Weiland was crowing about having gay sex in his dressing room to an audience member, that was cool to the Slashites.....

Once again, Led Zep used to make trips to gay bars themselves because it was more fun.

WTF? Scott Weiland is gay?

No. He told the audience member if he didn't stop the shit he was doing (whatever it was) Scott would take him backstage and have sex with him. At least if we're talking about the video I think we are

I think Scott Weiland has had his share of man sex.

And remember, Steven Adler sucked cock for coke, and let his dick be sucked by younger guys, and admitted to also being raped by a guy in a hotel room.

Based on what?

And what does Steven have to do with this?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this

I've been to a couple of lesbian bars does that count?

i thought lesbians went to gay bars to pull other dykes?

Not very homosexual friendly are you? ''Dykes'', making gay sex jokes.....

I've noticed like girls who more than likely lesbians but ''aren't sure'' tend to be really fucked up, like nearly sociopathic individuals. Individuals who like to play very strange emotional and mind games, they seem to have little feeling for people beside themselves, seem to generally be into bands like Tegan & Sara and seem to have very strange issues with men, almost a latent hatred, almost as if they blame men for their unsure-ness about them being lesbians. I really resent it and it makes me resent lesbians in general.

Notice, it was about repressed lesbians, Spike.

Sorry for not being 100% Closet Lesbian friendly or sensitive to the pain of closested lesbians.

Even Axl doesn't like lesbians very much, look at his rant at Madison.

Lesbians seem to hate men and like to be just fucked up.

It's like gays marrying women and then cheating on them--Pisses me off.

There's something fucked up about homosexuals.

I love this

I've been to a couple of lesbian bars does that count?

i thought lesbians went to gay bars to pull other dykes?

Not very homosexual friendly are you? ''Dykes'', making gay sex jokes.....

I've noticed like girls who more than likely lesbians but ''aren't sure'' tend to be really fucked up, like nearly sociopathic individuals. Individuals who like to play very strange emotional and mind games, they seem to have little feeling for people beside themselves, seem to generally be into bands like Tegan & Sara and seem to have very strange issues with men, almost a latent hatred, almost as if they blame men for their unsure-ness about them being lesbians. I really resent it and it makes me resent lesbians in general.

Notice, it was about repressed lesbians, Spike.

Sorry for not being 100% Closet Lesbian friendly or sensitive to the pain of closested lesbians.

Even Axl doesn't like lesbians very much, look at his rant at Madison.

Lesbians seem to hate men and like to be just fucked up.

It's like gays marrying women and then cheating on them--Pisses me off.

There's something fucked up about homosexuals.

And you dislike that this forum because is mostly white.

So we're even.

I hope it doesn't turn out that This I Love was actually about Axl's pool boy.

It was actually about Slash, who was on bottom.

Let's stay on topic here. This has nothing to do with Slash. This is about Axl, and his right to explore forbidden fruits and expand his horizons in the comfort of a gay bar.

Could you at least admit you hate Axl and hope he just retires?

Admit it.

Some of the CD song titles do seem to reflect a change in Axl:

Man love is BETTER

IF THE WORLD knew I was gay

CATCHER IN THE RYE as opposed to being a pitcher

SORRY I didn't tell you I was gay

I am into hot guys from MADAGASCAR

Top dollar for a male PROSTITUE

SILKWORMS, it's so smoothe and silky

OH MY GOD I am gay

STREET OF DREAMS could it be Santa Monica BLVD?

THERE WAS A TIME when I pretended not to be gay

THIS I LOVE, nuff said, gayest song ever

Bungalow 8, huh? He's probably staying at St Martins Lane hotel then! Both the hotel and Bungalow 8 are really nice - I'm guessing it's not like he actively seeked out a gay club...they just happened to have a Gay Night that night--it happens, no biggie--I've lost count of the times I've walked into a club and found out they're having some kind of gay night! Gay nights are fun--can't blame him for staying :D

I just found a little article i cut out from a danish newspaper some years ago. A bad translation:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought Axl Rose to a gay bar

- After a concert on Roskilde Festival, Axl Rose and Lars Ulrich came to the disco "NASA", where I worked. They wanted to continue to an afterparty, so I found a gay bar where we could stay in some peace. Only afterwards I found out that Axl Rose used to be homophobic. Then suddenly one of the gays got up close to Axl and said "It is Howard. It is Howard from Take That!" Axl was a bit shocked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jeez what´s with all the fuzz about someone going to a gay bar? i live in finland and this is kind of a hillybillyland but it´s not much of a topic here if a straight guy goes to a gay bar. gay bars are cool mmkay

I agree.

clearly axl just wanted to give some love back to his fans who just happen to be gay (ala elton john); there is nothing wrong with that.

hell, if he went there to hook up - wouldn't be anything wrong with that either.