18th october manchester dissusion

stebarker

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MG_9391-Edit.jpg

I'm going with a few friends and I can't wait. Did you get a standing or seated ticket?

I'm hopefully going to arrive at the venue early in the afternoon and wait for the doors to open.

nice one mate and ive got standing tickets and ther guy who is going at 12pm you never gona piss for 12 hours or summit

Edited by stebarker

Tickets came the other day and I'm all set! Can't fucking wait!

Saw them for the first time at Leeds Festival in August, but this is my first proper Guns show, the atmosphere should be amazing! Won't be on the front row like at Leeds though, got seats but they're pretty much at the front smile.gif

MG_9391-Edit.jpg

I'm going with a few friends and I can't wait. Did you get a standing or seated ticket?

I'm hopefully going to arrive at the venue early in the afternoon and wait for the doors to open.

nice one mate and ive got standing tickets and ther guy who is going at 12pm you never gona piss for 12 hours or summit

NO LIQUIDS FOR ME!!

MG_9391-Edit.jpg

NO LIQUIDS FOR ME!!

haha

I'm a Salfordian Hope Hospital Born Bastard. Meeting up with 6 school mates, 4 of which I haven't seen since high school (1993). In fact, our last adventure together was UI tour at MK Bowl in '93. See you fuckers there! No repeat of Dublin please, I'm still pissed after that.

I'm a Salfordian Hope Hospital Born Bastard. Meeting up with 6 school mates, 4 of which I haven't seen since high school (1993). In fact, our last adventure together was UI tour at MK Bowl in '93. See you fuckers there! No repeat of Dublin please, I'm still pissed after that.

thats the worst named hospital ever init "hope" haha

Oh yes, 'Despair' would probably be more appropriate!

Edited by Stan

Oh yes, 'Dispair' would probably ne more appropriate!

haha, how did you get the bumblefoot pick, u catch it

Yeah at said Dublin gig. We got 2 actually - from the floor when lights came up.

This time tomorrow the band will probably hit the stage. I cannot wait.

I'll be there for the long haul, waiting outside for hours & hours so I can get to the front.

I am very excited.

not a chance you will be there all night at the front what you gonna do when u need to piss

Yeah at said Dublin gig. We got 2 actually - from the floor when lights came up.

hope i get something! he throws the mic in at the end or is that just at some

Does anybody think there is ANY chance that they were start at 9pm? I hope not; I'm at lectures until 9pm and if they come on late I don't have to leave early! :D

I don't recall them hitting the stage before 9.30 to be honest (no doubt they have at some point). I'm aiming to get in to the venue no later than 9. I almost said I'm aiming to get into MEN before 9 then, glad I corrected myself :tongue2: