anyone got there uk tickets yet?

stebarker

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope but I got an email from ticketmaster a few days ago saying something about they were just waiting for them from the promoter or something and apologised for the delay.

Nope but I got an email from ticketmaster a few days ago saying something about they were just waiting for them from the promoter or something and apologised for the delay.

i got mine the day before they came out from gigantic heard nout yet

I got my friends ticket off ticketmaster. Got my tickets in the presale on planetrock (iirc). Heard nothing from them, only from ticketmaster.

I got that yesterday.

So looks like they haven't been posted out.

So no need to worry. Yet!!!! :confused:

I'm starting to get upset. I'm leaving Denmark a week before the show in Manchester. Before that, the Ebay seller need to get the ticket, and post it to my address in Denmark. I have no idea what to do if I don't get my tickets in time, and the chance for them being late, is too big. Maybe I should call Ticketmaster tomorrow.

And I have to say, why wait until last time mailing out the tickets before a show? I don't get it. Here we always get the ticket 3 days after purchasing. Ticketmaster has a lot to learn... :fuckyou:

I'm starting to get upset. I'm leaving Denmark a week before the show in Manchester. Before that, the Ebay seller need to get the ticket, and post it to my address in Denmark. I have no idea what to do if I don't get my tickets in time, and the chance for them being late, is too big. Maybe I should call Ticketmaster tomorrow.

And I have to say, why wait until last time mailing out the tickets before a show? I don't get it. Here we always get the ticket 3 days after purchasing. Ticketmaster has a lot to learn... :fuckyou:

My tickets for the Belfast/Dublin show arrived a few months before the show, only a few weeks after purchasing. I got those off Ticketmaster. :question:

My tickets for the Belfast/Dublin show arrived a few months before the show, only a few weeks after purchasing. I got those off Ticketmaster. :question:

Strange.. Got an email from Ticketmaster about tickets being late. But when I purchased for the second London show, the page said that tickets may not be mailed before close up to the show. I just don't get it why we can't get them right after purchasing. It's not like they need to write something special on them, which the promoter needs to confirm first. That's what the email said, that they waited for an answer from the promoter :shrugs:

I'm becoming upset with my international ticket ordering experience. Not only have my UK tickets not arrived, but my Barcelona tickets are a pain in the ass to have refunded. When they moved the date, they moved it to a date when I would already be home in the States. I tried to get my money refunded, but they have asked me to actually send the tickets back. I already paid 40 Euro for shipping and now I have to send them back? Bullshit. They should just figure out a way to cancel the barcode. I suppose pirating is a big issue in Spain?

Anyway, my tickets for Birmingham UK better arrive in 2 weeks because I leave for Barcelona on October 12.

I got the following message when I bought the tickets from AEG Live.

"Thank you for purchasing your tickets from AEG Live.

We expect to dispatch your tickets in the first week in October. If this changes we will notify you by email immediately.

Buying your tickets directly from the promoter gives you maximum security of purchase as well as the best price and seat available.

If you have any questions relating to your purchase, please call our support hotline on 0844 493 1020 or email help@aeglive.co.uk."

So hopefully they'll be here by the end of this week or early next week!

Got an update today from AEG Live

"Thank you again for buying your tickets through AEG Live for 17 Oct 2010 - 18:30 @ LG Arena Guns N' Roses.

We will start dispatching tickets from week commencing Monday 4th October.

However this is a very popular event and to prevent fraudulent activities, tickets will be dispatched as close to the event date as possible."

So they are almost here!!!!

Edited by AndyM

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Ok why am I not getting these updates?

I have bought from aeg and ticketmaster and absolute radio. I have had no updates...

Ok I'm starting to panic now I have never had to wait this long before

I'm freaking out right now. Have sent an email to Ticketmaster yesterday, they havent answered. Tried to call them today, they didn't answer the phone. I just don't get it why they cannot give them to us earlier.

Maybe it's their policy against ticket scalpers?

Got an email from ticketmaster saying we now have to collect the tickets on the day of the concert. What a pain in the ...

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email regarding the Guns n' Roses events at The O2 Arena, London, on 13 October 2010.

Unfortunately due to time constraints, your ticket(s) will now be available for collection on the day of the event. Please take the card used at the time of booking and your Ticketmaster confirmation number as proof of purchase.

Please be advised there is a £2.50 collection fee. The difference in postage price will be refunded back to the original card used at the time of booking and should show in your account within 5 to 10 working days,

If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking on: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/customer_serve.html

For details of event facilities, please visit the official venue website at: http://www.theo2.co.uk/

Thank you for booking with Ticketmaster and we hope you enjoy the event.

Kind regards,

Ticketmaster Customer Service Department

:shrug:

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email regarding the Guns n' Roses events at The O2 Arena, London, on 13 October 2010.

Unfortunately due to time constraints, your ticket(s) will now be available for collection on the day of the event. Please take the card used at the time of booking and your Ticketmaster confirmation number as proof of purchase.

Please be advised there is a £2.50 collection fee. The difference in postage price will be refunded back to the original card used at the time of booking and should show in your account within 5 to 10 working days,

If you require any further assistance, please contact us by clicking on: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/customer_serve.html

For details of event facilities, please visit the official venue website at: http://www.theo2.co.uk/

Thank you for booking with Ticketmaster and we hope you enjoy the event.

Kind regards,

Ticketmaster Customer Service Department

:shrug:

Can you imagine the bloody queue's out side the O2? It'll be a nightmare. I'll never use ticketmaster again.

Could I ask where you live?

Oh crap at the 02? I thought I'd be able to pick them up at a ticketmaster outlet.

I'm from Ireland so it's a pain. Getting a flight after lunch time on the 13th so itl be a rushed day!

I don't know what people with standing tickets will do because I assume they will want to queue to go in early.

Glad I bought the Birmingham and Manchester tickets from aeg and absolute radio now although I have no experience with them are they ok to deal with?

Only problem is that I need those delivered to my house before oct 13th! (il b in London obviously)

Ahhh the stress !!

Just to clarify I have been asked to collect oct 14th tickets on the day too

Oh crap at the 02? I thought I'd be able to pick them up at a ticketmaster outlet.

I'm from Ireland so it's a pain. Getting a flight after lunch time on the 13th so itl be a rushed day!

I don't know what people with standing tickets will do because I assume they will want to queue to go in early.

Glad I bought the Birmingham and Manchester tickets from aeg and absolute radio now although I have no experience with them are they ok to deal with?

Only problem is that I need those delivered to my house before oct 13th! (il b in London obviously)

Ahhh the stress !!

Just to clarify I have been asked to collect oct 14th tickets on the day too

It seems it's for everyone coming from outside the UK. Me and my friend are flying from Sweden, no worries though we'll have a party in the queue rock1