GUNS N' ROSES @ BARCELONA, 23.10.10

True...

At the Paris show, there were more young people than Guns n' Roses veterans.

Oh and lol, I saw two girls actually CRYING while looking at DJ Ashba near the end of the concert

Dude has quite a few female fans...

Yeah experienced some DJ Ashba groupies myself. One girl was on her phone behind me saying to a friend: 'Slash wasn't there tonight but an even sexier lookalike was there. I need to get backstage and fuck him'. Classy eh?

Saw people in the sitting areas trying to throw their bra's at him.

Ashba is definitely the ladies favorite

And they can be pretty bitchy! When I saw GNR I wore a DJ t-shirt which he noticed so during Nightrain he jumped of the stage like he usually does and he stopped in front of me, went up to me and leaned against me so of course I held onto him while he played his solo. He then smiled at me and went back on to the stage. He also gave me a guitar pick, one of his cigarettes and his towel. After he went back on stage two girls behind started calling me a whore, a bitch, yeah well you name it. One of them even pushed me really hard in the back and said I didn't deserve having held him like that before they turned around and left :confused: Like, damn!

They were just mega jealous take no notice. Calling YOU a whore? Pretty sure it was a case of pot... kettle... black... on their part.

lol, yeah I guess. I was kinda shocked by their behaviour so I didn't even say anything. Now I regret I didn't tell them how good he smelled and how soft his skin was just to piss them off even more, lol

Can't believe I'm not there. The first thing Bumblefoot said when he saw me was "are you coming to Barcelona aswell??" I wish.. After this, we have no idea when they will return to Europe. Damn... I'm gonna miss these guys so much.

Spot the groupie

Dude.. I'm addicted to see them. I honestly have no idea how to go on with my life without having a GN'R show planned in the near future. I'm thinking of going to Israel though. That makes everythign easier.

If You by mistake orders an extra ticket + plane ticket Aalborg->Israel, then just send me a message..

Could eaisily happen! If so, I'll send you a message

True...

Oh and lol, I saw two girls actually CRYING while looking at DJ Ashba near the end of the concert

And they can be pretty bitchy! When I saw GNR I wore a DJ t-shirt which he noticed so during Nightrain he jumped of the stage like he usually does and he stopped in front of me, went up to me and leaned against me so of course I held onto him while he played his solo. He then smiled at me and went back on to the stage. He also gave me a guitar pick, one of his cigarettes and his towel. After he went back on stage two girls behind started calling me a whore, a bitch, yeah well you name it. One of them even pushed me really hard in the back and said I didn't deserve having held him like that before they turned around and left :confused: Like, damn!

Seriously? :o Some people just doesn't get it.

No, they don't. If they wanted his attention maybe they should've worn one of his t-shirts or waited in line since noon to get a front spot. They didn't, I did and that's why he noticed me I guess.

But I will say that many people were also happy for me, saying how cool it was and that it was on the big screen and everything, lol.

Like I get totally jealous when I see pictures of people who have actually met him and talked to him, but I would never say shit to them, that's just stupid. They are fans too and they deserve it just as much as any other fan.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True...

Oh and lol, I saw two girls actually CRYING while looking at DJ Ashba near the end of the concert :rofl-lol:

Tina?

I would be jealous too, but pushing and calling names? That's not the right thing too do :thumbsdown:

True...

Oh and lol, I saw two girls actually CRYING while looking at DJ Ashba near the end of the concert :rofl-lol:

Tina?

I would be jealous too, but pushing and calling names? That's not the right thing too do :thumbsdown:

Yeah, that's me :)

It was you who showed me that picture you had taken of DJ when you met him in Copenhagen right? And see, I didn't call you a whore lol! Was I jealous? YES! But come on, I would never say something like that to another fan. It's pathetic imo.

I think a "wild horses" version with Ron and Richard before PC if I remember correctly is missing in the setlist.

WHAT?!!! Ron and Richard played Wild Horses? I want to hear that now!

Sorry it was Honky Tonk Woman not Wild Horses....

That is awesome. I love the song Honky Tonk Women. It has great guitar on it too. Would love to hear that.

True...

Tina?

Yeah, that's me :)

It was you who showed me that picture you had taken of DJ when you met him in Copenhagen right? And see, I didn't call you a whore lol! Was I jealous? YES! But come on, I would never say something like that to another fan. It's pathetic imo.

