Merchandise?

sirpercy

Hi Fans,

Is there any new merchandise for this tour ? Pics?

Many thanks!

Yeah just go to their site and pick up a t shir....oh wait, that site hasn't been updated in 4 years. I just love how Axl treats his fans.

I have the best t-shirt ever, the orginal Pretty Tied Up t-shirt :thumbsup:

It's lasted well, faded, but no holes. It's really high quality, and the image just rocks.

Yeah man the bitch with the blindfold on and her hands tied. That's a great one. I have one from a leg of their '91 tour which has a picture of a cross made out of skulls. It's barely got any cotton left but I love wearing it.

Or you could just go to Bamstores, the official store and get a T-shirt (is that a big deal? Or do you need it to be on gunsnroses.com?)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

axldoll.jpg

The axl action doll from Hasbro (*Warning doll does not play well with others and may refuse to leave the toy box with out any notice*)

Silly hats and red bowling shoes are now availiable.

Edited by stone

2v92jjc.jpg

Guys, is this t-shirt with flag for sale in every country Guns playing? I'm going to Prague gig and I really want this one with Czech flag. Thank you :)

So far it has been (as far as I'm aware), In N. Ireland they had a EU one and the British one - you might be lucky and get the Czech flag, if not sure you'll get the EU one.

• 5 months later...

I saw that very shirt on the tour and was gonna get it. So it's definitely official merch alongside the other overpriced shirts.

Hey, at least unlike every other tour shirt the print doesn't decide to fade off on these ones.