Merchandise?

sirpercy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a GNR UK Tour 2010 one. That's all I can remember. It had a Union Jack on the back, with "I was there" and the dates.

I presume they didn't sell many of them in Ireland....

:lol:

There was an Irish version just for that night, which was pretty cool.

Here's the shrt i bought at the Reading gig:

Front design:

P100903_203542.jpg

Back design:

P100903_203627.jpg

There were about 7 t-shirts on sale at reading and leeds in total, they were all pretty cool, but at £20 each. I could only afford the one :rofl-lol:

There's a GNR UK Tour 2010 one. That's all I can remember. It had a Union Jack on the back, with "I was there" and the dates.

I think we all agreed that was the most cringeworthy one on sale at Reading :lol:

They didn't have a Union Jack in Ireland, same T-Shirt but had the Irish flag. Shit TS though, real cheap looking.

Edited by Rob22

I think we all agreed that was the most cringeworthy one on sale at Reading :lol:

Yeah, i just laughed when i saw it on the stands at Reading and Leeds. Whats worse....people were buying and even wearing them :confused:

The other shirts though :thumbsup:

Yeah, i just laughed when i saw it on the stands at Reading and Leeds. Whats worse....people were buying and even wearing them :confused:

Oh aye, others are nice - still expensive mind.

I didn't understand people buying and wearing them - do you really need to commemorate you being there? Jeez. Dire shirt.

I didn't understand people buying and wearing them - do you really need to commemorate you being there? Jeez. Dire shirt.

It's just nice to have at-shirt from a gig you were at. No one's forcing you to, but if you have the money and like the t-shirts, then why the hell not.

Seeing as i spent £180 or so on day tickets for Reading and Leeds, £20 for a t-shirt is nothing :rofl-lol:

It's just nice to have at-shirt from a gig you were at. No one's forcing you to, but if you have the money and like the t-shirts, then why the hell not.

Seeing as i spent £180 or so on day tickets for Reading and Leeds, £20 for a t-shirt is nothing :rofl-lol:

I got all the ones from 2006, and there were some decent ones this time around - I just feel that one is really cringeworthy :lol:

Fair play if you can seriously wear that out though.

Awsome pic of the merch stand - could you actually buy the (box set) bandanas separately? or were they showing what you get in the box?

I dont want to open my original one so wouldnt mind another.......

Yep, they were 15/20 quid in Dublin. You could buy the album, bandanna's, a patch, t-shirts, scarf's and a hoddy :)

Awsome pic of the merch stand - could you actually buy the (box set) bandanas separately? or were they showing what you get in the box?

Yep, they were 15/20 quid in Dublin. You could buy the album, bandanna's, a patch, t-shirts, scarf's and a hoddy :)

Thanks Rob, shame there isnt a tour programe too

Thanks Rob, shame there isnt a tour programe too

Yeah, would have loved that. Would also be a good way to introduce the band to the not so hardcore fans. Might also give people something to read while they wait :D

Hi Fans,

Is there any new merchandise for this tour ? Pics?

Many thanks!

Yeah just go to their site and pick up a t shir....oh wait, that site hasn't been updated in 4 years. I just love how Axl treats his fans.

I have the best t-shirt ever, the orginal Pretty Tied Up t-shirt :thumbsup:

It's lasted well, faded, but no holes. It's really high quality, and the image just rocks.

Yeah man the bitch with the blindfold on and her hands tied. That's a great one. I have one from a leg of their '91 tour which has a picture of a cross made out of skulls. It's barely got any cotton left but I love wearing it.

ach feck aff that's the one i bought. :lol: in all honesty, axl rose is the only man that could ever make me put on a union jack voluntarily. it's the one i liked the best, and i wear it very proudly. i love letting people know "I WAS THERE" :lol: wish they sold the one with the irish flag on the back in belfast... it's in ireland! lol