Yes, that was me :) And DJ is very hot :thumbsup:

How about that Honky tonk woman? There must be a vid of it out there :(

True...

They were so jealous lol. Some people just can´t stand that others are luckier.

Guest Georgiarain

Very good 2h 40 minutes set....kind of a late start after 10pm but the crowd was good. My highlight was Don`t Cry. They played the FULL version with the band and Axl on vocals, the crowd was superloud during that song...behind me was a 2meter 300 pound gorilla in tears :) How can I uplad a video here? (of don`t cry, not the crying gorilla...)

Other memorable scenes included DJ giving his hat to Ron at the end, Axl telling a loooooong story about meeting an Antonio Banderas lookalike on the Easter Islands in a vulcano during KOHD:);

Just got home (I live in Finland) from Barcelona. A bit tired from travelling and missed sleeping hours, but a few thought about the concert:

- What a show!!! Amazing! Helsinki in June was absolutely great, but still, compared to Helsinki Barcelona was a whole new level.

- Axl was in a really good mood...really enjoying himself, smiling a lot and even telling stories.

- Axl seems to be fucking peaking right now. His voice was working extremely well AND he was using it VERY aggressively. His was just full of energy and at the moment he has a probably unequalled, commanding stage presence.

- The crowd and atmosphere was very good and positive.

- When beginning to introduce Ron, Axl sang the beginning of "Heartbreak Hotel" (high, fast and aggressively; sounded GREAT)

- The whole band was on fire. In my opinion THIS is the best Guns n roses ever (yes, any decade, any band members)

- In the end Axl said something like "thank you Barcelona, we wish to come back"

- I`ll try tomorrow to upload a few (actually quite good quality) videos of the concert to YouTube.

Edited by BlackAces

True...

Tina?

I would be jealous too, but pushing and calling names? That's not the right thing too do

Yeah, that's me

Yes, that was me :) And DJ is very hot

How about that Honky tonk woman? There must be a vid of it out there

He's even hotter in real life :tongue2:

Honky Tonk Woman?

True...

Tina?

I would be jealous too, but pushing and calling names? That's not the right thing too do

Yeah, that's me

Yes, that was me :) And DJ is very hot

How about that Honky tonk woman? There must be a vid of it out there

He's even hotter in real life :tongue2:

Honky Tonk Woman?

The last part wasn't for you - just hoping that a vid of the song played at Barcelona would show up B)

Is there youtube video/clip of Beta singing back up on Paradise city? Would be funny to see!

Didn't find a video, but found a picture where she is on stage

73211_457782357341_580947341_5337678_741620_n.jpg

Cool :)

damn Ron looks alot like Robin in that pic (apart from the hat of course).

finally my review.....

I travelled from Lisbon to Barcelona to see this show, I couldn't miss this opportunity to see them again....

Tião was crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, AMAZING show.... what a BLAST.... his band was FANTASTIC, very cool with the audience :thumbsup:

GN'R were AMAZING.... FANTASTIC SHOW, You all know how this is.... the vibe, the power, the sound, Axl's AMAZING/EPIC/UNIQUE voice, everyone was crazy, band, fans, it was PERFECT.... really memorable... the crowd was Great (but Portugal was better :rolleyes: ), Axl was all smiles, a few ones to me too icon_redface.gif:wub: hahaha completely insane..... I got Ashba's pick :)

At the end of the show, me and some friends waited outside maybe 1:30 hours in the f*cking cold, lol, but it was sooooo worth it, we met Axl, for a bit.... everything happened very fast, it was like, we were with Sebastian Bach, but suddenly someone was screaming Axl and f*ck we run to the other side, and.... it was really him, my heart failed a few heartbeats, he was already signing some autographs, didn't get 1 for a split sec, but I took a pic of him (there was these security grids all over) he saw me :o (my stupid camera made a red light, Axl saw it, and I think he was almost kind of posing for the pic, lol, but then security and the pression from the situation interrupted the momentum, so in my pic he is already looking down, LOL, but what a sweetheart) ohhh I touched him (his sleeve, or hand or I don't know...but my hand touched something hahaha) well he's GOD bowdown.gif, he was sooo NICE, and HOT :wub:

then came BBF and Ashba to meet and greet the fans, and that's it...

GUNS N' ROSES FOREVER rock3

I'll post some pics in a few

Edited by di_rose_portugal