Prague 27th September 2010

danmak

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ via facebook

I just woke up in Prague, Always dreamed of coming here, it's beyond beautiful, can't wait to see the city!!! Looking forward to the show here!! Thank you guys so much for all the love n' support!!!!! You guys/girls are the best fans on the face of the planet!!! Much love!!

so they are already there. Anyone got an idea where to meet them?

I wish they could see Prague in better weather. The weather REALLY sucks today.

DJ via facebook

I just woke up in Prague, Always dreamed of coming here, it's beyond beautiful, can't wait to see the city!!! Looking forward to the show here!! Thank you guys so much for all the love n' support!!!!! You guys/girls are the best fans on the face of the planet!!! Much love!!

so they are already there. Anyone got an idea where to meet them?

I wish they could see Prague in better weather. The weather REALLY sucks today.

guess you´re going too.

weather is horrible, raining whole day . :no: hope the sun will be shining tomorrow and on monday. whole week was sunny, now it must be raining!grr

Who´s going? :)

hopefully don´t cry could be play, many people from czech forum wish don´t cry to be played on monday. :)

I'll be there on Monday. I wish they play Catcher. :heart:

Do you know in which hotel did they Guns stay?

Most stars are usually in Four Seasons Hotel. Tomorrow I'll go across the whole Czech Republic to stand in front of hotel and try to see DJ, Ron or anyone else. Unfortunately the forecast for next two days really sucks what is bad for standing in front of hotel and whole monday in front of O2. I hope to be rewarded with a photo with DJ and great gig with long set including Don't Cry, haha. B) Guys, are you going to take your cameras? I really want to take few pics but I don't want to come into trouble with the guards and miss first row because of it.

yeah... I know where the police station in Prague is... unfortunately

:D seems like you didnt have a good time there.. unfortunately there are tons of police stations in prague, so I can't tell where Del was.

btw Ron just posted this at twitter

Walking around Prague in the rain at night...

http://www.twitpic.com/2ryety

Edited by BatVin