Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

General chat / how are you doing thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8773 replies to this topic

DownUnderScott

DownUnderScott

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • 12-January 09

After months of staying out shops and not even doing any online shopping because I couldn't be bothered, I have now officially broken and ruined my 'stand against materialism' run. In the last 5 days (4 really, because Christmas Day doesn't
count) I have bought the following (for myself, not presents!):

Black short shorts
2 tops
A necklace
A pair of sunglasses
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of boots
3 pairs of lace knickers (two black, one red. Ooooh la la!)

The new Neil Young CD
GNR DVD.

However, all that for $390.00. The pre and post
Christmas sales are just sooooo good and to think I wouldn't have bought any of it if it hadn't been Christmas because it was Christmas shopping and Christmas present returns that had me in the shops in the first place. Retail has all its little ploys to get you in there and sucker you in good and hard and boy was I suckered. At least I look good though! :D

You and your boots!

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12

After months of staying out shops and not even doing any online shopping because I couldn't be bothered, I have now officially broken and ruined my 'stand against materialism' run. In the last 5 days (4 really, because Christmas Day doesn't
count) I have bought the following (for myself, not presents!):

Black short shorts
2 tops
A necklace
A pair of sunglasses
2 pairs of shoes
1 pair of boots
3 pairs of lace knickers (two black, one red. Ooooh la la!)

The new Neil Young CD
GNR DVD.

However, all that for $390.00. The pre and post
Christmas sales are just sooooo good and to think I wouldn't have bought any of it if it hadn't been Christmas because it was Christmas shopping and Christmas present returns that had me in the shops in the first place. Retail has all its little ploys to get you in there and sucker you in good and hard and boy was I suckered. At least I look good though! :D

You and your boots!

Hahaha! I can't help myself! It's summer time and I'm buying boots! Fuck, they look good though. ;)

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,340 posts
  • 14-August 07
Two questions:
1. What GNR DVD? The official ones suck. Buy bootlegs.
2. Are they fuck me boots or something a tad more demure?

Stand against materialism?! Ha! Capitalism crushes all!

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12
GNR Welcome to the Videos. So Axl looking his most merry and finest in every video! :drool: At least in the early videos, especially!

Yep, they're fuck me boots. Short, just above the ankle with very high wedge heels in black suede. My 15 yo niece has exactly the same pair and I stole them off her feet yesterday and declared I would buy my own when I gave them back to her last night. So I did. :D
We both look awesome in them. :lol:

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,340 posts
  • 14-August 07
I think that kinda renders you an AILF. :lol:

Them boots sounds good. If I were ever in government I would issue a decree that all my constituents be obliged to wear leather boots. Nothing looks better IMO.

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12
When I googled AILF three options came up for the 'A'"

1. Aunt. 2. Asian. 3. Alien.

I'm assuming you were referring to #1. Not too many asian redheads around so I don't think #2 applies. I'd be really worried if you meant #3. :lol:

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,409 posts
  • 19-December 04
I was sick with the flu all yesterday. Two Christmases in a row - last year with food poisoning, this year with the flu. Thankfully it seems to have passed. I'm feeling much better today. In any event, it wasn't half as bad as the food poisoning last year. That literally made me want to die.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12

I was sick with the flu all yesterday. Two Christmases in a row - last year with food poisoning, this year with the flu. Thankfully it seems to have passed. I'm feeling much better today. In any event, it wasn't half as bad as the food poisoning last year. That literally made me want to die.

There's nothing more unfair than food poisoning during a holiday. Man, how unlucky to be sick 2 Christmases in a row! That sucks. I always feel ripped off if I get sick while I'm on holidays, but ironically when you slow down is when you tend to end up with immunity related illnesses like the flu.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
round here there is something nasty going round, my family all had it, and its one of those ones that puts youout for a good few days. I seemed to have gotten over it pretty quick
'...and I ain't tellin you shit..!'

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12
99 degrees today with 106 forecast for tomorrow. Just got back from the beach to watch the sunset whilst dipping my feet in the water. Delicious! And just about the only time I can wander outside in a bikini without the serious risk of skin cancer. Love hot nights for that reason.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,340 posts
  • 14-August 07
Oh I'm sorry are we a bunch of fucking septics dear? :lol: I was at Brighton Beach today....cooking to death in my car :lol:

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12
I bet you were cooking! Are you insane hanging out in the sunshine on a day like today? I'd be fried to a crisp in that heat within 8 minutes if I hung out outside today, no joke! I can really only venture outside in the last hour or so of daylight. I had a nice snooze this afternoon and then went to Elwood Beach tonight and it was fucking beautiful.

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,340 posts
  • 14-August 07
I'm blacker than your worst nightmare dear. I can't get worse :lol:

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,327 posts
  • 12-July 12
Hahaha! I'm as white as those coats that doctors wear! I'm going to call it 'clinical white'. :lol:
I guess that's why everyone was looking at me in my leopard print bikini. I'm pretty certain I caught a few people putting on their sunglasses even though it was 9pm. :lol:

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,340 posts
  • 14-August 07
No they were looking cos your tits were hanging out :lol:

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users