Attendance: 12,500~ (SOLD OUT)

The Stadium

PALAU.JPG

A069382.jpg

The Concert

50436839.jpg

86423104.jpg

jqhk0i.jpg

Paradise City... Good night and great tour!!!

25gxcg6.jpg

Video's

welcome to the Jungle (very good!)

Thanks BlackAces for that vid

Knocking on Heavens Door speech (about Easter island!)

Thanks Georgiarain

Set List:

01.Intro

02.Chinese democracy

03.Welcome to the jungle

04.It's so easy

05.Mr. Brownstone

06.Jam/Sorry

07.Shackler's Revenge

08.Fotus solo(007 theme)

09.Live and let die

10.Jam/This I Love

11.Better

12.Rocket Queen

13.Dizzy Solo

14.Street of dreams

15.You could be mine

16.Dj Ashba Solo

17.Sweet child o mine

18.Axl Rose Solo / The Wall

19.November Rain

20.Ron Thal Solo (Pink panther)

21.IRS

22.Knocking on Heavens door

23.Nightrain

24.Dont Cry

25.Madagascar

26.Whole Lotta Rosie

27.Paradise City

(around 2 hours 40 mins)

Feel free to discuss the last show of the European leg of the Chinese Democracy World Tour

Follow the updates as they come in here, or at HTGTH Twitter; http://twitter.com/HTGTH

What they said...

DjASHBA

21acxly.jpg

Guns N' Roses Live in Barcelona TONIGHT!!!!! Be there!!!!! Can't wait to party with all you f%$#ers!!!!

Jarmo

at Palau Olímpic Badalona....

Thanks to Anglese_ and Alpachris for updates

Edited by Use Your Delusion 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01.Intro

02.Chinese democracy

03.Welcome to the jungle

04.It's so easy

05.Mr. Brownstone

06.Band JAM / Sorry

07.Shackler's Revenge

08.Richard Fortus Solo (007)

09.Live and let die

10.Band JAM / This I love

11.Band JAM / Better

12.Rocket Queen

13.Dizzy Reed Solo

14.Street of dreams

15.You could be mine

16.Dj Ashba Solo

17.Sweet child o mine

19.November Rain

21.IRS

23.Nightrain

24.Dont Cry

25.Madagascar

50436839.jpg

86423104.jpg

Edited by Alpachiris

Can't believe I'm not there. The first thing Bumblefoot said when he saw me was "are you coming to Barcelona aswell??" I wish.. After this, we have no idea when they will return to Europe. Damn... I'm gonna miss these guys so much.

Edited by Scaramouche

Can't believe I'm not there. The first thing Bumblefoot said when he saw me was "are you coming to Barcelona aswell??" I wish.. After this, we have no idea when they will return to Europe. Damn... I'm gonna miss these guys so much.

Spot the groupie ;)

Spot the groupie ;)

Dude.. I'm addicted to see them. I honestly have no idea how to go on with my life without having a GN'R show planned in the near future. I'm thinking of going to Israel though. That makes everythign easier. :)

Spot the groupie ;)

Dude.. I'm addicted to see them. I honestly have no idea how to go on with my life without having a GN'R show planned in the near future. I'm thinking of going to Israel though. That makes everythign easier. :)

Won't be so bad if they actually start doing something as a band like an album. It'll be fine :)

01.Intro

02.Chinese democracy

03.Welcome to the jungle

04.It's so easy

05.Mr. Brownstone

06.Band JAM / Sorry

07.Shackler's Revenge

08.Richard Fortus Solo (007)

09.Live and let die

10.Band JAM / This I love

11.Band JAM / Better

12.Rocket Queen

13.Dizzy Reed Solo

14.Street of dreams

15.You could be mine

16.Dj Ashba Solo

17.Sweet child o mine

19.November Rain

21.IRS

23.Nightrain

24.Dont Cry

25.Madagascar

26.Whole Lotta Rosie

27.Paradise City

Edited by Alpachiris

Very good 2h 40 minutes set....kind of a late start after 10pm but the crowd was good. My highlight was Don`t Cry. They played the FULL version with the band and Axl on vocals, the crowd was superloud during that song...behind me was a 2meter 300 pound gorilla in tears :) How can I uplad a video here? (of don`t cry, not the crying gorilla...)

Other memorable scenes included DJ giving his hat to Ron at the end, Axl telling a loooooong story about meeting an Antonio Banderas lookalike on the Easter Islands in a vulcano during KOHD:); Beta on backing vocals in the beginning of paradise city (tommy kind of forced her to come on stage, but she was actually sitting ON stage before in a very good mood on the right side). Also Axl thanked his "managheeement" ...."this is something u would usually not expect to hear from me". Also Axl threw away his bandana when leaving the show, maybe someone took a photo of him without hat and bandana ;)

I think a "Honky Tonk Woman" version with Ron and Richard before PC if I remember correctly is missing in the setlist.

