Guns N' Roses - Zaragoza, October 22. OFFICIAL THREAD.

realpoti

what amazes me most is that so far this thread is barely two pages long. I guess maybe everyone was watching the Rangers STOMP the Yankees (sorry, had to insert that on some thread today and it was too much work to find the baseball thread hehe). all in all....a great tour.

I wish I could get 5-12 thousand people to come see me. Not even old rock bands that do bars and clubs get that many people. I'ts still a good showing for where they're at. By they way, who cares anyways? This years tour was amazingly positive for them.

Edited by iftheworld

No ideas but whatever, they've done other shows that size before.

Yah, in 1986

Sold Out Shows: Belfast, Dublin, Rome, Milan, Zurich, Paris, Geneva, Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Madrid, London and Barcelona (today).

There is no reason for trolling today Georgie Boy =)

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Yah, in 1986

Sold Out Shows: Belfast, Dublin, Rome, Milan, Zurich, Paris, Geneva, Vienna, Bucharest, Prague, Madrid, London and Barcelona (today).

There is no reason for trolling today Georgie Boy =)

Can I just add: with very little promotion

Amazing really

Yah, in 1986

Or you know, three STRAIGHT shows in the Hammerstein Ballroom at the Manhattan Center in NYC in 2006...you are the most negative prick on this entire board, I usually don't say anything, but honestly, literally nothing positive ever comes out in any of your posts.

I think he's related to user David Bowie !!!! fyou.gif

Yah, in 1986

Or you know, three STRAIGHT shows in the Hammerstein Ballroom at the Manhattan Center in NYC in 2006...you are the most negative prick on this entire board, I usually don't say anything, but honestly, literally nothing positive ever comes out in any of your posts.

I remarked quite positively about Duff joining on stage for a handful of songs. Oh and I have posted that Axl sounds incredibly good right now. Vocally, the show at O2 in London was perhaps his best since '93, but there's something substantial missing from these great vocal performances. We all know the reason he's playing to 4,000 people in a 12,000 seater, its just that I'm one of the few that posts about it. Everyone else would rather pretend it didn't/doesn't happen.

No, there are plenty of cupcakes that are stuck in the past, you're nothing special. We just choose to take what we get, and enjoy it.

Maybe this should have been in the other thread about Duff's latest blog entry on the Replacements, but I was hoping that some of those who were at Guns' Zaragoza show would see this.

A lot of fans reacted positively to Duff's kind words about Tommy in the comments section of the article.

You can find the comments here - http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/2010/10/replacements.php#comments

But, the only really negative entry about Tommy has to do with his supposed reaction to fans after the Zaragoza show.

Rather than take it at face value, I was wondering if anyone who was actually at the show and saw the band leave could comment/verify/deny this.

Eduardo says:

Hello Duff

Firstable thank you for share all these lines with us....i personally learn a lot of things...

You say that Tommy Stinson is a good guy...well , In Oct 22th at the end of the concert in Zaragoza (Spain)...we was waiting to try to speak with Axl...but the guys of the new band came out first...and Tommy insulted to us, he said " dont touch to me"...and call us "losers"...i dont understan why really because we wasnt waiting for him...

Duff...believe me , he is a good guy with you only because he is replacing you,but its not the first time that he insults the gns n roses fans....definitly your fans.

You are Guns n Roses,he is nothing to us!!

Have a good time and thank you very much.

Eduardo.Madrid.Spain

Posted On: Monday, Oct. 25 2010 @ 9:36PM

Edited by The Archer