Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

General chat / how are you doing thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8782 replies to this topic

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12
Hahahaha! Thank Christ for that! No she was quite clean. Surprisingly most women are not as filthy as seems to be the general standard with men, by the sounds of things!

One thing that kind of surprises me is that you'd think that when you know you're going to undress in front of a stranger, you'd at least plan to wear your nicest, most decent underwear, right? Wrong.

If izzygirl is Redhead I commit sudoku.

RickRoses

RickRoses

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 5,468 posts
  • 16-September 07
So, my work has a draw where the warehouse workers get prizes (for the branch I work at and vancouver), and I won a tablet :) There was an ipad, 3 samsung tablets, an xbox, ipod docks, cool stuff.

Anyway, this is what I won: Samsung galaxy 2.
http://www.futuresho...7da89d55e5cen02

it's only 7" too, which is great because I think the ipads are too big and awkward. And it has 8gb of space, which I think is the same as the ipad and it's only 3/4 the size :)

Edited by RickRoses, 20 December 2012 - 06:12 PM.

sig2.jpg
1.16.10 Calgary | 12.16.11 Seattle | 12.17.11 Vancouver

11.23.12 Vegas | 11.24.12 Vegas | 6.6.14 Vegas | 6.7.14 Vegas

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12
First day of a 17 day holiday, today whilst out Christmas shopping I bought GNR 'Welcome To The Videos' for 10 bucks and I'm now playing it on full volume (much to the delight of my snooty neighbours :lol:) with a bottle of wine and LIFE IS GOOD! :awesomeface:

BTW, Axl's lip syncing in the WTTJ video is terrible. :lol:

But my god he is hot as fuck in the SCOM video. Such good memories flooding back! :)

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,577 posts
  • 14-August 07

First day of a 17 day holiday, today whilst out Christmas shopping I bought GNR 'Welcome To The Videos' for 10 bucks and I'm now playing it on full volume (much to the delight of my snooty neighbours :lol:) with a bottle of wine and LIFE IS GOOD! :awesomeface:

But my god he is hot as fuck in the SCOM video. Such good memories flooding back! :)

The WTTJ video is the best Guns video hands down. Guns weren't glam IMO but the glam hair on Axl looked awesome. Looked more nutty than squirrel shit.

Oh and I'm listening to my vinyl of Revolver with a bottle of vodka.

Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why They just tell you that you're on your own Fill your head all full of lies

You bastards!

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12
WTTJ video rocks!!!!! Axl looks awesome but his lip syncing was shocking. Admittedly it was their first video, so it can be forgiven, although you'd think it could have been fixed in editing.

Revolver with vodka = :awesomeface:

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,577 posts
  • 14-August 07

WTTJ video rocks!!!!! Axl looks awesome but his lip syncing was shocking. Admittedly it was their first video, so it can be forgiven, although you'd think it could have been fixed in editing.

Revolver with vodka = :awesomeface:

I dont know about the lip syncing but there's the really obvious blooper in that video that no one could miss.

I know. I love that album so much. Even better was my single of Yesterday which I played for the first time today. Sounded great for a 50 year old vinyl. Only 8 bucks! :awesomeface:

Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why They just tell you that you're on your own Fill your head all full of lies

You bastards!

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,778 posts
  • 28-February 10
I have a bad cold and in less than 2 hours I have to go to a plenary session at the Town Hall. Yay! <_<

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Christinith

Christinith

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts
  • 12-April 12

Totally agree. They all were looking really good in that video. :awesomeface:
Posted Image
Formerly known as Nova Scotia

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12
After months of staying out shops and not even doing any online shopping because I couldn't be bothered, I have now officially broken and ruined my 'stand against materialism' run. In the last 5 days (4 really, because Christmas Day doesn't count) I have bought the following (for myself, not presents!):

Black short shorts
2 tops
A necklace
A pair of sunglasses
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of boots
3 pairs of lace knickers (two black, one red. Ooooh la la!)
The new Neil Young CD
GNR DVD.

However, all that for $390.00. The pre and post Christmas sales are just sooooo good and to think I wouldn't have bought any of it if it hadn't been Christmas because it was Christmas shopping and Christmas present returns that had me in the shops in the first place. Retail has all its little ploys to get you in there and sucker you in good and hard and boy was I suckered. At least I look good though! :D

DownUnderScott

DownUnderScott

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • 12-January 09

After months of staying out shops and not even doing any online shopping because I couldn't be bothered, I have now officially broken and ruined my 'stand against materialism' run. In the last 5 days (4 really, because Christmas Day doesn't
count) I have bought the following (for myself, not presents!):

Black short shorts
2 tops
A necklace
A pair of sunglasses
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of boots

The new Neil Young CD
GNR DVD.

However, all that for $390.00. The pre and post
Christmas sales are just sooooo good and to think I wouldn't have bought any of it if it hadn't been Christmas because it was Christmas shopping and Christmas present returns that had me in the shops in the first place. Retail has all its little ploys to get you in there and sucker you in good and hard and boy was I suckered. At least I look good though! :D

You and your boots!

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12

After months of staying out shops and not even doing any online shopping because I couldn't be bothered, I have now officially broken and ruined my 'stand against materialism' run. In the last 5 days (4 really, because Christmas Day doesn't
count) I have bought the following (for myself, not presents!):

Black short shorts
2 tops
A necklace
A pair of sunglasses
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of boots

The new Neil Young CD
GNR DVD.

However, all that for $390.00. The pre and post
Christmas sales are just sooooo good and to think I wouldn't have bought any of it if it hadn't been Christmas because it was Christmas shopping and Christmas present returns that had me in the shops in the first place. Retail has all its little ploys to get you in there and sucker you in good and hard and boy was I suckered. At least I look good though! :D

You and your boots!

Hahaha! I can't help myself! It's summer time and I'm buying boots! Fuck, they look good though. ;)

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,577 posts
  • 14-August 07
Two questions:
1. What GNR DVD? The official ones suck. Buy bootlegs.
2. Are they fuck me boots or something a tad more demure?

Stand against materialism?! Ha! Capitalism crushes all!

You bastards!

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12
GNR Welcome to the Videos. So Axl looking his most merry and finest in every video! :drool: At least in the early videos, especially!

Yep, they're fuck me boots. Short, just above the ankle with very high wedge heels in black suede. My 15 yo niece has exactly the same pair and I stole them off her feet yesterday and declared I would buy my own when I gave them back to her last night. So I did. :D
We both look awesome in them. :lol:

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,577 posts
  • 14-August 07
I think that kinda renders you an AILF. :lol:

Them boots sounds good. If I were ever in government I would issue a decree that all my constituents be obliged to wear leather boots. Nothing looks better IMO.

You bastards!

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,328 posts
  • 12-July 12
When I googled AILF three options came up for the 'A'"

1. Aunt. 2. Asian. 3. Alien.

I'm assuming you were referring to #1. Not too many asian redheads around so I don't think #2 applies. I'd be really worried if you meant #3. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users