Sebastian Bach was also really good!

I want to thank Guns so much for this awesome Euro Tour. This is a truely good band, lots of energy on stage, especially DJ is running like crazy! Axl is amazing, I think if this band finishes this immense and ongoing world tour Guns will become as big again as they were in the early 90s. They attract lots of new fans, during my shows I was amazed how many teens and even kids attended the shows.

Edited by God of Thunder

Very good 2h 40 minutes set....kind of a late start after 10pm but the crowd was good. My highlight was Don`t Cry. They played the FULL version with the band and Axl on vocals, the crowd was superloud during that song...behind me was a 2meter 300 pound gorilla in tears :) How can I uplad a video here? (of don`t cry, not the crying gorilla...)

Other memorable scenes included DJ giving his hat to Ron at the end, Axl telling a loooooong story about meeting an Antonio Banderas lookalike on the Easter Islands in a vulcano during KOHD:); Beta on backing vocals in the beginning of paradise city (tommy kind of forced her to come on stage, but she was actually sitting ON stage before in a very good mood on the right side). Also Axl thanked his "managheeement" ...."this is something u would usually expect to hear from me". Also Axl threw away his bandana when leaving the show, maybe someone took a photo of him without hat and bandana ;)

I think a "wild horses" version with Ron and Richard before PC if I remember correctly is missing in the setlist.

I want to thank Guns so much for this awesome Euro Tour. This is a truely good band, lots of energy on stage, especially DJ is running like crazy! Axl is amazing, I think if this band finishes this immense and ongoing world tour Guns will become as big again as they were in the early 90s. They attract lots of new fans, during my shows I was amazed how many teens and even kids attended the shows.

Sounds like it was a flipping awesome show.. thanks for your post!

Other memorable scenes included DJ giving his hat to Ron at the end, Axl telling a loooooong story about meeting an Antonio Banderas lookalike on the Easter Islands in a vulcano during KOHD:); Beta on backing vocals in the beginning of paradise city (tommy kind of forced her to come on stage, but she was actually sitting ON stage before in a very good mood on the right side). Also Axl thanked his "managheeement" ...."this is something u would usually not expect to hear from me". Also Axl threw away his bandana when leaving the show, maybe someone took a photo of him without hat and bandana ;)

I think a "wild horses" version with Ron and Richard before PC if I remember correctly is missing in the setlist.

WHAT?!!! Ron and Richard played Wild Horses? I want to hear that now!

WHAT?!!! Ron and Richard played Wild Horses? I want to hear that now!

Sorry it was Honky Tonk Woman not Wild Horses....

Spot the groupie ;)

If You by mistake orders an extra ticket + plane ticket Aalborg->Israel, then just send me a message.. :D

True...

At the Paris show, there were more young people than Guns n' Roses veterans.

Oh and lol, I saw two girls actually CRYING while looking at DJ Ashba near the end of the concert :rofl-lol:

Dude has quite a few female fans...

And they can be pretty bitchy! When I saw GNR I wore a DJ t-shirt which he noticed so during Nightrain he jumped of the stage like he usually does and he stopped in front of me, went up to me and leaned against me so of course I held onto him while he played his solo. He then smiled at me and went back on to the stage. He also gave me a guitar pick, one of his cigarettes and his towel. After he went back on stage two girls behind started calling me a whore, a bitch, yeah well you name it. One of them even pushed me really hard in the back and said I didn't deserve having held him like that before they turned around and left :confused: Like, damn!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

True...

Oh and lol, I saw two girls actually CRYING while looking at DJ Ashba near the end of the concert :rofl-lol:

Yeah experienced some DJ Ashba groupies myself. One girl was on her phone behind me saying to a friend: 'Slash wasn't there tonight but an even sexier lookalike was there. I need to get backstage and fuck him'. Classy eh?

Saw people in the sitting areas trying to throw their bra's at him.

Ashba is definitely the ladies favorite

And they can be pretty bitchy! When I saw GNR I wore a DJ t-shirt which he noticed so during Nightrain he jumped of the stage like he usually does and he stopped in front of me, went up to me and leaned against me so of course I held onto him while he played his solo. He then smiled at me and went back on to the stage. He also gave me a guitar pick, one of his cigarettes and his towel. After he went back on stage two girls behind started calling me a whore, a bitch, yeah well you name it. One of them even pushed me really hard in the back and said I didn't deserve having held him like that before they turned around and left :confused: Like, damn!

They were just mega jealous take no notice. Calling YOU a whore? Pretty sure it was a case of pot... kettle... black... on their part.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

Spot the groupie ;)

If You by mistake orders an extra ticket + plane ticket Aalborg->Israel, then just send me a message.. :D

Could eaisily happen! If so, I'll send you a message ;)

True...

Seriously? :o Some people just doesn't get it.