Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

General chat / how are you doing thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8773 replies to this topic

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

Oh...yes, now I remember why. 

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

arnold layne

arnold layne

hooray for tolerance!.

• SILVER Supporter
  • 13,705 posts
  • 17-November 06

I bought a Nintendo 3DS.

Awesome! What games did you get with it? Ocarina of Time?

They didn't have it at the store so I got Donkey Kong Country instead. It was the cheapest one out of the games I am interested in.

Also challenging the Elite 4 in Pokémon White 2 right now. Once a Nintendo fanboy, always a Nintendo fanboy.

Paranoia, Paranoia

Everybody's coming to get me

Just say you never met me

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,325 posts
  • 12-July 12
I'm doing good. Went to see a cool new band on Monday night, have been sleeping plenty, just had a yummy dinner, going to see a fashion exhibition in town tomorrow and a friends band performing on Friday night, weather has been amazing, feeling pretty content actually. :)
~~~~ :awesomeface: :awesomeface: {{{{{{{{{{{{{ :awesomeface: }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :awesomeface: :awesomeface: ~~~~

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,339 posts
  • 14-August 07

I'm doing good. Went to see a cool new band on Monday night, have been sleeping plenty, just had a yummy dinner, going to see a fashion exhibition in town tomorrow and a friends band performing on Friday night, weather has been amazing, feeling pretty content actually. :)

Monday night and Friday night - what are the bands?

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 9,325 posts
  • 12-July 12
^ Ms Mr on Monday night and Friday night Marilyn Veil and the Thorns.
~~~~ :awesomeface: :awesomeface: {{{{{{{{{{{{{ :awesomeface: }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :awesomeface: :awesomeface: ~~~~

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,339 posts
  • 14-August 07

I'm devastated I can't see these guys on Friday night

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,494 posts
  • 25-November 02

Just put the down payment on my wedding venue this morning. I've got until October 29th left as a free man! :lol:

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

How much that set you back fat man? :)

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,494 posts
  • 25-November 02

How much that set you back fat man? :)

£100 deposit and the rest by mid September. We're not doing anything big or owt; it's just a quick ceremony in Islington with her family and mine and then we're having some munch and fucking off on holiday. Next year we're going to do something properly when we've had enough time to save for it.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

Guest_Len B'stard_*

Guest_Len B'stard_*
  • Guests
  • --

Islington eh? G'awn boy!!!!  Arsenal Country!  Well played man!  And her families flying over yeah?  What are they like?  I mean are they proper proper Mexican or just like, yank-born ones?  Hope it goes well for ya boss :)

Do it in an Arsenal shirt man, do it do it do it do it do it! :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen, 31 July 2013 - 09:32 AM.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER Supporter
  • 16,494 posts
  • 25-November 02

Islington eh? G'awn boy!!!!  Arsenal Country!  Well played man!  And her families flying over yeah?  What are they like?  I mean are they proper proper Mexican or just like, yank-born ones?  Hope it goes well for ya boss :)

Do it in an Arsenal shirt man, do it do it do it do it do it! :lol:

Her dad died last year but her mom's flying over with her brother and his missus from the US and her cousin from Mexico's coming too. I've not spoken to her brother or his missus but he's paying for the reception so can't be that bad. :lol: Her mom's lovely and her cousin's great too so it's going to be quite a good laugh. On my side it's the folks, my two sisters and my eldest sister's boyfriend. No friends invited cos it's too short notice to manage it.

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER Supporter
  • 26,566 posts
  • 26-September 05

Can't wait for all our invites to go out ;)

Posted Image

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• SILVER Supporter
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08

Can't wait for all our invites to go out ;)

:D

6lfBCJD.jpg

Zint

Zint

• SILVER Supporter
  • 17,169 posts
  • 24-February 06

Time to refresh this thread with a new one.

Large threads put an enormous load on the data base.

If someone wants to kick off a new one, one of us will pin it.

2i0u9oh.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users