AXL ROSE WEARING KFC BUCKET ONSTAGE IN LONDON

yes i love you

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come no one ever throws thongs and bras on stage? I thought that was funny, but looked like it threw him off for a sec.

Sep 24. Zagreb arena. DJ had a thong hanging from his guitar during one or two songs and Axl had bra hanging from his mic pole

I have no video for that though

GNR is one of the hottest touring bands right now but think of all the possibilities if Buckethead re-joined! Oh My God :confused:

GNR has regained their musical integrity and has a solid stage presence.

Buckethead can play guitar.....but the guy is like a freak at the circus.

Bring him back....and there goes everything this lineup has worked for.

The guy is a joke and his "look" makes a laughing stock of the band and the fans.

Edited by Drakestar

GNR is one of the hottest touring bands right now but think of all the possibilities if Buckethead re-joined! Oh My God :confused:

The guy is a joke and his "look" makes a laughing stock of the band and the fans.

Indeed.

Just my toughts. After all these years the pieces have falled together.

Edited by droezle

WD4mHP343462-02.jpg

B.B.B

I feel kinda privileged to have seen the Buckethead Era GN’R. Slash is still better than any of them at performing the original songs, but they need Buckethead and Robin to perform the Chinese tracks. I don’t support this new line up one bit. They are total cover band.

I know it’ll never happen, but a GN’R tour feat. Both Slash and Buckethead (they’ve met each other) would be the ultimate. If Robin Fink could show up for This I Love, and Better, then all the better.

I feel kinda privileged to have seen the Buckethead Era GN’R. Slash is still better than any of them at performing the original songs, but they need Buckethead and Robin to perform the Chinese tracks. I don’t support this new line up one bit. They are total cover band.

I know it’ll never happen, but a GN’R tour feat. Both Slash and Buckethead (they’ve met each other) would be the ultimate. If Robin Fink could show up for This I Love, and Better, then all the better.

In the last 10 years i saw G N' R 3 times live (2002,2006,2010). And to be honest, the show i visited a couple a weeks ago was the best show i ever saw. Why? Because of the energy they bring on to the audience. Not only with the music they perform but also with the stage performances of ALL the band members. They all have so much fun on stage now and that's something that i have missed in the previous shows.

This isn't the first time Axl's sported a KFC bucket. He wore a couple mini KFC buckets during Patience during the 2002 Tacoma show.

But Bucket was still in the band. Now he's not, so is very cool from Axl to wear it.

He would never wear a Slash top-hat though :lol:

This isn't the first time Axl's sported a KFC bucket. He wore a couple mini KFC buckets during Patience during the 2002 Tacoma show.

But Bucket was still in the band. Now he's not, so is very cool from Axl to wear it.

Correct - Aww, miss bucket' :wub:

Love Ron though..

Bucket would still be in the band if it was up to Axl.

Bucket would still be in the band if it was up to Axl.

100% not true.

awesome haha. i also like the twirl at 40 seconds.

hahaha! i loved that too . I remenber a very old interview of Axl saying he once thought about taking some dance classes but judging by that little move he doesnt need it :P ...he already has a very unique dance style

He's a pretty lithe motherfucker for someone that's almost 50, too. I'm 18 and I can't even move like he does!

I dig the bucket, too. It shows that he isn't the huge asshole everyone makes him out to be, and that he can send out something of an olive branch like that (that, and he didn't flip over having something thrown at him, which is good, too).